PDA

View Full Version : how to join U*-*

EXCLUSIVE
05-06-2009, 09:09 PM
ye you don't ask U*-* - they will ask you.
well, I heard this sentence very often but what can i do that they ask me? i am not a collector and want any tracker to be "famous"
in bt scene.. i know some members they are on many trackers and their nicks are famous :D

well, which kind of members are able to join U*-* ?

maybe members which are very active in tracker forums?
maybe very helpful and friendly members?
maybe only uploaders?
maybe i must know the right people?
maybe everything of this?

can someone tell me it please?
:unsure:

mievmo
05-06-2009, 09:31 PM
u die or u kill :/

1000possibleclaws
05-06-2009, 09:38 PM
I would assume trust with the staff would be more important than anything you just mentioned.

unknownman
05-06-2009, 09:43 PM
tbh mate i dont think it will happen. sorry to burst your bubble but lets be realistic. these kinds of sites are'nt all they are hyped up to be anyway. if you want my advice, start enjoying bt, not chasing after something which isnt worth it. :)

KARLOZ25
05-06-2009, 10:06 PM
Agreed.

Using a common tracker such as BS would give you everything they have there plus more. But thats my opinion.

Also Pre times don't matter much, when at the end of the day, every site will have the same thing. Its not like Xmen Wolverine was only exclusive to that site, every site had it. Don't worry mate, there is no private one-stop-shop out there, thats why you Register with different trackers that specialize in diff things.

Paracetamol
05-06-2009, 10:21 PM

I'll just leave you with a quote from another forum and another time:

"Sluts and faggots."

Albo Da Kid
05-06-2009, 11:41 PM
videotape yourself pretending to suck off a cardboard image of Iggy Pop

0Ri0N
05-07-2009, 12:38 AM
why would you want it? :s

Villalltheway
05-07-2009, 01:07 AM
wow we gone a few months since this last got asked, must be some record.

t0mmy
05-07-2009, 02:17 AM
cause people want TTC/skittles now

Mister Moo
05-07-2009, 04:24 AM
post hot naked pics (if you are a girl) and your in.

ben99
05-07-2009, 04:58 AM
its all about, like most things in life, knowing the right people.

The_Martinator
05-07-2009, 05:50 AM
Here's a question to the OP, what do you even know about the site?

I don't know much except that it's rare and that's enough for some people.

Disme
05-07-2009, 06:02 AM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/ignorance220d8032uu4.jpg

VinX
05-07-2009, 07:24 AM
skittles is kinda like iTS .. fill up form and u get in hopefully

th0r
05-07-2009, 08:25 AM
you have to know someone, or at least that's how i got in a few months ago

BOOM
05-07-2009, 12:36 PM
maybe i must know the right people?:yup:

Excons
05-07-2009, 03:19 PM
Its who you know or in some cases how early you get on the tracker when its first created i think. its a good tracker but you can get everythink you want off a larger site as you can on U*-* although its a great little community :)

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 03:26 PM
i know people on u... does that mean i can get in? OMG i will have the biggest penis ever xD i wonder with which colour will it come xD seriously, people on u tells me that it is not worth it. That is what i hear.

fstfukinDaBest
05-07-2009, 03:32 PM
i know people on u... does that mean i can get in? OMG i will have the biggest penis ever xD i wonder with which colour will it come xD seriously, people on u tells me that it is not worth it. That is what i hear.

+1

stick with TL/SCT/iptorrents hell even Torrentbytes almost the same thing but more content and speed.

just don't believe the hype its not what its cracked up to be.

TL is my personal pick out of the so called elite sites.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 03:37 PM

+1

stick with TL/SCT/iptorrents hell even Torrentbytes almost the same thing but more content and speed.

out of all Rare sites TL is my personal pick.
TL and SCT and Revtt pwns most even highest lvls in terms of a general tracker. In fact, revtt lacks some music which might be filled with tl or sct. They have amazing packs, sct actually is in variety (techno, hardcore, trance, classic, opera, ethnic and country bla bla ). Slighltly better in terms of music choice. On highest trackers, you may not even find GTA 4. Pretty funny xD

btw Tl is not hard as hell to get, it is pretty easy in fact someone is giving one on demonoid, if i am not mistaken.

fstfukinDaBest
05-07-2009, 03:48 PM
+1

out of all Rare sites TL is my personal pick.
TL and SCT and Revtt pwns most even highest lvls in terms of a general tracker. In fact, revtt lacks some music which might be filled with tl or sct. They have amazing packs, sct actually is in variety (techno, hardcore, trance, classic, opera, ethnic and country bla bla ). Slighltly better in terms of music choice. On highest trackers, you may not even find GTA 4. Pretty funny xD

btw Tl is not hard as hell to get, it is pretty easy in fact someone is giving one on demonoid, if i am not mistaken.

sorry i worded it wrong i pick TL out of all of the (Tracker sites)and yes TL is easy as pie to get in:)

Not a good thing as for as security put that's when ssl VPN tunnel comes in to play.:01:

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 03:54 PM
That depends on where you live, i have no fear of getting arrested or anything like that, therefore i am not really obsessed with security of the site. Yet all sites have security holes. It is not good for any site though.

MATEE100
05-07-2009, 04:00 PM
You can't signup to Uk-T in an easy way like this.

Falchion17
05-07-2009, 04:03 PM
They have the same files as everyone else, maybe fewer.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 04:03 PM
it all takes the word of one man nothng more. In fact, with word of one man, you can do a lot of things. there are terrible things regarding bt world, rules shall be bent for noone, yet i know people who can transfer quite an amount of upload to certain users. I will probably seen as showing off yet i am not, this is the truth, been there seen it with my own eyes.

MATEE100
05-07-2009, 04:06 PM
it all takes the word of one man nothng more. In fact, with word of one man, you can do a lot of things. there are terrible things regarding bt world, rules shall be bent for noone, yet i know people who can transfer quite an amount of upload to certain users. I will probably seen as showing off yet i am not, this is the truth, been there seen it with my own eyes.
Thanks for guarding me :D But you really can't get an invite there if you're friend are not an uploader or not from the Staff,and can't get and invite from there.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 04:12 PM
Thanks for guarding me :D But you really can't get an invite there if you're friend are not an uploader or not from the Staff,and can't get and invite from there.
you have friend who has a lot more friends, anyway i never wanted to be a member of there in the first place. I actually dont give a damn about high lvls, aside from specialized trackers, for me they are all the same.

edit: I personally think that people who actually post on their own trackers are kinda mean, rather than sharing it with all bt world, they choose the topic they wanna talk to be exclusive to certain tracker, pretty selfish in my opinion.

Cabalo
05-07-2009, 04:58 PM
wheelmods is one of those sites that i personally never lost a minute of my life thinking about how it could look or how to join.
sites like that either suddenly someone pops up from nowhere and invites you, or trying to figure out a "route" (traders blabla) is worthless.

MATEE100
05-07-2009, 05:02 PM
You're not right.The most files there are you can't find nowhere.And the best releases are there.That's why that tracker is so secret,and of course they don't want another brawl :D

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 05:05 PM
wheelmods is one of those sites that i personally never lost a minute of my life thinking about how it could look or how to join.
sites like that either suddenly someone pops up from nowhere and invites you, or trying to figure out a "route" (traders blabla) is worthless.
Gosh some people spend one and half year to join a certain site, really i pity the time lost, i am glad i could help the guy at least. Anyway, actually depends on what you mean by traders, those traders are already there. and I personally know some of them. In fact, one cannot really believe how many traders those elitist sites have. In fact, most of the people i run into are on those sites and are open to trade. Either it is because tracker staff hates traders too much that traders hide in shadows, or it is me who actually runs into them. Weird

IdolEyes787
05-07-2009, 05:36 PM
You're not right.The most files there are you can't find nowhere.And the best releases are there.

I would very much like to see you to prove that statement and even it were true the same could be said for KG or even cinemageddon for that matter .
Any tracker that allows members to upload their own stuff is going to have exclusive content ( until the time somebody else decides to upload to another site of course).

MATEE100
05-07-2009, 05:40 PM
I can ask for a ScreenShot from my friend,yes.

The_Martinator
05-07-2009, 05:41 PM
You're not right.The most files there are you can't find nowhere.And the best releases are there.

I would very much like to see you to prove that statement and even it were true the same could be said for KG or even cinemageddon for that matter .
Any tracker that allows members to upload their own stuff is going to have exclusive content ( until the time somebody else decides to upload to another site of course).

ssshhhh! stop posting that! You're hyping the site.

If you listen closely, you can hear people drooling while reading your post.

LOL

EXCLUSIVE
05-07-2009, 05:57 PM
many off topic posts in my thread .. (:

well seems I don't get any "new" information so can someone close this thread please?

sorry u*-* because talking about you.

well, I believe there are 30% old users , 35% famous bt users invited by staff, 20% lucky guys and 15% traders.

i thought about it and I believe I will never join this tracker.
and yes without knowing the right people its only waste time!

the chance that u*-* staff will notice you and will write you a pm is 1 to 1000 (:

I believe the u*-* staff use sct and tl :D ..only kidding (:

well, thanks anyway !

please close!

TSOL ,)

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 06:00 PM
many off topic posts in my thread .. (:

well seems I don't get any "new" information so can someone close this thread please?

sorry u*-* because talking about you.

well, I believe there are 30% old users , 35% famous bt users invited by staff, 20% lucky guys and 15% traders.

i thought about it and I believe I will never join this tracker.
and yes without knowing the right people its only waste time!

the chance that u*-* staff will notice you and will write you a pm is 1 to 1000 (:

I believe the u*-* staff use sct and tl :D ..only kidding (:

well, thanks anyway !

please close!

TSOL ,)
Quite a nice observation really, tells pretty much the truth.

IdolEyes787
05-07-2009, 06:17 PM
I can ask for a ScreenShot from my friend,yes.

I don't want a screenshot asking your friend for one would be asking him to break the rules and you shouldn't do that.I was only trying to make a point.

And for how to get in I assume like said it's not what you know ( or do ) but who you know . Life tends to be unfair like that.If it's any consolation simply by percentages there are more good things outside of that site than in so none of us are missing anything that we can't live without.

As for closing the thread most of the off-topic posts are still addressing the larger issue and as of yet it hasn't degenerated into a spamfest so I don't feel the need.

mrnobody
05-07-2009, 06:28 PM
And for how to get in I assume like said it's not what you know ( or do ) but who you know .

or who knows you, like.

I'm Hot
05-07-2009, 06:54 PM
You're not right.The most files there are you can't find nowhere.And the best releases are there.That's why that tracker is so secret,and of course they don't want another brawl :D

Revolt is far from being what you'r saying. You can get help there from some guys with resources, yeah, but that does not mean those guys are the only ones that can get you files lol

Benjamin
05-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Word of advice, if you want to join a tracker, making a thread and drawing attention to it is the last thing you want to do.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 07:48 PM
especially to a tracker that got closed for a while as far as i remember.

IdolEyes787
05-07-2009, 07:58 PM
And for how to get in I assume like said it's not what you know ( or do ) but who you know .

or who knows you, like.

You mean in the biblical sense?:naughty:

Actually I think the more accurate way to put it would be " who likes you ".

and as of yet it hasn't degenerated into a spamfest so I don't feel the need.

I seem to working against myself here . :pinch:

piratebot
05-07-2009, 10:37 PM
try to be friends with anyone who might be the sysop. move to the uk if possible.

this.

LubTheStaringCat
05-07-2009, 11:02 PM
Freddie's advice Is wise:rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNQRfBAzSzo

Mister Moo
05-08-2009, 05:26 AM
Everytime I come to FST I feel like I'm getting dumber.

Cobass
05-08-2009, 08:57 AM
try to be friends with anyone who might be the sysop. move to the uk if possible.

this.

True, that's how it should be done :yup:

IdolEyes787
05-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Little point in continuing .

ye you don't ask U*-* - they will ask you.
well, I heard this sentence very often but what can i do that they ask me? i am not a collector and want any tracker to be "famous"
in bt scene.. i know some members they are on many trackers and their nicks are famous :D

maybe members which are very active in tracker forums?
maybe very helpful and friendly members?
maybe only uploaders?
maybe i must know the right people?
maybe everything of this?

can someone tell me it please?
:unsure:

My honest opinion ( forgetting the fact it is closed apparently forever and the only way for you to get in is through the administration) .

All in all ( and I am only being partly facetious here) your best plan in the present climate (things were not always such) is to be a 18 - 20 year old female* university student with a major in music ( cool people like music geeks and losers like movies) or literature ( writing well is a big plus and so what if everything you say is insincere suckupiness .Whose to really know anyway) and a minor in partying.

* being an actual female isn't a requirement.

PS having a sense of humour is only a positive if people share it or else they just think you are an ass

Take my word on that one.

Closed