PDA

View Full Version : Dildo Da Flid's Slow Brainwashing

chalice
05-09-2009, 02:13 AM
He is definitely a bit slow, isn't he?

I really do think he wants to be here, though.

Maybe it's cos he's a bit slow, like.

I would slowly like you all to welcome (slowly) Dildo Da Flid (slowly) into the Lounge.

I'll expect your replies within the next 6 months.

Skiz or Barbs or K, can you set up a poll for me? I can't be arsed. :smilie4:

Albo Da Kid
05-09-2009, 06:07 AM
lmaoo. u bastard you

thanks for the warm welcome but i'll have to say No. The last guy that was welcomed in here, wasted 6-7 years of his life and then ended up joining the army.. and the rest are still here making a jerkoff of themselves.

Plus, it's not any fun coming in here and being nice with eachother. next thing you know, we'll all end up like a bunch of melancholic bastards
I'd rather just jump into a convo and call someone a "prick" and be called a "prick" right back and get on with the rest of the day

chalice
05-09-2009, 09:50 AM
Yet still you come here. You fucking love it.

You only get called a prick if indeed you are a prick. That's how it works.

And if you can't take being called a prick on the internets, you'd have to be a very sensitive soul indeed.

Alien5
05-09-2009, 10:11 AM
but even you are sensitive when people make a thread calling you something.

you didn't react too nicely either.

Fight fire with fire

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 10:14 AM

And if you can't take being called a prick on the internets, you'd have to be a very sensitive soul indeed.
He is, he even answered you, i wouldn't bother at all. He is actually quite a gentleman. But know this, when someone is obsessed with you, he can really make you miserable. If he cares at all, i would be careful with whom i am messing.

edit: Actually you are kinda getting on my nerves nowadays, i might even enjoy torturing you soon. So i would be careful about calling people pricks twats or whatever.

chalice
05-09-2009, 10:21 AM

He is, he even answered you, i wouldn't bother at all. He is actually quite a gentleman. But know this, when someone is obsessed with you, he can really make you miserable. If he cares at all, i would be careful with whom i am messing.

edit: Actually you are kinda getting on my nerves nowadays, i might even enjoy torturing you soon. So i would be careful about calling people pricks twats or whatever.

You couldn't annoy me with a fucking hydrogen bomb, prick.

You don't have the poise, the intelligence or the stamina.

I don't mind Albo, to be honest. He shites on you from a fucking skyscraper.

chalice
05-09-2009, 10:23 AM
but even you are sensitive when people make a thread calling you something.

you didn't react too nicely either.

Fight fire with fire

Allen, I'm a cunt. I freely admit it. Never denied it.

I'm in my element when I'm calling people names on the internets. However, I rarely do it for no reason.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 10:28 AM

You couldn't annoy me with a fucking hydrogen bomb, prick.

You don't have the poise, the intelligence or the stamina.

I don't mind Albo, to be honest. He shites on you from a fucking skyscraper.
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/5/7/633773246094933005-likewise.jpg

you get it either way, enjoy.

chalice
05-09-2009, 10:30 AM
Posting pics only proves my point, twat.

No imagination, no wit and no fucking hope.

Alien5
05-09-2009, 10:34 AM
when you get rid of one, another one turns up, and stays even longer because you are the only one who can be bothered to reply to them.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 10:34 AM

Does being predictable count as no imagination, no wit and et cetera? I knew you would comment on me posting pics, you are really predictable :) You gotta answer no matter what. Anyway lets find out who runs out of energy then. I have the patience of a saint, i wonder how much you can take.

chalice
05-09-2009, 10:37 AM
when you get rid of one, another one turns up, and stays even longer because you are the only one who can be bothered to reply to them.

The difference between me and everybody else, Allen, is I actually enjoy the spastics coming here.

It's a Saturday and it's pissing down outside. It's either call spastics spastics or watch Columbo on TV. And I've seen that Columbo before.

Wizard Scuff
05-09-2009, 10:38 AM
Hoi, don't dis Columbo. No matter what justification you may feel you have, including but not limited to comedic effect.

chalice
05-09-2009, 10:39 AM

Does being predictable count as no imagination, no wit and et cetera? I knew you would comment on me posting pics, you are really predictable :) You gotta answer no matter what. Anyway lets find out who runs out of energy then. I have the patience of a saint, i wonder how much you can take.

Suits me. The only thing you're doing is displaying what a fucking mong you are.

It's the only thing you're good at.

chalice
05-09-2009, 10:41 AM
Hoi, don't dis Columbo. No matter what justification you may feel you have, including but not limited to comedic effect.

I would never dis Columbo. He is sacred.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 10:45 AM

Suits me. The only thing you're doing is displaying what a fucking mong you are.

IMAGINATION, you must have thought about it a little bit or it is the same thing you kept saying for around 1 year? Gosh get out of that box and quit using the same arsenal over and over, i am immune to it. :dry:

Wizard Scuff
05-09-2009, 10:46 AM

IMAGINATION, you must have thought about it a little bit or it is the same thing you kept saying for around 1 year? Gosh get out of that box and quit using the same arsenal over and over, i am immune to it. :dry:

What.

chalice
05-09-2009, 10:48 AM

:lol:

You can't even string a fucking coherent sentence together.

Stick to Japanese. At least then you have an excuse for spouting gibberish.

chalice
05-09-2009, 10:55 AM
Hoi James, while we're waiting for Dickender to think up more monglish, how's about a bit of trivia?

What was the name of Columbo's Basset Hound?

No gewgling allowed.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 10:56 AM

I wont bother, You are not as fun as benchy, i don't enjoy playing with you:(.Therefore i will let you play find the spastic game.

chalice
05-09-2009, 10:58 AM

I wont bother, You are not as fun as benchy, i don't enjoy playing with you:(.Therefore i will let you play find the spastic game.

Fuck, that was quick. I remember a time when window-lickers stuck to their guns.

Standards are slipping. :no:

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 11:05 AM

Fuck, that was quick. I remember a time when window-lickers stuck to their guns.

Blame yourself, you are not fun to play with :cry: Maybe if you could catch my slippers or smt, then we can have fun.

chalice
05-09-2009, 11:13 AM

Blame yourself, you are not fun to play with :cry: Maybe if you could catch my slippers or smt, then we can have fun.

Yep, it's my fault you're a spastic.

That'll teach me to fuck disabled Turkish women.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 11:27 AM

I am glad that you can still show your love for disabled people :happy:. I thought you were mentally ill to show sympathy for other people. Good for you.

chalice
05-09-2009, 11:30 AM

I am glad that you can still show your love for disabled people :happy:. I thought you were mentally ill to show sympathy for other people. Good for you.

Yep, it was an act of charity.

Your mother paid me.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 11:35 AM

Your mother paid me.
paid you to clean toilet it seems, if you are into money, i can pay you for a lot more, you willing to be a puppet? i can spit on your face for money and a lot more, just name the price, and i will pay you for your services, btw dont advertise yourself around here, it is forbidden to advertise :happy:.

chalice
05-09-2009, 11:39 AM

Your mother paid me.
paid you to clean toilet it seems, if you are into money, i can pay you for a lot more, you willing to be a puppet? i can spit on your face for money and a lot more, just name the price, and i will pay you for your services, btw dont advertise yourself around here, it is forbidden to advertise :happy:.

Are you taking lessons in how to be a boring failure?

Cos you really should be teaching it instead.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 11:44 AM

Actually it depends, as long as it annoys you, i can even keep up with the course, always a pleasure to teach youngesters :happy:. I can even get you in its sister course called how to be an ass, i hear ben has graduated from there. It seems it is pretty effective too compared to your skills :)

chalice
05-09-2009, 12:19 PM

Actually it depends, as long as it annoys you, i can even keep up with the course, always a pleasure to teach youngesters :happy:. I can even get you in its sister course called how to be an ass, i hear ben has graduated from there. It seems it is pretty effective too compared to your skills :)

You're going to have to try an awful lot harder to annoy me, cawk.

You've been pwnt all over the place since the first word you posted in this thread.

I'll fucking drop dead with shock if you can come across with one decent/funny retort. Take your time. Squeeze some juice outta that pea you've got for a brain. This is your chance to prove you're not a complete and utter moron, once and for all.

I won't hold my breath, though. :01:

The Flying Cow
05-09-2009, 01:47 PM
Don't.

By the wey, when you said "you got to be a sensitive soul to take it badly to be called a prick on the webs" or something to that effect, did you mean me chastice?

It does sort of bother me, like. You can try to ignore it, but if it's a place you go to on a regular sort of basis it tends to be ... vexing methinks.

chalice
05-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Don't.

By the wey, when you said "you got to be a sensitive soul to take it badly to be called a prick on the webs" or something to that effect, did you mean me chastice?

It does sort of bother me, like. You can try to ignore it, but if it's a place you go to on a regular sort of basis it tends to be ... vexing methinks.

Nope, didn't mean you at all Sherms.

To be honest, I'm bored with it all myself. But once I gather momentum, it's difficult to reign myself in. I'm a stubborn cunt, like.

I had Geezer going for about a year, ffs. I wonder if he's dead yet.

The Flying Cow
05-09-2009, 02:01 PM
I think he was banned. But Geezer was always a good sport.

This bilkenter persona is just the type that shouldn't be allowed to post.

It's like every time I read something from him I can feel the milliseconds passing away. It sort of gets in the way of my procrastination.

chalice
05-09-2009, 02:05 PM
Geezer got banned for posting genitalia at me. Repeatedly. :lol:

Biggles
05-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Geezer got banned for posting genitalia at me. Repeatedly. :lol:

Not the most enticing of come ons I agree. :sick:

Mr. Mulder
05-09-2009, 04:20 PM
but isn't that how you get chicks? :eyebrows:

Snee
05-09-2009, 04:31 PM

Agree.

chalice
05-09-2009, 04:34 PM

Agree.

So put me and the rest of the tards on ignore. :01:

You don't have to read it if you don't like it.

Biggles
05-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Agree.

No, no

it is fun to watch.

Snee
05-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Agree.

'k

ChUt
05-09-2009, 05:05 PM

n u have a PHD in boring ppl to Death
They should put you in a Ad which promotes donating to old age homes taking ur posts as an example on what senility can do to spastics loners ..

Albo Da Kid
05-10-2009, 04:32 AM

Yea i have to admit, I've grown to like this place and the people in it

Skiz
05-10-2009, 04:41 AM
Skiz or Barbs or K, can you set up a poll for me? I can't be arsed. :smilie4:

What are the poll options? :huh:

Wizard Scuff
05-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Vote in this poll

or

Do something else.

chalice
05-10-2009, 12:20 PM
Vote in this poll

or

Do something else.

Yep, that'll do me.

Good a poll as any.

KFlint
05-10-2009, 02:57 PM
/poll added, it became a necessity to have one.

Alien5
05-10-2009, 09:28 PM
i voted to vote.

Wizard Scuff
05-10-2009, 10:04 PM
I voted do something else, as an homage to post-modern irony.

Albo Da Kid
05-10-2009, 10:48 PM
interesting poll.
I wonder if one can still make a living selling spastic kidneys now and days:coffee:

Proper Bo
05-10-2009, 10:57 PM
"now and days"?

Albo Da Kid
05-10-2009, 11:12 PM
yea.. back in the day it was a well known way to make monyes. unfortunately little kids were the ones kidnapped, not the spastics

Proper Bo
05-10-2009, 11:15 PM
"now and days" tho', what the feck does that mean?

Albo Da Kid
05-10-2009, 11:16 PM
lately

Proper Bo
05-10-2009, 11:17 PM
oh, you mean "nowadays"?:unsure:

Albo Da Kid
05-10-2009, 11:18 PM
ah correction..now a days

Proper Bo
05-10-2009, 11:19 PM
almost there.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2009, 11:20 PM
:slap:The proper term is noah days , after Nathaniel Denton Noah Days who among other things invented the butter churn.Everyone knows that.

Sextent
05-10-2009, 11:24 PM
:slap:The proper term is noah days , after Nathaniel Denton Noah Days who among other things invented the butter churn.Everyone knows that.

no modrods

Albo Da Kid
05-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Noah Days? yea ok.. u're fuking with us

Proper Bo
05-10-2009, 11:29 PM
no, not with us.

Sextent
05-10-2009, 11:37 PM

@ and with.

Do the maths.