PDA

View Full Version : GFT Reopens Invite Applications

RexNex
05-07-2009, 06:46 AM
New Channel Topic:
::: The GFTracker Invite Channel ::: Invites: CLOSED!!!!!!!! \o/ There wont be any invites in saturday most you can thank to Traders! We will be open when FST closes for good

Good job guys.

blahblah
05-07-2009, 07:49 AM
Thanks for the heads up ;)

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 07:55 AM
more and more trackers open their doors to members, i am actually glad for those who has this chance to apply. Good luck to you all.

btgaoke
05-07-2009, 08:36 AM
great news
hope i can join the great tracker

Stellar
05-07-2009, 08:42 AM
This is good. Of course someone will disagree and say that GFT is letting in potentially troublesome users, but it's not like those won't be banned in an instant.

What I'm hoping is that a lot of people who are going to be active are let in. Uploaders, active forum posters, etc.

The_Martinator
05-07-2009, 11:17 AM
These applications are never accepted easily. So only good members will come in imo.

Traders would call these level jumpers, I guess, lol.

ben99
05-07-2009, 11:40 AM
is gft still down for anyone else?

Louie
05-07-2009, 11:49 AM
These applications are never accepted easily. So only good members will come in imo.

And how will they identify traders?plus being a trader i dont think makes you bad member.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 11:55 AM
These applications are never accepted easily. So only good members will come in imo.And how will they identify traders?plus being a trader i dont think makes you bad member.
It probably depends on what you can offer to the site, i don't think they will try to eliminate traders or such, it is quite nonsense, and being a staff, they probably know that being a trader once a cheater or account sharer doesn't make you bad at all... If you have access to certain rare dvds, rare tv-shows, movies et cetera with a nice upload speed, then you are highly in. At least my opinion.

The_Martinator
05-07-2009, 11:57 AM

And how will they identify traders?plus being a trader i dont think makes you bad member.

Imo, they'll ask for many profile links (maybe even for a FST one). And they will go through them all. But I'm just guessing that.

Btw, GFT is down for me too.

Louie
05-07-2009, 12:04 PM
Imo, they'll ask for many profile links (maybe even for a FST one)

And will tell them i dont have an FST account and i will show them profile links to trackers where im using nickname different then the trader one,so i consider myself in.

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 12:08 PM

Imo, they'll ask for many profile links (maybe even for a FST one). And they will go through them all. But I'm just guessing that.

Btw, GFT is down for me too.
That would be freaking fun, i mean seeing my posts on here, i would probably have fun at the meeting. if i didn't know that i would spoil the opportunity for others, i would definitely go to irc. I wonder whether it would be smt like this

Dear Bilkenter,
Though your activity on fst is appreciated, yet you are a bad bad user, you are known not to care about community or the tracker, moreover, you keep hitting another staff of some tracker called Something Else with a thick stick,we want passionate users with something to offer to our community and some respect for the work we are doing. This is why
we cannot enroll you into our tracker, thanks for your time though.

i mean it really would rock probably a lot better than what i wrote, i wish i didn't know that others will be affected by my gesture xD

no spam intended, just keeping the topic alive for others.

MATEE100
05-07-2009, 12:32 PM
This will be on the GFT iRC? :( Or in another link?

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 12:36 PM
This will be on the GFT iRC? :( Or in another link?
That was a possible conversation with staff made by me of course. :) Based on my torrent history, :P i don't think they would welcome bilkenter xD not that i care really :) but truth :lol:

Louie
05-07-2009, 12:40 PM
This will be on the GFT iRC? Or in another link?

Why you want a dupe account or you dont know the adress?

cinephilia
05-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Invites: 09/05/2009 12:00 EST aka 17:00 GMT

The_Martinator
05-07-2009, 01:39 PM
I knew my respnse would provoke this.

Better wait for a GFT's staffer's reply, huh?

Stellar
05-07-2009, 01:44 PM

Traders would call these level jumpers, I guess, lol.
Bring on the "level jumpers". :lol:

Those are the sort of people trackers would want anyway... people who don't give a damn about levels and just want to download stuff.

I don't think the collectors will be completely eliminated from the "pool" though.

Vocable
05-07-2009, 03:29 PM
Great site GFT, love the no-ratio system ;)

The invitations will be on irc, search on FN to see what link it is O:)

RexNex
05-07-2009, 03:32 PM
Great site GFT, love the no-ratio system ;)

The invitations will be on irc, search on FN to see what link it is O:)

I will post the link when applications have been opened, as there is no point in joining now (in fact, it may disqualify you for reasons you will see later)

edit:
GFT is not down, only SSL is, so connect to the regular server :)

Falchion17
05-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Thanks for letting me know.

Cabalo
05-07-2009, 04:55 PM
Did FTN ever did such a thing ?

0Ri0N
05-07-2009, 06:27 PM
I wonder if i should join this site since i have the other good ones. What do you think?

Rilly
05-07-2009, 06:31 PM
edit:

I'm trying to connect via regular site, and getting error HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.

cinephilia
05-07-2009, 06:36 PM
I wonder if i should join this site since i have the other good ones. What do you think?
i think you should stick with what you already have.

RexNex
05-07-2009, 06:45 PM
edit:

I'm trying to connect via regular site, and getting error HTTP 500 Internal Server Error.

Well, its off/on... Its the new server so they're still ironing out a few things.

Rilly
05-07-2009, 06:48 PM
ah ok.. thanks i'll give it a go later

sez
05-07-2009, 07:04 PM
Here is something that someone said a few weeks ago on a certain tracker forum:

the problem with invites is like what many have pointed out before.some people will always end up abusing them be it by selling or trading.no wonder you see some trackers these days barely give invites and if they do they don't give them for 'free' if you understand what i mean.perhaps marginally but i believe its working.you won't find an invite to pedros or sct or scc or OMG! FtN and in our case HDbits that easily because people have to be either in very high standing with the tracker(almost staff) or part with some money in appreciation for the tracker so as to obtain invites or no invites at all. I hate to say this but once hdbits reverts their decision and start giving invites again to anyone who can obtain a seedbox and seed the obvious will happen,the same problem that they have so far successfully managed to control will come back to haunt them.the only solution to getting rid of these sellers and traders is either for the tracker to not care about its level and make access easily available through things like regular staff IRC giveaways(its the in thing atm i believe) and reduce value for traders or care about its level and make it impossible to gain access by making invites unavailable or having these invites exclusive to high standing donors. besides most people donate because they care and wont want to jeopardise the tracker and perhaps to counter the notion of ''that would be like selling the invites''.the tracker can have it such that your donations dont neccessarily warrant an invite,sometimes u get sometimes u dont.As much as we would want to think otherwise,the honest truth is that the bad users are what makes most of us and its a pity.

Louie
05-07-2009, 07:46 PM
How is this tracker about seeders/snatched torrents and speed?

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 07:47 PM
Here is something that someone said a few weeks ago on a certain tracker forum:

the problem with invites is like what many have pointed out before.some people will always end up abusing them be it by selling or trading.no wonder you see some trackers these days barely give invites and if they do they don't give them for 'free' if you understand what i mean.perhaps marginally but i believe its working.you won't find an invite to pedros or sct or scc or OMG! FtN and in our case HDbits that easily because people have to be either in very high standing with the tracker(almost staff) or part with some money in appreciation for the tracker so as to obtain invites or no invites at all. I hate to say this but once hdbits reverts their decision and start giving invites again to anyone who can obtain a seedbox and seed the obvious will happen,the same problem that they have so far successfully managed to control will come back to haunt them.the only solution to getting rid of these sellers and traders is either for the tracker to not care about its level and make access easily available through things like regular staff IRC giveaways(its the in thing atm i believe) and reduce value for traders or care about its level and make it impossible to gain access by making invites unavailable or having these invites exclusive to high standing donors. besides most people donate because they care and wont want to jeopardise the tracker and perhaps to counter the notion of ''that would be like selling the invites''.the tracker can have it such that your donations dont neccessarily warrant an invite,sometimes u get sometimes u dont.As much as we would want to think otherwise,the honest truth is that the bad users are what makes most of us and its a pity.
pretty much what i said earlier.

Stellar
05-07-2009, 08:19 PM
How is this tracker about seeders/snatched torrents and speed?
Everything is pretty much decent. I think the tracker will get better as it ages and gets more dedicated users though.

technodrome
05-07-2009, 08:21 PM
Thanks for the information. Will check in Saturday mornin' :D

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 08:25 PM
it is said to be the second one that original ftn chasers would go after. Regarding this, it is pretty big move, actually it would even make them a lot better than ftn in the long run, if they keep up with this public image, at least my opinion.

MaNiJaK
05-07-2009, 10:29 PM

RexNex
05-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Good job talking about the invite trading guys, they closed the offer BECAUSE of your talk here.

Idiots... I really ought to have posted this elsewhere, this community clearly can't handle it. You can be sure that if it ever opens up again, it won't get posted here first.

piratebot
05-07-2009, 10:40 PM
i lost interest when someone mention there was an axxo pack on it.

RexNex
05-07-2009, 10:51 PM
i lost interest when someone mention there was an axxo pack on it.

Search results for "axxo"
Try again with a refined search string.

um, what?

bilkenter
05-07-2009, 10:52 PM
Good job talking about the invite trading guys, they closed the offer BECAUSE of your talk here.

Idiots... I really ought to have posted this elsewhere, this community clearly can't handle it. You can be sure that if it ever opens up again, it won't get posted here first.
If they are dumb enough to think that talking about invite trading would actually urge people to do such a thing, then they shall think again. Just like talking about homosexuality doesnt actually encourage homosexuality, it is the same here.AS far as i understood, he only meant that no matter what they do, people might hide themselves being a trader, this is the case on all trackers especially the high lvl trackers. He only meant to warn staff of such outcomes, at least the way i see it. Seriously, no matter where they open it, the word will leak out, i thought this was a quite a move and i was happy for those who actually was looking after it.I personally couldnt care less even if ftn was open for sign ups. Anyway never mind, yet let me tell you what i think, posting that they will recruit good members then taking it all back, it is pretty childish, either do it or dont do it. Gosh seriously annoying, sorry pals i am really sorry for most of you who actually wanted to get there.

shipwreck
05-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Hmm...seems like there will be a big IRC gathering for nothing in a few days. :)

Trustme
05-08-2009, 04:09 AM
Update:

Invites: CLOSED!!!!!!!! \o/ There wont be any invites in saturday most you can thank to Traders! We will be open when FST closes for good ^^

more:
http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/05/gforces-tracker-gft-irc-invites-will.html

Fst wont be closing..lol
i am sure.
but they are saying that they will not open till fst closes.that means they are considering all members at fst as traders...too bad.
so no invites in future as well because it will be impossible that fst closes.

Louie
05-08-2009, 05:35 AM
AS far as i understood, he only meant that no matter what they do, people might hide themselves being a trader, this is the case on all trackers especially the high lvl trackers.
:yup:
Exactly,now it makes you think if want to be part of the community with some paranoids staffers or even so dumb,actually this is a cheap move,they want to put the guilt in to someone else back and give me/FST as a bad example,i can bet more then half of their users are traders and not from here...as for the invites over the .irc they will probably do it again if not this week then the next one,lets be honest they make this recuitment because the tracker its fuckin' empty,they need users and maybe some donation$.

RexNex
05-08-2009, 05:48 AM
That channel topic was more of a joke than anything.... I'm sure invites will be open b4 the end of FST....But I doubt it'll be as soon as next week.

afaik, the decision to cancel was basically a combination of too much press + too much talk about trading in this topic (neither one solely)

Louie
05-08-2009, 05:57 AM
:lol: they can come here and talk at any moment,give me some arguments regarding their efficiency about catching traders and how bad this practice is and tell me im wrong.

Cabalo
05-08-2009, 07:47 AM
Update:

Invites: CLOSED!!!!!!!! \o/ There wont be any invites in saturday most you can thank to Traders! We will be open when FST closes for good ^^more:
http://filenetworks.blogspot.com/2009/05/gforces-tracker-gft-irc-invites-will.html

Fst wont be closing..lol
i am sure.
but they are saying that they will not open till fst closes.that means they are considering all members at fst as traders...too bad.
lol @ newbs :lol:
Such attitudes will never lead them to the high quality level FTN has, which doesn't go around in such childish attitudes.
glad to see there's some mature people in the BT world, opposed to all the shitheads i keep seeing at so many places.

Albo Da Kid
05-08-2009, 07:59 AM
:lol:.. Ftn it's where it's at. Wisen up kids

Cabalo, how ya been comrade. hows that gft situation going for you? do they still think you were the one to expose CN:glag:

The_Martinator
05-08-2009, 08:05 AM
Every FST member=trader?
That's true in more than 60% of the cases probably, but generalizing is never good, imo.

I just hope I don't get banned there.

Louie
05-08-2009, 08:25 AM

Why,its such a great tracker?

bilkenter
05-08-2009, 08:29 AM

ratio free and supposedly hard to come by

nothing more probably though i am not a member there so it is not up to me to generalize, yet most trackers are same why not them? It isnt like highest lvl trackers offer something that others dont have, they all offer the content that can easily be found on the net.

The_Martinator
05-08-2009, 08:33 AM

I'm not after levels, but every no-ratio tracker is important to me. You see, I have a lousy connection. The fact that it's a bit harder to come by makes it safer, imo. And that's the second thing that's important to me.

Louie
05-08-2009, 08:33 AM
content that can easily be found on the net.

I know this and its true with a few differences,but i wanted his opinion about it thats why i asked.

The_Martinator
05-08-2009, 08:36 AM
content that can easily be found on the net.

I know this and its true with a few differences,but i wanted his opinion about it thats why i asked.

Then download everything from TPB. Let's see how long it takes till you get a letter.

PS: Yes, I am a bit paranoid, but that's a good thing imo.

Louie
05-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Then download everything from TPB. Let's see how long it takes till you get a letter.

Ive already did it and i will still do it probably and not from TPB but from all public trackers,maybe my postal service have a delay:whistling
Anyway then we will talk saturday on the tracker after the .irc invite.:clown:

bilkenter
05-08-2009, 08:45 AM

PS: Yes, I am a bit paranoid, but that's a good thing imo.
I actually find much more exclusive stuff on demonoid than high lvl trackers, seriously truth(they have from educational videos, language learning programs to packs including a hard to come by series called dilbert(downloaded it a lot earlier)). I am not paranoid at all, at worst, i could use rapid or usenet, in fact there are freaking amazing sites for what i am loooking for. TPB here is banned btw. I am not obsessed with security, therefore there is not much reason for me to appreciate high lvl trackers especially considering they are same with every other trackers in terms of content. Security, User-Staff bond and hard to come by sites are the only features that sets them different from others.

The_Martinator
05-08-2009, 08:50 AM
Well if you don't care about security, then I really see no reason why you'd need any other tracker except Demonoid. Like you put it, everything is there.

Louie
05-08-2009, 08:52 AM
TPB here is banned btw

In Turkey?

I just put the announce adress from all the public trackers in the torrent file,thats why i said i download from all the public ones.

bilkenter
05-08-2009, 08:56 AM
Well if you don't care about security, then I really see no reason why you'd need any other tracker except Demonoid. Like you put it, everything is there.
It was unfortunately that shitty bt system who led me to think there was actually rare stuff on private trackers, if i started today torrenting, i would high likely never start on private trackers aside from specialzed trackers. Public pwns them all... Just check the request section of demonoid compared to high lvl trackers, those sites cant even be compared to it really. I would probably have a sct, tt, elektro, that would probably what i would use as private trackers at best. We need a clearer manual on what is or what is not

yeah it is banned in Turkey

Louie
05-08-2009, 09:00 AM
Like you put it, everything is there.

Well not everything but a lot of rare stuff.

Stellar
05-08-2009, 09:13 AM
Every FST member=trader?
That's true in more than 60% of the cases probably, but generalizing is never good, imo.

This is one of those cases where it's just easier to lump together all of the users that don't follow the tracker rules with the ones who do. It's comparable to a drop of poison ruining a pond.

As long as you're not planning on giving away invites here I doubt you'd get banned. I don't think they would go far enough to implement some sort of though crime system. It's not realistic to ban people for just being on a forum.

If any of my actions here got me banned from any trackers I'd be extremely surprised. Gee, I hope some trackers aren't sensitive about word association games.

fstfukinDaBest
05-08-2009, 09:20 AM
:lol:.. Ftn it's where it's at. Wisen up kids

+1 m8:yup:

The_Martinator
05-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Every FST member=trader?

This is one of those cases where it's just easier to lump together all of the users that don't follow the tracker rules with the ones who do. It's comparable to a drop of poison ruining a pond.

As long as you're not planning on giving away invites here I doubt you'd get banned. I don't think they would go far enough to implement some sort of though crime system. It's not realistic to ban people for just being on a forum.

If any of my actions here got me banned from any trackers I'd be extremely surprised. Gee, I hope some trackers aren't sensitive about word association games.

Lol, yeah word association games will kill you in the end.

kevin matnick
05-08-2009, 09:29 AM
It was unfortunately that shitty bt system who led me to think there was actually rare stuff on private trackers, if i started today torrenting, i would high likely never start on private trackers aside from specialzed trackers. Public pwns them all... Just check the request section of demonoid compared to high lvl trackers, those sites cant even be compared to it really. I would probably have a sct, tt, elektro, that would probably what i would use as private trackers at best. We need a clearer manual on what is or what is not

i is not about only content,demonoid has great collection but it is not good at speed

Louie
05-08-2009, 09:31 AM
demonoid has great collection but it is not good at speed

Thats why i load all public announces into one task file,sometimes jump over 1mb.

bilkenter
05-08-2009, 09:33 AM

i is not about only content,demonoid has great collection but it is not good at speed
I dont even get top speed with my current speed which is the lowest btw. even with 1024Mb i cant leech with full speed on high lvl trackers, seriously sucks like hell. At least on demonoid, i get around the same speed with great content and great communty(by community, i dont mean a few pages of posts on a section et cetere, they have a lot, from tattoes to pet pictures anything is on there)

edit: Bulent Ecevit as Avatar xD :laugh:

The_Martinator
05-08-2009, 09:36 AM
demonoid has great collection but it is not good at speed

Thats why i load all public announces into one task file,sometimes jump over 1mb.

Wow! Over 1mbit?!

Seriously that's my download speed, but it sucks when your downloading HD movies, doesn't it?

Louie
05-08-2009, 09:47 AM
Wow! Over 1mbit?!

1mb as 1024 kb

but it sucks when your downloading HD movies, doesn't it?

I dont download HD i only have 17" screen,so usually i take DVD rips and very rarely a DVD im not a big fan of "uber quality".

Trustme
05-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Update:
more:

Fst wont be closing..lol
i am sure.
Such attitudes will never lead them to the high quality level FTN has, which doesn't go around in such childish attitudes.
glad to see there's some mature people in the BT world, opposed to all the shitheads i keep seeing at so many places.

And what you think about your attitude , calling members shitheads, beyond childish. I am dead sure if you are already member at FTN ,then after seeing your comments here about members then they will and they should definitely throw such member out of from there community, to protect there nice community, to be spoiled having member like that. who have no respect for other members.

The_Martinator
05-08-2009, 10:07 AM
1mb as 1024 kb

but it sucks when your downloading HD movies, doesn't it?

I dont download HD i only have 17" screen,so usually i take DVD rips and very rarely a DVD im not a big fan of "uber quality".

The first thing, you get speeds of !MB/s from Demonoid?

The second, my screen is 19'', but still some movies deserve to be viewed in HD.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of D and you are. Let's agree to disagree, eh?

andy316
05-08-2009, 10:15 AM

And what you think about your attitude , calling members shitheads, beyond childish. I am dead sure if you are already member at FTN ,then after seeing your comments here about members then they will and they should definitely throw such member out of from there community, to protect there nice community, to be spoiled having member like that. who have no respect for other members.

i highly doubt he is saying that to you(if thats what you think)..better read and maybe you might understand better

Louie
05-08-2009, 10:21 AM
The first thing, you get speeds of !MB/s from Demonoid?

Not directly,as i said when i load public announce's like this http://i40.tinypic.com/2exal1h.jpg

sez
05-08-2009, 11:25 AM

+1 mate...but who to blame,he is a member on FTN,his head tells him that he's uber l337 and that he has every right to talk down on everyone else,am not amongst that fold but its really a pity seeing this.dude,some schooling should be able to tell you that when a tracker is or decides to go ratioless the intention there is access.access meaning,making it possible for those who unlike your l337 self dont have so much of a fast internet connection or the ability to invest in a seedbox,the everyday humble folk...

it goes further that the site owner i hear even folks out his own money to make sure that the site is fast enough to compensate for these people who really are unable to seed..even an idiot should be able to tell you that that equates to charity(the things that people like UNICEF do?)...So it really beats me as to where people like you get this notion of being l337,if it was scT then maybe but FTN?all i read is nobility and humility and if not for the majority at least its present for the people behind the original intention of going ratioless,your attitude is that of what they would famously call a ghetto snob...But then again I may be wrong,could be that the site changed from what i read as being the original spirit behind its creation which would make your attitude sort of justifiable.Hence now if u may you can proceed and reveal what else it is that you own...

The_Martinator
05-08-2009, 12:00 PM
Oh no, some people want to get into a verbal fight with Cabalo!
Watch out, he's tough.

:lol:

OnEyM
05-08-2009, 12:57 PM
I am dead sure if you are already member at FTN ,then after seeing your comments here about members then they will and they should definitely throw such member out

interwebz - Serious business

bilkenter
05-08-2009, 01:01 PM

Gosh if you knew how big jerks invade such places, you wouldnt even say those words, i have no problem with cheaters, traders et cetera, but liars are different, especially ass-licker liars are the most detested ones in my dictionary and you can find a lot of them on the site you were talking about. Compared to them, Cabalo is nothing but a fly(just an analogy) Also it is not our business to hunt bad users at ftn or whatever, it is their job, so why you feel obliged to say such a thing? i wonder?

edit: gosh seriously are ya ftn cop or smt?:pinch:

cinephilia
05-08-2009, 01:08 PM
"Gosh" bilkenter, you didn't mention the word "high level" in your last post! what happened ? well done anyway..

bilkenter
05-08-2009, 01:16 PM
"Gosh" bilkenter, you didn't mention the word "high level" in your last post! what happened ? well done anyway..
:dry: i am accused of caring about high lvl now i guess, great just wat i wanted :frusty::frusty:

after a sleepless night, you are like a bitter medicine mate:dry:

shipwreck
05-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Forget this 'level stuff', seriously. There are good, mediocre and bad trackers, and 'levels' have fuck all to do with it. I really don't get this 'trader mentality' - if it's content (at good speeds), sharing and 'community' you are after, there are so many (really) good trackers out there that you can join relatively easily.

If e-pecker is your major concern however...

klixexhha
05-08-2009, 03:25 PM
If everything is open, there will be no trade, if gft everyday open reg. ...

RexNex
05-08-2009, 03:47 PM
If everything is open, there will be no trade, if gft everyday open reg. ...

If GFT was open reg it would be TPB with good pretimes and shitty speeds :P

Louie
05-08-2009, 03:55 PM
If GFT was open reg it would be TPB with good pretimes and shitty speeds

Shity speeds because the lack of seeders?

RexNex
05-08-2009, 05:50 PM
If GFT was open reg it would be TPB with good pretimes and shitty speeds

Shity speeds because the lack of seeders?

Lack of seeders/slow seeders, yes, because people could keep making new accounts and not care about the rules.... FL trackers thrive on keeping a small close knit userbase.

Cabalo
05-08-2009, 05:50 PM

oh, i see the cockroaches crawled from under the rock where they were.
i will repeat, shithead (you do fall in the categorizing i did before), to see if you get the idea:

childish attitudes, like blaming FST for this, do not speak well on their behalf. It's a ridiculous attempt to turn people against FST, which is a normal tactic employed by asswipes such as serb and his diharrea minions.
And for your information, i didn't call their members shitheads, only the ones who were responsible for those news, which i'm pretty sure were staff (duh...).

i bolded the parts that you might have missed. if you have problems understanding the idea, then maybe it's time for you to lay off the keyboard and back to school, use paper and pencils.

+1 mate...but who to blame,he is a member on FTN,his head tells him that he's uber l337 and that he has every right to talk down on everyone else,am not amongst that fold but its really a pity seeing this.dude,some schooling should be able to tell you that when a tracker is or decides to go ratioless the intention there is access.access meaning,making it possible for those who unlike your l337 self dont have so much of a fast internet connection or the ability to invest in a seedbox,the everyday humble folk...

it goes further that the site owner i hear even folks out his own money to make sure that the site is fast enough to compensate for these people who really are unable to seed..even an idiot should be able to tell you that that equates to charity(the things that people like UNICEF do?)...So it really beats me as to where people like you get this notion of being l337,if it was scT then maybe but FTN?all i read is nobility and humility and if not for the majority at least its present for the people behind the original intention of going ratioless,your attitude is that of what they would famously call a ghetto snob...But then again I may be wrong,could be that the site changed from what i read as being the original spirit behind its creation which would make your attitude sort of justifiable.Hence now if u may you can proceed and reveal what else it is that you own...
probably there was something you typed that were supporting imbecile claims, and i'd probably in the end thought you were one too. therefore i had to skip reading your reply, by hygienic purposes.

Di@monds
05-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Thx god GFT are not going to do with this, because they wont get any good members from here.

psychoactive
05-08-2009, 07:19 PM
User limit has been upped to 5000 from 2500

Falchion17
05-08-2009, 07:40 PM
User limit has been upped to 5000 from 2500

Then there's still hope!

Zaxx
05-08-2009, 07:58 PM
Just because they are adding some fresh blood to the userbase doesn't automatically mean that they're gonna drop their standards/policies. In other words, just because they are accepting new members doesn't mean that everyone who applies is gonna get the nod...and that's how it should be. I'm rather tough when it comes giving an invite (guess that's why I've been sitting on my invite for weeks..:rolleyes:) and I commend those sites that do the same. I know it's a tuff balancing act to bring in new members to increase the userbase hence swarm sizes without letting scumbags in as well...esp on a ratioless tracker where peeps are more likely to 'abuse the system'. :ermm:

sez
05-08-2009, 08:07 PM
oh, i see the cockroaches crawled from under the rock where they were.
i will repeat, shithead (you do fall in the categorizing i did before), to see if you get the idea:

childish attitudes, like blaming FST for this, do not speak well on their behalf. It's a ridiculous attempt to turn people against FST, which is a normal tactic employed by asswipes such as serb and his diharrea minions.
And for your information, i didn't call their members shitheads, only the ones who were responsible for those news, which i'm pretty sure were staff (duh...).

i bolded the parts that you might have missed. if you have problems understanding the idea, then maybe it's time for you to lay off the keyboard and back to school, use paper and pencils.

probably there was something you typed that were supporting imbecile claims, and i'd probably in the end thought you were one too. therefore i had to skip reading your reply, by hygienic purposes.

+1-1=0 u should have said -2 :P
dont understand what u just typed.but reading through what u said earlier for a 2nd time,i realised my reply was a miscommunication and in error...i agree with u,its wrong for trackers to take it out on a whole site just coz of a few people...

technodrome
05-08-2009, 08:08 PM
i hope they will open but they choose members very electively..

shipwreck
05-08-2009, 08:15 PM
Just do some intelligent interviews, e.g. like what.cd does, if you want to filter the worst / most clueless potential members. Thing is, people who want to join these 'exclusive' trackers should at least know why they want to join. If they only want to join because it's difficult, or to 'collect' sites, or to have something 'valuable' to trade, or simply to enlarge their e-wiener, it should become obvious pretty soon.

Zaxx
05-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Just do some intelligent interviews, e.g. like what.cd does, if you want to filter the worst / most clueless potential members. Thing is, people who want to join these 'exclusive' trackers should at least know why they want to join. If they only want to join because it's difficult, or to 'collect' sites, or to have something 'valuable' to trade, or simply to enlarge their e-wiener, it should become obvious pretty soon.

+1...I've got 5 people on my ftn tree and believe me I put em thru the ringer first. Ya can still get a bad apple even then...one of my best invitees (or so I thought) was active, made hero rank as well as donated and the other day when I checked my tree, he's been banned! No clue what happened and he hasn't answered emails...:dry: I'm half afraid to ask admin what happened, don't wanna loose my invite privileges cuz of him. :dabs:

cinephilia
05-08-2009, 09:03 PM
+1...I've got 5 people on my ftn tree and believe me I put em thru the ringer first. Ya can still get a bad apple even then...one of my best invitees (or so I thought) was active, made hero rank as well as donated and the other day when I checked my tree, he's been banned! No clue what happened and he hasn't answered emails...:dry: I'm half afraid to ask admin what happened, don't wanna loose my invite privileges cuz of him. :dabs:
huh? :huh:
you're still member of FTN, that's the most important thing... so why bothering with invites ? after all, that's because of invites that someone has been able to put your account at risk...

Zaxx
05-08-2009, 09:16 PM
I don't think B would ban me unless it was something pretty bad...at least I hope..lol. I've been there since they first opened...but thats not to say that my invite privs can't/won't revoked. :unsure:

Louie
05-08-2009, 10:08 PM

Just as i said cheap move so now they can give FST as a bad example,more than childish totally stupid because its a tracker afterall,They Need Users.

Simplistics
05-08-2009, 10:16 PM
Meh GFT staff are stupid.
for me: This tracker is over-rated.
ScT & SCC rape this trash tracker.

FLEA
05-08-2009, 10:18 PM
ye sct and scc owned gft, hear gft staff are only gays

Zaxx
05-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Every tracker has to start somewhere don't they? SCC and ScT didn't get their rep overnight...I was a member there when they were just starting out...it takes time, effort and sound decisions.
Besides, I don't recall this being a GFT vs *** thread anyway...:rolleyes:

Louie
05-08-2009, 10:34 PM
ye sct and scc owned gft, hear gft staff are only gays

This shouldnt be a problem as long as they have a man attitude:ghey:

drew
05-08-2009, 10:53 PM
I wonder if they will give a chance to new folks like me who do not have much experience. Maybe I'll just give it a shot. Like the lottery.

Louie
05-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Every tracker has to start somewhere don't they? SCC and ScT didn't get their rep overnight.

Yes but they begin the 1337 attitude after pass some time,SCC give a lot of invites without 20 euros to donate but they start to ban entire countries for trend,SCT does the same thing
it takes time, effort and sound decisions. hell of decisions,plus those soap operas with the staff members.

I wonder if they will give a chance to new folks like me who do not have much experience

If they believe you.

sez
05-09-2009, 01:39 AM
There will be irc giveaways,though no one is saying when.i figure they gonna just let it play like last time...if u miss it tough luck,if u get in gl!

RexNex
05-09-2009, 03:57 AM
Christ...wtf was I thinking posting this here.... next time it opens I bet they'll run it until someone decides to make a topic at FST, after applications will promptly close.

I'm all for the expansion of GFT, but I clearly overestimated the overall intelligence of the users here :/

gionman
05-09-2009, 04:40 AM
These applications are never accepted easily. So only good members will come in imo.And how will they identify traders?plus being a trader i dont think makes you bad member.

I feel like beating a dead horse:cry:
But don't most sites forbid trading?
That should be enough reason in and of itself.

btgaoke
05-09-2009, 05:07 AM
why don't the traders shut up from this thread,I guess some of them get the Gft and want to maintain their invs' value

freeze568
05-09-2009, 05:21 AM
why don't the traders shut up from this thread,I guess some of them get the Gft and want to maintain their invs' value

+1
been going on like this from the beginning of this thread,why do these idiots here have to discuss about trading anyway?posting this news here was the biggest mistake..

Zaxx
05-09-2009, 07:25 AM

posting this news here was the biggest mistake..

Happens every time it seems...:frusty:

Louie
05-09-2009, 07:28 AM

+1
been going on like this from the beginning of this thread,why do these idiots here have to discuss about trading anyway?posting this news here was the biggest mistake..

Either one its Serb and one BarryWhite,either the staff from GFT have a laugh now seeing that their plan about closing invites because of FST
users its working,did any of you bother to read this thread?where it say about fuckin trading?
-1 for each of you

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 07:34 AM
+1
been going on like this from the beginning of this thread,why do these idiots here have to discuss about trading anyway?posting this news here was the biggest mistake..Either one its Serb and one BarryWhite,either the staff from GFT have a laugh now seeing that their plan about closing invites because of FST
users its working,did any of you bother to read this thread?where it say about fuckin trading?
-1 for each of you
Serb was an gft staff, oh didn't know, would have probably taken a different route. Anyway, it was pretty childish, if you take a decision, you follow it, you don't cancel it because of some talk about trade et cetera. They had chance to act or not to act, if they acted, they would get a high publicity and appreciation of certain people, they didnt and looked like a dummy. They all know that trader talk would appear anywhere in which there is freedom of expression, honestly no matter where they post such news, it will get to public, the moment they said on other places.

killercam101
05-09-2009, 07:47 AM
tuo kcuf eht llihc enoyreve

zoomby
05-09-2009, 10:40 AM
FST FTW. GFT **** ********.

Damn Sure. FST will surviwe much longer den GFT.

Moral Of Story: Trade Invite. Much better den Begging

The_Martinator
05-09-2009, 10:42 AM

The first part: probably true.

The second: there would not be any need for begging if there weren't any traders.

GFTFTW
05-09-2009, 11:04 AM

lol
Join date 2009-05-09 10:18:52 (34 mins ago)

got it by trade so bye bye :yup: :lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:wub: ya all <3

Col. Skillz
05-09-2009, 11:06 AM
Are you kidding me? When i saw this thread my eyes lit up, now I'm pissed

cinephilia
05-09-2009, 11:12 AM
lol

thanks for the details, you'll get banned soon :yup:

:wave:

snowman
05-09-2009, 11:17 AM
lol

Lol, how stuped was this :noes:
I hope that you will be banned on every tracker you have.

GFTFTW
05-09-2009, 11:24 AM
lol

Lol, how stuped was this :noes:
I hope that you will be banned on every tracker you have.

ohh my :frusty:

read it again :lol:

that is not mine details that is zoomby details lol poor guy got GFT 30min ago and already banned cos trade xD

@cinephilia so i will be banned from FST =\ or from the GFT?

cinephilia
05-09-2009, 11:28 AM
ok, i thought you were talking about your account.

so :wave: zoomby, enjoy your global ban.

Zaxx
05-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Rofl...now that was an epic display of ignorance... :clap:

The_Martinator
05-09-2009, 11:47 AM
Haha, zoomby, I guess you shouldn't have shown off after all.

PS: Just 1 more proof that trading isn't the right way, it isn't a way, imo.

Stellar
05-09-2009, 11:50 AM
If you check zoomby's thread he even says who he traded with and what he traded.

Goddamn. :lol:

snowman
05-09-2009, 11:54 AM
ohh my :frusty:

read it again :lol:

that is not mine details that is zoomby details lol poor guy got GFT 30min ago and already banned cos trade xD

Ups :) i also thought that it was you.

The_Martinator
05-09-2009, 11:56 AM
If you check zoomby's thread he even says who he traded with and what he traded.

Goddamn. :lol:

Haha, just checked that. I guess it wasn't that hard to find by the GFT staff.

shipwreck
05-09-2009, 01:55 PM
The brightest bulb on the tree, the sharpest knife in the drawer, the quickest bunny in the forest, the longest registered member on GFT...

He is not.

Zaxx
05-09-2009, 07:28 PM
Nor the sharpest tool the shed...

...sry couldn't help myself..:)

MATEE100
05-09-2009, 07:53 PM
I wanted to request a GFT invite :(

Di@monds
05-09-2009, 08:13 PM
cool

Thatsgreat
05-09-2009, 09:01 PM
cool

Stellar
05-09-2009, 09:29 PM
I'm glad we're finally having a mature and intellectually stimulating discussion on this issue.

Simplistics
05-09-2009, 09:39 PM
I'm glad we're finally having a mature and intellectually stimulating discussion on this issue.

Rofl.
So gft Opens invites thru IRC, then later closes them ebacuse of "traders" Sure.

sez
05-09-2009, 10:07 PM

go watch nicholas cage's 'NEXT' .U have a gift mate lol :D:D:D

Thatsgreat
05-09-2009, 10:43 PM

go watch nicholas cage's 'NEXT' .U have a gift mate lol :D:D:D

Don't you mean Knowing?