PDA

View Full Version : filemp3.org and TT

net.Gh0st
05-07-2009, 08:48 PM
Hi everyone :wave:

I was wondering if anyone out there had an invite for filemp3 or TT?

I have 5+ ratio proofs I can show for what, waffles, p.a.t., a.n., and all 4 of the .bz sites. I have donated to most of them and am in + ratio standing on all of them:D

The main reason i'm requesting filemp3 is because I was looking for sites that would have good quality rips for 90's era hiphop instrumentals and hiphip instrumentals in general. Someone on another site had suggested filemp3 as a good resource of such things because filemp3 is a good source for most other things as well.

And the main reason im requesting TT is because I've seen simon posford and OTT , both , multiple times LIVE in concert and they totally blew my mind everytime therefore i'm eager to dive into some serious trance.

Stellar
05-07-2009, 08:58 PM
I don't think you'll have much trouble finding a filemp3 invite from here. :D
TT is a different story though. Invites are somewhat hard to come by unfortunately. Big request, so I wish you luck with that.

trevor2000
05-07-2009, 09:06 PM
:noes:filemp3 does not have invites

Stellar
05-07-2009, 09:19 PM
Aha, didn't know that. I just assumed they had an invite system since so many people seem to have accounts there.

net.Gh0st
05-07-2009, 10:23 PM
I thought it was kind of like waffles where you had anytime invites and "only during this timeframe" invites ... ??

"Sorry - The current user account limit (0) has been reached. Inactive accounts are pruned all the time, please check back again later..."