PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek

raulinrodriguez
05-07-2009, 09:45 PM
i have heard some great reviews about this movie and i am dyeing to watch. The only problem is am broke. You guys know of any site that will have the cam version of star trek today. I have TL And SCT and they haven't been released there yet.

maebach
05-11-2009, 05:54 PM
I watched it on Saturday and liked it alot. 8.5/10

Just wait for the dvd-rip . cam sucks so much. it will ruin the movie becuase the CG is really good

NiKRuLeZ
05-17-2009, 03:32 PM
Isn't Mr Spok played by 'syler' from Hero's?

dadelor
05-17-2009, 04:50 PM
Isn't Mr Spok played by 'syler' from Hero's?
Youre correct, and i didnt know Mr. Spok could fight like that.

100%
05-20-2009, 08:31 PM
Glad there was a lot of humour in there.
It was generally too self serious in the past.
scotty... very unexpected

They could have dropped the last scene with nemoy(spok), it felt more like his funeral.

loop black hole
1.There was only the enterprise to defend the earth from the porcupine ship? + spok. does not compute, The earth would probably have an armada and arsenal of weaponary against attacks in ze future like.

2.Why drill a hole in entire planet to place blood droplet black hole creator, when you could simply fire one at the surface, et voila, om nom nom

3. The porcupine ship carried a shit load of black hole blood droplets. It ignited. Would not the entire universe be sucked in?

Definite wank material for physicists

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/2944/spockfw8.jpg

but it is somewhat entertaining.

MaxCare
05-20-2009, 11:12 PM
Awesome movie.

IdolEyes787
05-21-2009, 12:38 PM
7/10

Great prologue and the casting is pretty good (Simon Pegg's Scotty was a hoot) but the story really goes nowhere .
I thought that the climax lacked any real excitement as well.

I also hated the Uhura and Spock romance and the fact that Vulcan was destroyed.Rebooting a series is fine but some of the mythology of Star Trek is just too ingrained to take those sorts of liberties with.