PDA

View Full Version : BinTube Bundles Client with New Unlimited Usenet Service

UsenetGuy
05-08-2009, 07:35 PM
http://bintube.com/usenet/

BinTube is now giving away it's streaming Usenet reader for users of it's new Usenet Access service.
Currently a single unlimited plan is being offered at $10.99/month which includes the following:

Unlimited Downloads
Uncapped Speed
Free SSL
Free BinTube Usenet Reader software
260 Days retention building towards 365 Days
20 Connections
99% completion
US and EU servers

Cheers,
BinTube.As you may have already guessed by now, they are indeed reselling Astraweb. Seems to be the exact same service so what one you pick is up to you. Only difference is the BinTube plan is $0.01 cheaper.

Oh by the way it says you also get free BinTube Usenet Reader software, this is freely available for download on their website but will only connect to BinTube's servers. Well, since they resell astraweb, any astraweb customers can use it too ;)

SonsOfLiberty
05-08-2009, 09:48 PM
But if you don't the softwae is not free it's $9.99 or something like that, but Astra doesn't even give you a client, just discounts.

UsenetGuy
05-08-2009, 11:00 PM
But if you don't the softwae is not free it's $9.99 or something like that, but Astra doesn't even give you a client, just discounts.

The software is crap anyway, it's main function is to allow playback of video files while still downloading but there are free applications that do that too.

SonsOfLiberty
05-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Yeah I know, I was just pointing that out for people who didn't know that, so they charge you a penny less and give you a junk application..... :1eye:

JustDOSE
05-14-2009, 09:21 PM
verified if u have an astraweb acc u can use the BinTube client

edit: i dont like this app it uses alot of memory... 'Dziobas Rar Player' does the same thing but does not tax the memory as much