PDA

View Full Version : I Want Homeworld 2!

Aero36
09-24-2003, 02:59 AM
I've been trying to download homeworld 2 for a few days now, I know it's all illegal and shit so don't tell me that. Anyways, I have a relatively fast connection and I have downloaded files that are 1gb before in like 5 hours! I have tried so many users to download from and I ALWAYS get remotely qued! Most of the time I try to download the files the bandwidth for the files are friggin over 1500 and when I download music they are like 600 at max. Maybe it's because they are so popular or something but this is pissing me off, I have tried to download from so many users, usually 1 out of 100 will let me connect but no, not a single god dam ****ing user lets me dl from them!!!!! Is anyone else having this problem!?!?!?!?

P.s. I have a router with an automatic firewall, but that firewall is disabled by me : p

Can Anybody help me!?!?!

Octopussy
09-24-2003, 03:57 AM
are u using kazaa? use bittorent

Skank
09-24-2003, 04:24 AM
kazaa is useless for new music ,new movies, new games..practically new everything..have a look at how many users online ..an all time low of 3 million..i remember the days where youd be luck to see it under 6-7 million..what does that tell you?...ANSWER..Kazaa is dead

brygdom
09-24-2003, 05:59 AM
it isnt for Windows though right?