PDA

View Full Version : Looking for indian related movies

TrackerDaddy
05-07-2009, 02:01 PM
Hi, im looking for recommendations about indians related movies.
docos, drama and anyother.

Thanks.

peat moss
05-08-2009, 02:56 AM
Better to look to cable for an aboriginal channel . I mean even Billy Jack had an aboriginal slant but a classic . Little Big Man , Dances with Wolves were anothers .

Dance Me Outside or Wind Talkers are worth watching too .

TrackerDaddy
05-08-2009, 09:33 AM
Better to look to cable for an aboriginal channel . I mean even Billy Jack had an aboriginal slant but a classic . Little Big Man , Dances with Wolves were anothers .

Dance Me Outside or Wind Talkers are worth watching too .

Thanks you.
btw, your avatar is cool <:

Alien5
05-08-2009, 09:40 AM
Ghandu

peat moss
05-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Ghandu

Butthead :D

@Trackerdaddy , this is the channel I watch . http://www.aptn.ca/corporate/about.php

VinX
05-09-2009, 03:49 PM
Ghandu

uhh .. that wasnt nice ..

btw .. do u use BwT or DcT .. they have few really nice movies and are very quick on latest movies

and for movies ///

Taare zaameen par was teh best indian movie imo
lagaan , Rang De Basanti .. and all sort of movies like that are nice .. others are crap imo ... all same stuff .. same love stories .. doh !

The_Martinator
05-10-2009, 02:49 PM
Ghandu

btw .. do u use BwT or DcT .. they have few really nice movies and are very quick on latest movies

and for movies ///

lagaan , Rang De Basanti .. and all sort of movies like that are nice .. others are crap imo ... all same stuff .. same love stories .. doh !

I don't think he means that kind of indian movies. Take a look at his avatar.

TrackerDaddy
05-12-2009, 02:31 PM

and for movies ///

I don't think he means that kind of indian movies. Take a look at his avatar.

You got me :)
Thank you all.

btw, i have no idea what is "Ghandu" , english is not my mother lang. please translate for me..if he said somthing wrong :swear:

VinX
05-16-2009, 07:10 PM
ghandu means butthead .. lol .. its a very bad word ..sounds not so good ..