PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to that guy Tralala?

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 08:07 AM
I remember he said something about going into the IDF. Im presuming he did as he's nowhere to be found in here.
What's he doing right now you think? Hss anyone contacted him since he left?

Something Else
05-06-2009, 08:43 AM
Fuck off you twat.

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 09:11 AM
benchez you fukin bum you...u never change do u

bilkenter
05-06-2009, 09:17 AM
Fuck off you twat.
You bitch, get out of his thread you fuking twat, no one has thrown you a bone, no need to lick it.

benchez you fukin bum you...u never change do u
change and him? peh...
he is not a bittard, he is lifetard

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 09:23 AM
he's what you call a keyboard handicap.. not really paralyzed but stuck to his computer chair with one hand on the vodka bottle and the other on the keyboard

Skiz
05-06-2009, 09:36 AM
.. not really paralyzed but stuck to his computer chair with one hand on the vodka bottle and the other on the keyboard

/jealous :O

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 09:41 AM
hell yea. i wanna have suicidal thoughts too and think of the good times in my early 20's while drinking the 200 proof Moonshine

benchez doesn't know how good he got it..

Something Else
05-06-2009, 10:24 AM
I don't even need to try with these ones. They make themselves look like utter pis-stains without any help. :bored:

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 10:28 AM
I don't even need to try with these ones.
lol try quitting drinking instead u fukin gook

Disme
05-06-2009, 12:21 PM
As I'm heading into the IDF on the 25th of March,
this is pretty much good bye and bon voyage for the next 3 years... See you all!! :)Rafi

And another for the fun of it.
I think he misses you too :rolleyes:

^Still, better than being named Dildo Da Flid.. :huh:

KFlint
05-06-2009, 12:37 PM
bla

I thought you were a girl, were you hiding it in your ass all that time? :unsure:

TheFoX
05-06-2009, 12:44 PM
it is like teaching a polar bear how to dance.

You leave PolarBear out of this convo!!!

bilkenter
05-06-2009, 01:30 PM
I don't even need to try with these ones. They make themselves look like utter pis-stains without any help. :bored:
mission accomplished

it is like teaching a polar bear how to dance.

You leave PolarBear out of this convo!!!
sorry i couldn't figure out that someone would be so sensitive about the issue. My deepest apologies

KFlint
05-06-2009, 01:56 PM
Nice idea to put your post in spoilers, it's like a global ignore :)http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/smile.gif

bilkenter
05-06-2009, 01:57 PM
Nice idea to put your post in spoilers, it's like a global ignore :)
:D:happy:

bilkenter
05-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Nice idea to put your post in spoilers, it's like a global ignore :)http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../images/smilies/smile.gif
opic is supposed to be about tralala, not about bennny or apologies, so yeah i think spoiler tag is quite handy there. BTW does that mean i will be globally famous???? xD:D oops sorry my mistake, if you can merge them would be glad though xD

100%
05-06-2009, 02:15 PM
lalalalahahalala

Thatsgreat
05-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Bahahahah

cilice
05-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Last I heard, Tra/Rafi was circumcised to death.

They mistook him for Dildo and chopped his head off as part of some unfortunate IDF initiation ceremony.

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 10:04 PM
I heard he ended up marrying his own cousin to keep the money in the family

cilice
05-06-2009, 10:10 PM
I heard he ended up marrying his own cousin to keep the money in the family

I heard that you were a spastic clone of a spastic clone of a spastic clone of genetically failed chimpnazedonkey, on a good day.

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 10:14 PM
I heard your wife left you and you were never the same afterwards. then i went to a fortune teller and heard that you'll cut your wrist while watching a re-run episode of The benny hill show and die in agony

cilice
05-06-2009, 10:17 PM
I hear what you're trying to say.

But you're still an illiterate spastic who sucks the balls of dickender.

Good luck with that, spakka. :smilie4:

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 10:26 PM
I'm the reason your wife left you. I showed her your fst profile and a couple of posts and you should have seen the expression on her face. "Omg...Ughh, I've had it. He drinks all day and sits in that stupid computer. He doesn't even touch me anymore. I cant believe this utter shit that he spends time on. Albo what should I do??

My answer: Dump him wtf do you expect me to say!!.. and now drop down on your knees and taste the freedom while ur husbands drinks himself to death"

chalice
05-06-2009, 10:29 PM
I'm the reason your wife left you. I showed her your fst profile and a couple of posts and you should have seen the expression on her face. "Omg...Ughh, I've had it. He drinks all day and sits in that stupid computer. He doesn't even touch me anymore. I cant believe this utter shit that he spends time on. Albo what should I do??

My answer: Dump him wtf do you expect me to say!!.. and now drop down on your knees and taste the freedom while ur husbands drinks himself to death"

The typical rantings from a one-parent-family child to the max.

You dad was a foreigner, wasn't he?

:yup:

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 10:33 PM
no but from what I can tell your dad was a barbarian.

I always tell my friends "Violence is not the way to go, because look how your children will turn out^"

Chalice how's the bottle of rum treating you now and days?

The Flying Cow
05-06-2009, 10:35 PM
One can only suppose he managed to forget about this place.

Good on him, I say.

The Flying Cow
05-06-2009, 10:40 PM
You gotto admit though, cilice, he's getting the gist of it.

Some good replies there, if I say so myself (whatever that's worth, in this case nothing).

As for Rafi leaving, good for him. Let's hope he never returns (for his sake, like).

chalice
05-06-2009, 10:42 PM
no but from what I can tell your dad was a barbarian.

I always tell my friends "Violence is not the way to go, because look how your children will turn out^"

Chalice how's the bottle of rum treating you now and days?

Ah, I see you've reverted to the old, 'everyone who disagrees with me is an alcoholic' routine.

Grow up, child. Just cos your upbringing involved alcoholic beatings by someone who wasn't your father, doesn't mean we're all drunks, like.

Use what's left of your step-father beaten imagination.

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 10:50 PM
I know for a fact you're an alcaholic you schizoprhenic dipshit

Looking at your post history, im surprised you weren't gunned down yet for trying to shoot a children's school bus on a sunday afternoon

Something Else
05-06-2009, 10:51 PM
I just realised that dildo la flid, cabalo and biikenter are the same 15 year old moran. :rolleyes:

chalice
05-06-2009, 10:55 PM
I know for a fact you're an alcaholic you schizoprhenic dipshit

Looking at your post history, im surprised you weren't gunned down yet for trying to shoot a children's school bus on a sunday afternoon

I thought you loved me, like.

I'm crushed.

Fuck post history, get with the present, cawk.

You're pwnt, you sad little bastard, in the classical sense.

:noes:

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 10:59 PM
look you're so liquored up you cant even spot a mistake in someone's writting anymore (school on sunday afternoon)

And yes i did love you but only because your posts were funny as shit

callum
05-06-2009, 11:00 PM
look you're so liquored up you cant even spot a mistake in someone's writting anymore (school bus on sunday afternoon)

Do school buses stop existing at the weekend?

Proper Bo
05-06-2009, 11:02 PM
look, you're so liquored up you can't even spot a mistake in someone's writting anymore (school on sunday afternoon)

pass the gin.

Proper Bo
05-06-2009, 11:03 PM
spot the rod:smilie4:

chalice
05-06-2009, 11:03 PM
look you're so liquored up you cant even spot a mistake in someone's writting anymore (school on sunday afternoon)

Yeah, funny cos they weren't directed towards you.

Scheherazade- look it up.

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 11:04 PM
benchez jump off a bridge already you pathetic excuse for a being

chalice
05-06-2009, 11:04 PM
spot the rod:smilie4:

Wndow-lickers can do rods now?

Why wasn't I informed?

Something Else
05-06-2009, 11:07 PM
I've got nothing against any of them personally, it's just that we get about 5 of those dullards a month. It does get a litle tedious watching them humiliate themselves then :emoragequit:

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 11:14 PM
i doubt this humiliation you talk about is remotely close to the humiliation you received throughout your lifetime. I bet even if you tried, you couldn't count the times a teenager helped you get up when you passed out in the middle of the park from drinking

chalice
05-06-2009, 11:20 PM
i doubt this humiliation you talk about is remotely close to the humiliation you received throughout your lifetime. I bet even if you tried, you couldn't count the times a teenager helped you get up when you passed out in the middle of the park from drinking

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7926096812/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/11/Not_Waving_But_Drowning.jpg

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 11:22 PM
lol benchez please, im dying to know more about your life. Send me a pm with a couple of short stories. i wanna keep them for memory and create a phsychological profile of you

chalice
05-06-2009, 11:23 PM
lol benchez please, im dying to know more about your life. Send me a pm with a couple of short stories. i wanna keep them for memory and create a phsychological profile of you

http://water.pulitzerarts.org/img/lichtenstein-drowning.jpg

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 11:28 PM
no seriously. the human race can learn a lot from evaluating you and benchez, chalice.

chalice
05-06-2009, 11:31 PM
Dil, when are you gonna stop being an arse-monkey, like?

Seriously, like?

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 11:36 PM
in a couple of minutes. im getting ready to go hit the gym and you have no idea how boring it is in my house, i have to kill a little time.

It's strange though. I started this topic with harmless intentions and out of curiosity and look what happened. I've ended up scuffling back and fourth with you and benchez.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 04:04 AM
Dil, when are you gonna stop being an arse-monkey, like?

Seriously, like?

:(
Albo, it happens a lot, those 2 are like hydra, they share the same body, mostly share same opinions, i am even starting to think that they are the same person in disguise. Anyway chalice n benchy, you guys are freaking mean, either get out of his thread, or even if it is morning here, i will start bitching about you 2.

edit: also i get it, you guyz see the same people around here everyday. People come, see the problems, raise the same arguments, or start trading, requesting almost the same invites et cetera, it gets kinda boring, and one might not easily tolerate everyone, yet start getting a hobbie aside from humiliating others.

from now on i wont bother using my own words to complain about benchy or chalice... I found a nice site that complains for me, it is quite valid too... here is my complain.

I would like to clarify some comments I made recently regarding Mr. Benchez. But before I continue, allow me to explain that I like to speak of Benchez as "dastardly". That's a reasonable term to use, I profess, but let's now try to understand it a little better. For starters, if there's one thing that he's good at, it's spreading the germs of hatred, of discord and jealously, of dissolution and decomposition. I find that I am embarrassed. Embarrassed that some people don't realize that we must establish democracy and equality. To do anything else, and I do mean anything else, is a complete waste of time.
Just like dirty clothes on the floor and cluttered closets, Benchez's mess won't go away if we simply look the other way. Although I myself agree with those who assert that Benchez's cult followers show obsequious deference to him, nevertheless, I cannot agree with the subject matter and attitude that is woven into every one of Benchez's crapulous quips. Be always mindful that some people think it's a bit extreme of me to stop Benchez's encroachments on our heritage—a bit over the top, perhaps. Well, what I ought to remind such people is that there are three fairly obvious problems with Benchez's positions, each of which needs to be addressed by any letter that attempts to direct your attention in some detail to the vast and irreparable calamity brought upon us by Benchez. First, Benchez should judge not lest he be judged. Second, Benchez's language is turgid and incomprehensible. And third, because of Benchez's obsession with interventionism, he has conceived the project of reigning over opinions and of conquering neither kingdoms nor provinces but the human mind. If this project succeeds then lubricious pissants will be free to tinker about with a lot of halfway prescriptions. Even worse, it will be illegal for anyone to say anything about how Benchez is driving me nuts. I can't take it anymore!
My position is that Benchez's followers do not accept the fact that all Benchez cares about is money. He, in contrast, argues that his expositions are Right with a capital R. This disagreement merely scratches the surface of the ideological chasm festering between me and Benchez. The only rational way to bridge this chasm is for him to admit that no matter what else we do, our first move must be to educate everyone about how his historical record of contumelious commentaries is clearer than the muddled pronouncements of his spokesmen. That's the first step: education. Education alone is not enough, of course. We must also proscribe him and his grunts as the most dangerous enemies of the people. I close this letter along the same lines it opened on: Mr. Benchez's warnings are not an isolated case of muzzy-headed, churlish corporatism, but a typical example of how mentally deficient he can be.

Alien5
05-07-2009, 05:41 AM
Benchez's followers do not accept the fact that all Benchez cares about is money? what do you mean? do you know him? Ive met him and he seems neither rich nor nor poor, he did seem a bit or a cunt though.

Disme
05-07-2009, 05:54 AM
Second, Benchez's Bilkenter's language is turgid and incomprehensible.

/fixed that one for you.

A word of advice for you : LAY OFF THE DRUGS !!!

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 06:29 AM
Benchez's followers do not accept the fact that all Benchez cares about is money? what do you mean? do you know him? Ive met him and he seems neither rich nor nor poor, he did seem a bit or a cunt though.
I didnt say it was all valid, i said quite valid, in fact, i havent actually read most of it till now, this is why i said quite valid. It is a good complaint btw at least the way i see it.

Second, Benchez's Bilkenter's language is turgid and incomprehensible.

/fixed that one for you.

A word of advice for you : LAY OFF THE DRUGS !!!
You are just pissed at me, that is quite understandable, not everyone can admit defeat. Yet you defend someone who actually hopes for someone to get aids, that i cannot understand. I would still say the same thing if it was directed at you, but no matter.

Disme
05-07-2009, 06:42 AM
You are just pissed at me, that is quite understandable, not everyone can admit defeat.

Why would I be pissed at you???
To be pissed at you would imply I actually cared for you the slightest bit, fact is I don't.

[quote=bilkenter;3206508]Yet you defend someone
I don't know where you get this but I defend noone ... I merely react to your writings.

who actually hopes for someone to get aids
It's the interwebz ... serious bussinesses :rolleyes:

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 06:55 AM
You are just pissed at me, that is quite understandable, not everyone can admit defeat.

Why would I be pissed at you???
To be pissed at you would imply I actually cared for you the slightest bit, fact is I don't.

I don't know where you get this but I defend noone ... I merely react to your writings.

[quote=bilkenter;3206508]who actually hopes for someone to get aids
It's the interwebz ... serious bussinesses :rolleyes:
I thought you actually pissed at me because you started quoting my posts a lot more than a few days ago. I probably am wrong, thanks for clearing that one up. Secondly, for some reason i cant quote what you said on another thread.

You're doing a great job boring him to death :dry:
this was what you said, you wouldnt probably said this if you didnt care about him, and most of us have a tendency to defend the people we care. Therefore i thought you were defending him.

Lastly, you wouldnt like people actually insulting you, your family et cetera even on the net. It is internet yeah, yet you cant expect everyone to react the same way. If i were to say, i wanna rape your mom or anything like it, would you let it go? No offense implied. All i am saying, people are different, therefore how they see comments might differ.

Disme
05-07-2009, 07:16 AM
I thought you actually pissed at me because you started quoting my posts a lot more than a few days ago.

No, not pissed at you at all .. I just started to actually read some of your posts :whistling

You're doing a great job boring him to death :dry:
this was what you said, you wouldnt probably said this if you didnt care about him, and most of us have a tendency to defend the people we care. Therefore i thought you were defending him.

Ben has nothing to do with what I wrote ... As I said I just wrote that in reaction to what you are posting.

Lastly, you wouldnt like people actually insulting you, your family et cetera even on the net. It is internet yeah, yet you cant expect everyone to react the same way. If i were to say, i wanna rape your mom or anything like it, would you let it go? No offense implied. All i am saying, people are different, therefore how they see comments might differ.

As I stated before ... people that I don't give a flying fuck about may say everything they want about me or my family ... it'll just make them sound stupid, since they don't know me or any member of my family.
I will reply them to make that clear but I won't lose any sleep over that kind of chit chat.

Thatsgreat
05-07-2009, 01:37 PM
Hilarious reading.

Disme
05-07-2009, 03:12 PM
Hilarious reading.

We aim to please :lol:

The Flying Cow
05-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Only a moran could confuse cilice with benchez.

They are clearly distinct individuals.

Whether they each have a full brain is another story.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 04:45 PM
Only a moran could confuse cilice with benchez.

They are clearly distinct individuals.

Whether they each have a full brain is another story.
funny as hell :lol::D:happy:

cilice
05-07-2009, 04:48 PM
:eyebrows:

You really don't have even a fucking semblance of a clue, do you?

Tragic really.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 04:51 PM
:eyebrows:

You really don't have even a fucking semblance of a clue, do you?

Tragic really.
It would be freaking hilarious if skizo banned you for having dupe accounts. Yet it is unfortunate i really didnt have a clue.

chalice
05-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Dupe accounts are only illegal in the spastic section, mongalong.

Your ignorance is fucking limitless.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Dupe accounts are only illegal in the spastic section, mongalong.

Your ignorance is fucking limitless.
I appreciate the gesture, i am really fucking ignorant.:happy:

chalice
05-07-2009, 05:50 PM
:lol:

You're so ignorant, you don't even know what ignorant means.

You really do take being a stupid cunt to whole new depths. Congratulations.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 05:55 PM

You're so ignorant, you don't even know what ignorant means.

You really do take being a stupid cunt to whole new depths. Congratulations.
watashi ni ugu no imi o oshiete kudasai (teach me the meaning of ignorant please)

Gomen, i really couldnt find a converter from romaji to japanese character since this is not my pc that i am using but the pc of the computer labs that doesnt allow to change keyboard changing settings for japanese (doesnt have that one, it is windows xp or 2003 i guess)

chalice
05-07-2009, 06:03 PM
ig⋅no⋅rant

   [ig-ner-uhhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngnt] –adjective 1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man. 2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics. 3. uninformed; unaware. 4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement. 5. that scrotum-brained bilkenter cawk.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 06:08 PM
ig⋅no⋅rant

   [ig-ner-uhhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngnt] –adjective 1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man. 2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics. 3. uninformed; unaware. 4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement. 5. that scrotum-brained bilkenter cawk.
I wish you knew the meaning of bilkenter before you jumped generalizing, bilkent is the university, bilkenter means the ones who go to bilkent. Therefore, when you explain the meaning of ignorant as being bilkenter, you actually generalize it to all bilkenter which is pretty dumb. Sorry chalice, that is the truth, aside from that, i really appreciate the effort you put into explaining the meaning of ignorant. Can i ask for another favour? I need to write a paper regarding Hegels philosophy of right, i wonder if you would be willing to help me out with that one too :happy:.

chalice
05-07-2009, 06:09 PM
If you think I'm gonna read that pish, you're even thicker than I thought.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 06:10 PM
If you think I'm gonna read that pish, you're even thicker than I thought.
You already did :happy: no need to hide

KFlint
05-07-2009, 06:11 PM
#5 is eloquent, just drop the previous four.

Why the hell are you still writing those Japanese quotes? I already warned you not to in the past.

Skiz
05-07-2009, 06:14 PM
bilkenter: The act of being bilked out of brains upon entering the world.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 06:15 PM
#5 is eloquent, just drop the previous four.

Why the hell are you still writing those Japanese quotes? I already warned you not to in the past.
Oh my mistake then, it didnt actually occured to me that you actually deleted them, i thought you just said I wrote something about korea in Turkish, which was pretty fun. Again i am sorry :) wont post anymore.

Wizard Scuff
05-07-2009, 06:21 PM
ig⋅no⋅rant

I wish you knew the meaning of bilkenter before you jumped generalizing, bilkent is the university, bilkenter means the ones who go to bilkent. Therefore, when you explain the meaning of ignorant as being bilkenter, you actually generalize it to all bilkenter which is pretty dumb. Sorry chalice, that is the truth, aside from that, i really appreciate the effort you put into explaining the meaning of ignorant. Can i ask for another favour? I need to write a paper regarding Hegels philosophy of right, i wonder if you would be willing to help me out with that one too :happy:.

What a long winded way of saying "I go to University, I am clever"

What a cawk.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 06:22 PM

What a cawk.
that would be the dumbest thing one could ever say, in fact i would probably say not going to any university would probably allow you to educate yourself in a lot better ways than going to a university.

Wizard Scuff
05-07-2009, 06:25 PM

What a cawk.
that would be the dumbest thing one could ever say, in fact i would probably say not going to any university would probably allow you to educate yourself in a lot better ways than going to a university.

That's just idiotic.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 06:30 PM

That's just idiotic.
Actually you are right in the way that not going to university doesnt make you clear, what makes you clever or better educated is to get rid off a university in which you are forced to come to class in the morning just to read a book at the back because information given by the instructor is already in the book or text required for the course. Also you will get rid off such pain in the ass assingments that has no other meanings aside from passing the course. I would rather publish a book with a considerable amount of research than to write a paper addressed to instructor regarding an issue to pass to course. It is just waste of my time nothing more. So i would be better off studying japanese, getting japanese degree than studying for pointless assingments that only limits my potential. In short it is better to get rid of a university only if university wastes your time with aimless assingments.

Wizard Scuff
05-07-2009, 07:03 PM
That's just idiotic.
Actually you are right in the way that not going to university doesnt make you clear, what makes you clever or better educated is to get rid off a university in which you are forced to come to class in the morning just to read a book at the back because information given by the instructor is already in the book or text required for the course. Also you will get rid off such pain in the ass assingments that has no other meanings aside from passing the course. I would rather publish a book with a considerable amount of research than to write a paper addressed to instructor regarding an issue to pass to course. It is just waste of my time nothing more. So i would be better off studying japanese, getting japanese degree than studying for pointless assingments that only limits my potential. In short it is better to get rid of a university only if university wastes your time with aimless assingments.

So leave University.

The Flying Cow
05-07-2009, 07:21 PM
Or deal with it. Not all universities are spit-spot. Most, actually, are crap. Read yourself, if you like what you're studying you won't be put down by the mediocrity of the staff.

Albo Da Kid
05-07-2009, 09:49 PM
holy shit... all i could decipher from this mash up is that Benchez likes to drink...

TheFoX
05-07-2009, 10:39 PM
holy shit... all i could decipher from this mash up is that Benchez likes to drink...

That's ancient history. This thread has developed since then. You need to pay attention more, or risk being left behind (which you already are, by the sounds of it).

pentomato
05-07-2009, 10:50 PM
You guys should kiss now, that would be the perfect end to this thread.

TheFoX
05-08-2009, 02:27 AM
You guys should kiss now, that would be the perfect end to this thread.

Surely that would aid the spread of Swine Flu?

Alien5
05-08-2009, 07:18 AM
bilkenter: The art of being The best Village Idiot since old geezer.

Thatsgreat
05-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Jerry Jerry Jerry!

Something Else
05-08-2009, 02:36 PM

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6066/405fc515d1f82mc9.gif

bilkenter
05-08-2009, 02:39 PM

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6066/405fc515d1f82mc9.gif
I was starting to wonder where my slave was.... from now on don't be late:dry:

Something Else
05-08-2009, 02:47 PM
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/462/bensuvend0lhml6.gif

bilkenter
05-08-2009, 02:54 PM
I like you ben, you remind me of when i was young and stupid btw i will be nicer only if you try to be smarter benchy :)

Alien5
05-09-2009, 12:09 AM
be nice

ChUt
05-09-2009, 02:39 AM
I like you ben, you remind me of when i was young and stupid btw i will be nicer only if you try to be smarter benchy :)
Some Facts
1) You were never YOUNG!!!!
2) u r still stupid as fuck

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 07:00 AM
http://cheekydnb.com/pics/Pedobear_10.jpg

Albo Da Kid
05-09-2009, 07:23 AM
What Happened to that boy??[Tralala] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MX6rC1krGp0

ChUt
05-09-2009, 04:57 PM
Y u already starting to miss ur target audience ..
In fact i am doing humanity a favor by scaring the kids away saving them from the mind numbing posts that ewe post here ..
I have come to the conclusion that the Evolution never took place in ur family u inbred crippled cunt ..

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 05:05 PM
In fact i am doing humanity a favor by scaring the kids away saving them from the mind numbing posts that ewe post here ..
I have come to the conclusion that the Evolution never took place in ur family u inbred crippled cunt ..
who said it was you that was addressed to? gosh you are even afraid to show your real face yet coming here to lecture me... and come with brighter ideas...It would be pretty easy to come here with different name to insult someone then move on with another and another, yet i dont, i can stand up for my words can you? dont be too afraid . Gosh spent my time on that... sorry pal you gonna imagine the rest of my sentence and answer accordingly.

ChUt
05-09-2009, 06:13 PM
who said it was you that was addressed to? gosh you are even afraid to show your real face yet coming here to lecture me... and come with brighter ideas...It would be pretty easy to come here with different name to insult someone then move on with another and another, yet i dont, i can stand up for my words can you? dont be too afraid . Gosh spent my time on that... sorry pal you gonna imagine the rest of my sentence and answer accordingly.
I dont need an identity to fucking post on the internet .. Identity is needed by cunts like you who have failed to leave a mark in their real life .. They think by creating an identity for themselves on the internet they can feel what it feels to achieve something worthwhile in the real life; a feeling that has eluded u since birth ..
I was not "lecturing" you on anything just insulting the fuck out of you like everyone else on this board. But that pork chop of a brain of urs fails to classify these posts as insults ..
Its really the time u asked urself "Does anyone want you in this board" and every post that has ever quoted ur post in an answer to it ..
So y dont u now go and stand in front of a train and die;quickly i mite add so as to minimize the effects of ur brain wave altering posts

chalice
05-09-2009, 06:18 PM
I dont need an identity to fucking post on the internet .. Identity is needed by cunts like you who have failed to leave a mark in their real life .. They think by creating an identity for themselves on the internet they can feel what it feels to achieve something worthwhile in the real life; a feeling that has eluded u since birth ..
I was not "lecturing" you on anything just insulting the fuck out of you like everyone else on this board. But that pork chop of a brain of urs fails to classify these posts as insults ..
Its really the time u asked urself "Does anyone want you in this board" and every post that has ever quoted ur post in an answer to it ..
So y dont u now go and stand in front of a train and die;quickly i mite add so as to minimize the effects of ur brain wave altering posts

I is liking your style, mysterious one. :smilie4:

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 06:28 PM
:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

ChUt
05-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Old habits die hard ? Is that what you do in your real life . Laugh off the insults directed at you for the extreme lack of self respect ..
I researched your condition and would like to ask if you are familiar with the following symptoms :
Ppl change their direction when they see you coming .
No one ever picks up your calls.
You find urself eating alone in dinners while the folks at other tables point towards you and laugh
Are you the butt of the all jokes in ur office/university
Ppl see right through ewe as if ewe dont exist ..
Some more but i guess u get the point .. Its never too late for therapy .. Who knw maybe u can get some old age or spastics benefits ..

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 06:57 PM
Old habits die hard ? Is that what you do in your real life . Laugh off the insults directed at you for the extreme lack of self respect ..
I researched your condition and would like to ask if you are familiar with the following symptoms :
You find urself eating alone in dinners while the folks at other tables point towards you and laugh
Some more but i guess u get the point .. Its never too late for therapy .. Who knw maybe u can get some old age or spastics benefits ..
you really think i actually care ? yeah whatever you say, honestly i dont care about what you say, i am quite popular at school, actually this is what i am sick off, anyway i dont expect you to understand my life, i grow tired of most casual things, it is just freaking amazing to see people like you, aside from that nothing really gives me pleasure anymore. I just love to see people making fun of themself. I wonder whether you can actually fuck a hottie in real life, you are the type that chases after them, ask them out et cetera, the fact is i am the one girls are after, they actually force themself on me weird as it sounds, though not interested at all, as i said i grow sick of this life, aside from going to certain concerts n partying there is nothing much enjoyable left in this life cause i pretty much tried anything that can be done in this life.

ChUt
05-09-2009, 07:17 PM
you really think i actually care ? yeah whatever you say, honestly i dont care about what you say, i am quite popular at school,

Yeah and ur the lead in the next high school musical too .. As i said ur confusing ur popularity with being the butt of all jokes .. So there you go u r exhibiting the symptoms i mentioned

it is just freaking amazing to see people like you, aside from that nothing really gives me pleasure anymore.
Y dont u try viagra .. I hear it works wonders for men who shy away from other pleasures

I just love to see people making fun of themself.

Lock ur self in a room full of mirrors and have a time of your life

I wonder whether you can actually fuck a hottie in real life, you are the type that chases after them, ask them out et cetera, the fact is i am the one girls are after, they actually force themself on me weird as it sounds, though not interested at all, as i said i grow sick of this life, aside from going to certain concerts n partying there is nothing much enjoyable left in this life cause i pretty much tried anything that can be done in this life.
:lol::lol: .. You emo bullshitter ... Y dont u tell the real reason y u prefer to spend the whole day on this board rather "hanging" out with so called hotties or clubbing ewe impotent spastic ..

callum
05-10-2009, 12:04 AM
Some more but i guess u get the point .. Its never too late for therapy .. Who knw maybe u can get some old age or spastics benefits ..:emo:

Saves time that way.

sez
05-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Off fucking topic indeed...i figure the cat porn pervs hang around here too..??
/me leaves

ChUt
05-10-2009, 05:02 AM
/me leaves
:cry: No ..... Ppl of the "swarm" dont leave yet .. I assure you we will be equally harsh once u decide to post here :dry: ..
Seriously,u emo spastic nobody gave u a invitation to come here .. Go the way you came unannounced