PDA

View Full Version : Skittles or Ftn??

Albo Da Kid
05-09-2009, 06:11 AM
Which one would you go for if you had to choose?

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 06:13 AM
Of course Skitties though not sure what skitties mean, it means fun or a game right?

RexNex
05-09-2009, 06:17 AM
FTN obviously

The_Martinator
05-09-2009, 06:17 AM
Albo, is this another thread to determine which of the users here are idiots by your standards?!

Anyway, I don't know much about either of them (except that they're both rare) or at least not much that I can be sure about. So I really wouldn't care. If both were offered to me, I'd toss a coin.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 06:19 AM
Albo, is this another thread to determine which of the users here are idiots by your standards?!

Anyway, I don't know much about either of them (except that they're both rare) or at least not much that I can be sure about. So I really wouldn't care. If both were offered to me, I'd toss a coin.
Why would he try to determine something? i merely think he wants to have opinions of people nothing more. Everyone is entitled have their opinion, and i don't think he does anything but revere them as long as they don't boast about what they have. In the end, as you all know, it is a tracker.

Night0wl
05-09-2009, 06:20 AM
What a ridiculous comparison. Fishing for info on Skittles or what?

The_Martinator
05-09-2009, 06:24 AM

Why would he try to determine something? i merely think he wants to have opinions of people nothing more. Everyone is entitled have their opinion, and i don't think he does anything but revere them as long as they don't boast about what they have. In the end, as you all know, it is a tracker.

The first question. Because he's Albo. Just look at his FTN or seedbox thread. The ones that said we'd rather take the FTN invite were idiots,... according to Albo.

EDIT: Actually this is what he said:

Ftn is the n00b and collector attractor.

So not idiots, just noobs, because we're curious and maybe worried about security.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 06:27 AM

The first question. Because he's Albo. Just look at his FTN or seedbox thread. The ones that said we'd rather take the FTN invite were idiots,... according to Albo.
Oops that is quite lame unfortunately, everyone is entitled to have their opinion, so you cant blame someone of choosing an ftn invite. That would be pretty lame. After all, there are quite a number of reasons for choosing the invite like curiosity, high lvl, community et cetera et cetera. Albo if you did say such a thing, unfortunately you are mistaken my friend.

edit:Well for the edited part, i shall partially agree with him, most of the people who request ftn dont even have 100 post around here, heard that it is a cool site even the best, therefore they request it. You cant make a generalizations which is where Albo is wrong, yet aside from that i partially agree with him.

The_Martinator
05-09-2009, 06:28 AM
Look at my edited post. I seem to have remembered it wrong. Still I was offended by it.
Sorry for telling a lie.

Cabalo
05-09-2009, 06:30 AM
none ;)
anyways, soon albo will be able to tell by his own words what he thinks of one of them ;)

Stellar
05-09-2009, 06:33 AM
Neither of them.

I'd much rather download things using Kazaa, as it uses a far more advanced technology than bittorrent and carries less risks.

Albo Da Kid
05-09-2009, 07:04 AM
calm down peoplez, im not testing anyone's intelligence here. Im just trying to see if the Skittles fever has spread here yet.
I heard Skittles is an exclusive tracker btw, only specialized in movies and Flac.

Cabalo;). Most likely

Zaxx
05-09-2009, 07:06 AM
Neither of them.

I'd much rather download things using Kazaa, as it uses a far more advanced technology than bittorrent and carries less risks.

Oh my...:blink:

Haven't a clue about skittles (i know I hate the candy)...lol. So I guess that means FTN for me. :unsure:

The_Martinator
05-09-2009, 07:07 AM
calm down peoplez, im not testing anyone's intelligence here. Im just trying to see if the Skittles fever has spread here yet.
I heard Skittles is an exclusive tracker btw, only specialized in movies and Flac.

Cabalo;). Most likely

I heard Skittles is still in beta. I forgot to mention that.

Of course the fever has spread. After all most of the members here are traders, mind you.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 07:08 AM
Oh it is a tracker then? none of them, i grow tired of trackers, especially exclusive ones.

Albo Da Kid
05-09-2009, 07:17 AM
No it got out of beta about a month and a half ago. It's OFICIALLY out!

I heard unlimited invites were given out to all the uploaders. (Some of the uploaders happen to be traders) So it should be interesting for the next couple of weeks to who gets in and who doesn't

Zaxx
05-09-2009, 07:21 AM

Cabalo;). Most likely

Doh!! You said the 'e' word...if there wasn't a skittles fever there will be now.:pinch:

Night0wl
05-09-2009, 07:24 AM

I heard unlimited invites were given out to all the uploaders. (Some of the uploaders happen to be traders) So it should be interesting for the next couple of weeks to who gets in and who doesn't

*Cough* Bullshit *Cough*

Seriously, drop this internet drama queen shit

Albo Da Kid
05-09-2009, 07:28 AM
I'm serious it's officially out. ask around if you dont believe me

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 07:29 AM

*Cough* Bullshit *Cough*

Seriously, drop this internet drama queen shit
So you saying traders are not uploaders? I agree with dropping internet drama though, yet those elitist sites have some traders as uploaders, it is a fact. I know some myself at least once trader. Of course they don't like active traders even though they themselves were traders.

edit: in the end, none of that matters, all you need is a word of someone who can vouch for you. So being trader once a cheater bla bla doesn't exclude you from joining those trackers at all.

The_Martinator
05-09-2009, 07:30 AM

With this post the fever has gone up considerably.

IMO :D

Green Goblin
05-09-2009, 07:30 AM
I'm serious it's officially out. ask around if you dont believe me

he is trying to tell you, that you have no clue.

you have no clue.

n00bz0r
05-09-2009, 07:32 AM
Well, both of them are different.
And by different, i mean poles apart.
You are talking about a 0day with scene releases and excellent Pres, and at the same time,a niche tracker with user ripped and uploaded content, where logging in once a while wont help you. :lol:
If people manage to 'compare' and make a 'choice', thats amazing.
Ignorance is bliss..right? :D

Zaxx
05-09-2009, 07:57 AM
If people manage to 'compare' and make a 'choice', thats amazing.
Ignorance is bliss..right? :D

Roflmfao...thanks n00bz0r, best laugh I've had all weekend...:lol::lol::lol:

sez
05-09-2009, 08:43 AM

Cabalo;). Most likely

Of course the fever has spread. After all most of the members here are traders, mind you.

and i thought i was the only n00b around here:D
actually its been around for over a year now and it has had a couple of open signups too over the times,so i dont think its uber l337 as such,the movies n flac speciality is quite alluring though..
(ts not a secret tracker FYI)
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-whats-wid-ski--311340/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=77

yayyyyyy
05-09-2009, 09:38 AM
I would go for SCT.

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 09:40 AM
I would go for SCT.
+1 easy to get, amazing, mostly free leech, what more one can ask for?

also scc is quite nice and has similar characteristics... staff are better than the ones in sct in my experience. Maybe i am wrong though some claim sct staff are awesome.

Swift
05-09-2009, 09:42 AM
I already choose I can say f*n is ok for me !

Disme
05-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Pointless threads rule !!!

jGOTTi
05-09-2009, 12:01 PM
where can we see review of skittles ?

Polarbear
05-09-2009, 12:14 PM
Non-members spreading misinformation and false rumours about a site they have no clue about.

The smaller the sites, the bigger the moronism that comes up on FST.

Cradle
05-09-2009, 12:17 PM
Obviously skittles - they're so yummy! =P

Swift
05-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Non-members spreading misinformation and false rumours about a site they have no clue about.

you probably didn't notice who the is OP :whistling

05-09-2009, 12:39 PM
can i plx have bits0up ?

ajsi
05-09-2009, 12:41 PM
Pointless threads rule !!!
i second that. what did we deserve this for?

puckface
05-09-2009, 01:28 PM
Neither, one of them is a shitty generic tracker and who gives a fuck about the other.

eldiesel
05-09-2009, 01:52 PM
blablablablabla

sacebac
05-09-2009, 02:00 PM
More of the same:frusty:

IdolEyes787
05-09-2009, 03:43 PM

Hardly a fair point. In the absence of knowledge the only thing that anyone is left with is rumour and speculation.

The only thing that I know about Skittles is that they demand activity in there members and that membership is limited to the same names that you can find on any of the really exclusive trackers so I don't really see the point .

I like FTN though .You don't need to hop on a torrent within 2 seconds of upload or suffer the consequences.And on other sites I'm kind of over downloading a lot a shite that I don't care about just because it's freeleech .

Actually one reason that I like less exclusive trackers is that if I get a lot of people uploading off me I feel I am contributing . Although I don't have a ratio problem anywhere there is nothing worse than sitting on something and seeing zero leechers .You wonder why bother?

VinX
05-09-2009, 03:46 PM
well i agree to polar bears post ..

Y cant people respect the trackers rules , if they want to be a private and leet and super private sites ... let them be .. why open discussions on them .. i mean , why to talk about sites who want to be super super secret ... let them be secret and let us enjoy :)

bilkenter
05-09-2009, 03:51 PM

The smaller the sites, the bigger the moronism that comes up on FST.Y cant people respect the trackers rules , if they want to be a private and leet and super private sites ... let them be .. why open discussions on them .. i mean , why to talk about sites who want to be super super secret ... let them be secret and let us enjoy :)
To stop people from chasing overrated trackers for very very long time... Gosh i just got a pm recently asking my opinion on an elite tracker that doesn't deserve its place in bt community at all. He was looking for it ONE AND A HALF YEAR. Some people actually talk about those on their knowledge not rumour or hearsays just to inform certain people looking for those trackers for quite a long time.

I'm Hot
05-09-2009, 03:53 PM

The only thing that I know about Skittles is that they demand activity in there members and that membership is limited to the same names that you can find on any of the really exclusive trackers so I don't really see the point .

Hmm nop, this one is even l33t3r than the other ones, which actually annoys me a bit, since they only accept people known by staff. If you are not known by any staffer you may get your app rejected. Kewl huh?

IdolEyes787
05-09-2009, 03:58 PM
I respect rules, probably more than most here, but since I am not a member of Skittles their rules hardly apply to me.
Given that fact I choose to respect freedom of speech more than the implied ( dare say rumoured) wishes of people who am or may not have my best interests at heart.

If this is another case of you may not or may never be a member but if you so much as mention our name you are in serious trouble then that is simple bullying ,nothing more.

VinX
05-09-2009, 04:00 PM
I respect rules, probably more than most here, but since I am not a member of Skittles their rules hardly apply to me.
Given that fact I choose to respect freedom of speech more than the implied ( dare say rumoured) wishes of people who am or may not have my best interests at heart.

If this is another case of you may not or may never be a member but if you so much as mention our name you are in serious trouble then that is simple bullying ,nothing more.

uhh .. ohh .. ok thanks :)

mievmo
05-09-2009, 04:14 PM
i love... :?

Ahmed047
05-09-2009, 04:35 PM
I can not say unless there is a proper review of skittles to see the quality of content but the main advantage of skittles over FTN in my opinion is that it is an specialized movies tracker ,I do not have FTN but i have GFT & both are general/0-day trackers ,i mean if i get FTN this will be great but there will be no great difference in content VS. GFT ,while if skittles has its own exclusive specialized content this will make an addition & according to the quality of content one may be interested in it ,I am a movies fan after all .

To stop people from chasing overrated trackers for very very long time... Gosh i just got a pm recently asking my opinion on an elite tracker that doesn't deserve its place in bt community at all. He was looking for it ONE AND A HALF YEAR. Some people actually talk about those on their knowledge not rumour or hearsays just to inform certain people looking for those trackers for quite a long time.
This is true information are always important ,as one may look for a tracker for a very long time & if he get it & get disappointed due to lack of info. (the tracker is not as he though) ,he will be inactive in that tracker & no tracker want an inactive user ,so valid info are very important ,at least to have a valid reason to try to get in any tracker .

VinX
05-09-2009, 07:00 PM

LOL .. if uploaders are traders .. they are gonna be banned sooner than later ..

sez
05-09-2009, 07:01 PM

Y cant people respect the trackers rules , if they want to be a private and leet and super private sites ... let them be .. why open discussions on them .. i mean , why to talk about sites who want to be super super secret ... let them be secret and let us enjoy :)

that is wrong and u r probably saying it coz of your F*C situation :).personally i joined FST to learn(file sharing talk,yes?)so the more people talk about stuff the more they educate me and the lesser a n00b i become and vice versa,i have once called people hypocrites here and they didn't like it.Alot of double speak and on the fence positions,butt kissing and now self censoring all in an effort to build these fake really similiar CVs for getting into these 'myth and wind' trackers...its really a pity..

To allude to this in RL,a college like yale quite obviously has the ability to fill a whole freshman class with perfect SAT and GPA scorers and i mean 100% but then again it doesn't,ask yourself why?they r not interested in a gathering of geeks who think and act the same but rather a community that boasts diversity both in people and opinion.Thats one of the reasons why no other tracker ever nor BT forum will come to match what FST has come to be today(variety is everything),am sure those who have been here longer know best...to prove my point,just look at the histories of these FTN requests(including those of OPs) and see how strikingly similar they are(including similarity in flamers)its almost like someone gives them a script.

Respect tracker rules but do yourself a favor.use your conscious and have them respect you too..speech is obviously a right!like idoleyes says,its indeed school yard bullying if you have to keep mumb over something you are curious in fear of future myth tracker consequences<---wtf!?that's just fvcking retarded..

VinX
05-09-2009, 07:09 PM

that is wrong and u r probably saying it coz of your F*C situation :).personally i joined FST to learn(file sharing talk,yes?)so the more people talk about stuff the more they educate me and the lesser a n00b i become and vice versa,i have once called people hypocrites here and they didn't like it.Alot of double speak and on the fence positions,butt kissing and now self censoring all in an effort to build these fake really similiar CVs for getting into these 'myth and wind' trackers...its really a pity..

To allude to this in RL,a college like yale quite obviously has the ability to fill a whole freshman class with perfect SAT and GPA scorers and i mean 100% but then again it doesn't,ask yourself why?they r not interested in a gathering of geeks who think and act the same but rather a community that boasts diversity both in people and opinion.Thats one of the reasons why no other tracker ever nor BT forum will come to match what FST has come to be today(variety is everything),am sure those who have been here longer know best...to prove my point,just look at the histories of these FTN requests(including those of OPs) and see how strikingly similar they are(including similarity in flamers)its almost like someone gives them a script.

Respect tracker rules but do yourself a favor.use your conscious and have them respect you too..speech is obviously a right!like idoleyes says,its indeed school yard bullying if you have to keep mumb over something you are curious in fear of future myth tracker consequences<---wtf!?that's just fvcking retarded..

well , tbh , i didnt say this with keeping FSC request in my mind.. coz i know that if i m a good user then i will eventually some day get in FSC ..

i m just trying to be a good user and thats it ..

The_Martinator
05-09-2009, 07:18 PM

Well said, but that only applies to RL. The rules are different here. There's no constitution, so diversity is not required. If you want to become a member of a l33t tracker, you have to have the same mindset as the members or even staff there. That especially goes for small trackers and Skittles is one of them imo.

Like I said, there are no rights, just staffs' discretions. If they want to ban you, they will. If they don't want you to ever become a member you never will. And so forth.

mrnobody
05-09-2009, 09:43 PM
thread rating 1/5 ...damn, wonder who did that :rolleyes:

Stellar
05-09-2009, 09:46 PM
I just rated it 5 for the lulz.

C-mos
05-09-2009, 09:58 PM
does it really matter which one is better ?
they are different in every way ...

benficao
05-09-2009, 10:02 PM
What a ridiculous comparison. Fishing for info on Skittles or what?

it seams that way.

F3n1x
05-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Skittles obviously. i don't know what's FTN taste or what it is.... hmm is it a illegal substance?

Wait btw we are talking about how much skittles? its a important factor as i eat MUCHHHHHHH.

oceanman83
05-09-2009, 10:18 PM
never heard of skittles soo il go for ftn

IdolEyes787
05-09-2009, 11:44 PM
Like I said, there are no rights, just staffs' discretions.

Tracker staff I hope (and I am generalizing here) are smart enough to realize it's the tracker that needs the members and not visa versa.

@Stellar I rated it a 10 because I have that kind of power and but I'm also subversive.:yup:

Stellar
05-09-2009, 11:57 PM
IdolEyes, why you gotta be so leet? :(

IdolEyes787
05-10-2009, 12:10 AM
:lol: I don't know what an antonym for l33t is but what ever it is that's me.

I been told I'm not l33t just because I still use that word.True story.

Stellar
05-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Well whoever said that is soooo not leet.

So many jellus h8ers

cinephilia
05-10-2009, 12:40 AM
both :wank:

Stellar
05-10-2009, 01:45 AM
Expect like 500 PMs asking you for invites. ;)

"hey m8 can i get a vite"

n00bz0r
05-10-2009, 02:00 AM

lol
ppl cant ever have enough! :lol:

cinephilia
05-10-2009, 02:04 AM

i'm afraid you've been the first to pm me :noes:

Cabalo
05-10-2009, 02:40 AM
like i said, there are no rights, just staffs' discretions.

tracker staff i hope (and i am generalizing here) are smart enough to realize it's the tracker that needs the members and not visa versa.

@stellar i rated it a 10 because i have that kind of power and but i'm also subversive.:yup:
qft.

Albo Da Kid
05-10-2009, 04:58 AM
Hmm nop, this one is even l33t3r than the other ones, which actually annoys me a bit, since they only accept people known by staff. If you are not known by any staffer you may get your app rejected. Kewl huh?
Is that the only thing that annoys you?? The fact that their movie section is more popular CN's has nothing to do with it right?

behala143
05-10-2009, 05:36 AM
i would like to get the FTN.. thats what i am looking for a long time..

Cabalo
05-10-2009, 05:42 AM
don't bother. such comment won't get you invited there.

i've been looking to win the lottery for a long time, but my best prize ever so far was around 220€. :(

Stellar
05-10-2009, 06:23 AM
Cabalo, obviously you haven't been begging enough.

The_Martinator
05-10-2009, 06:50 AM
Like I said, there are no rights, just staffs' discretions.

Tracker staff I hope (and I am generalizing here) are smart enough to realize it's the tracker that needs the members and not visa versa.

@Stellar I rated it a 10 because I have that kind of power and but I'm also subversive.:yup:

Well, yeah, I hope that to, but like I said, it's totally up to them.

deadalive1
05-10-2009, 07:21 AM
Most useless thread topic ever. Who gives a crap. 7 pages of my life I can't get back, thanks. :sarcasm:

Stellar
05-10-2009, 07:47 AM
You actually read all seven pages? My goodness.
Sir, I think you deserve a medal for your heroic efforts.

VinX
05-10-2009, 08:13 AM

lol / u think that this is official recruitment thread ? haha

You actually read all seven pages? My goodness.
Sir, I think you deserve a medal for your heroic efforts.

haha i too tried to read the whole 8 pages

The_Martinator
05-10-2009, 08:21 AM
haha i too tried to read the whole 8 pages

I didn't. I followed the thread from the begining.

:lol:

Stellar
05-10-2009, 08:50 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/335ci82.png

Enzo
05-10-2009, 08:58 AM
Maybe ftn..

VinX
05-10-2009, 10:29 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/335ci82.png

sweet thanks girl :)

mashty
05-10-2009, 01:06 PM
When a tracker wants to stay secret (for obvious security resons), why do some people have to bring them up on every occasion?

That thing about trackers needing members is just bullshit (unless it's made for profit, which small secret trackers aren't). It's for friends and their friends to share stuff in a secure way. If staff knows every single member then the chance is small for riia, mpaa or police to spy on the downloads. So why not just leave them be? Do you guys have to weaken everything?

Is it similar to children who see a toy and want it and then when they finally get the toy (after crying for weeks) they break it?

People like Albo da Kid (lol) are egoists and only think about themselves and can't empathize why other people would be disturbed by his actions. In other words: Try thinking in a perspective other than your own Albo.

Albo Da Kid
05-10-2009, 01:17 PM
congrats on making this thread go on for 10 more pages! It was slowly starting to fade away

I don't even think publicity is an issue for skittles. If it was, they would have already asked the Fst staff to prohibit anything Skittles-related to be mentioned like Cn did back in the day.(before they fucked things up)

And what's all this ridiculous RIA shite you're talking about? you think the ria gives a fuk about a site with a smaller userbase than gft??

The_Martinator
05-10-2009, 01:19 PM
Oh, oh! Someone's made Albo mad. Stay away people, some insulting coming up.

Albo Da Kid
05-10-2009, 01:24 PM
nah, im not in the mood nor I got the time for that

Btw Swift, how did you end up on my friends list??

The_Martinator
05-10-2009, 01:35 PM
nah, im not in the mood nor I got the time for that

Btw Swift, how did you end up on my friends list??

I would gues by pressing the highlighted part, lol.

http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/7237/35696229.png

Albo Da Kid
05-10-2009, 01:40 PM
o wow, the black stylesheet looks pretty cool martin. i think im gonna give it a try

Swift, what was your previous username bra? I'm still trying to figure out who you are

The_Martinator
05-10-2009, 01:51 PM
o wow, the black stylesheet looks pretty cool martin. i think im gonna give it a try

Swift, what was your previous username bra? I'm still trying to figure out who you are

Yeah, it looks good for me, it's just hard to read the names of the staffers here. they're too dark.

IdolEyes787
05-10-2009, 03:17 PM
That thing about trackers needing members is just bullshit (unless it's made for profit, which small secret trackers aren't). It's for friends and their friends to share stuff in a secure way. If staff knows every single member then the chance is small for riia, mpaa or police to spy on the downloads. So why not just leave them be? Do you guys have to weaken everything?

You misunderstood what I was saying .I was talking about respect which I feel should be a two way street( the tracker or more rightly the tracker staff should give it's members the same deference that they themselves expect).

But I disagree with your statement anyway.No one needs a tracker but even the smallest or most tightly knit still requires those " friends" to exist.
I think that you are wrongly equating needing members to growth.

Btw I agree with Albo the only security that these sites have is in their small size not in the trust that they place in people that they assume they know by chatting to them on the internet.

bilkenter
05-10-2009, 03:27 PM

You misunderstood what I was saying .I was talking about respect which I feel should be a two way street( the tracker or more rightly the tracker staff should give it's members the same deference that they themselves expect).

But I disagree with your statement anyway.No one needs a tracker but even the smallest or most tightly knit still requires those &quot; friends&quot; to exist.
I think that you are wrongly equating needing members to growth.

Btw I agree with Albo the only security that these sites have is in their small size not in the trust that they place in people that they assume they know by chatting to them on the internet.

+1 gosh my friend is using the rabbit account of someone for quite a while now. Those members who got accepted definitely deserves their place... gosh really funny drama.

cinephilia
05-10-2009, 06:49 PM
"gosh"

VinX
05-10-2009, 06:50 PM
i thought this thread was close .. lol

cstrik3
05-10-2009, 06:58 PM
I would choose no one =/

No need to be in l33t trackers..

sez
05-10-2009, 07:54 PM
When a tracker wants to stay secret (for obvious security resons), why do some people have to bring them up on every occasion?

Is it similar to children who see a toy and want it and then when they finally get the toy (after crying for weeks) they break it?

People like Albo da Kid (lol) are egoists and only think about themselves and can't empathize why other people would be disturbed by his actions. In other words: Try thinking in a perspective other than your own Albo.

for arguments sake,How the fvck should anyone know whether a tracker is secret or not,some of us r n00bz and FST is yet to avail us a sticky on these no-go-zone trackers(still waiting for it).your statement ought to have a disclaimer cutting us loose..dont u think?
Pounce on the vets all u want at least they should know better...

Also,so long as you r doing BT just like any other tracker does your security argument has been discounted alot of times before,its vague and ol' skul.if through osmosis and fedExing each other the files then maybe u may sway me..otherwise your head is just ringing l337i5M and it hurts to see n00bz talk about you all over,lowering market value for traders and shit...
People have been yapping all over about bigger targets for years and yet the sites are still around.see how off point u are?

no matter how l337 u wanna b,the scene will just never ever lie on the same bed with BT.Shit is sealed.

/me respectfully disagrees and suggests you go get your e-weiner ciRcUMhax0rd!

Forgot to mention,community is the seller these days..not bullying tacts..

bilkenter
05-10-2009, 08:27 PM
"gosh"
for your sake, just looked it up on the dictionary, i didn't know it had such a meaning, sorry. I will try not to use it since it obviously bothers you.

i could make a very harsh comment on that one, yet wont bother, i have nothing against certain trackers wanting to be elite in the sense that not open to everyone. Yet the aura that they created had much more meaning to their elite sense. When you think of elite, you tend to think that they are the best of the best, on the other hand, they are worthless trackers that are only open to certain people. One can even call them infidel since what they are doing is quite detrimental to certain users around here. Anyway wont bother, yet seen it all, content, pre times, or any other shit, they are definitely not worth chasing, if you want other people not to talk about ftn or other sites, then tell them the truth about the speed, content, community onyour site is so that people might stop dardreaming about the best bt site in the whole bt world. Yet you spend no effort on those issue and expect people to stop talking nonsense. We are the ones that fed up with ftn or any other requests around here, if they knew what they wanted to get in, they wouldnt freaking bother getting in. I revere the ideologies they hold, aside from that, they are not even comparable to demonoid.

cinephilia
05-10-2009, 09:27 PM
if you want other people not to talk about ftn or other sites, then tell them the truth about the speed, content, community onyour site is so that people might stop dardreaming about the best bt site in the whole bt world. Yet you spend no effort on those issue and expect people to stop talking nonsense. We are the ones that fed up with ftn or any other requests around here, if they knew what they wanted to get in, they wouldnt freaking bother getting in.
wrong. they would still get in for the simple reason that it is rare.
you seriously underestimate human stupidity.

Albo Da Kid
05-10-2009, 11:04 PM
look at Marduk viewing the thread.. . Can't believe you care what goes on this this section. Skittles is already known about either way. If you look at the answers, you can tell that 95% of the posters already knew about it

I'm Hot
05-10-2009, 11:11 PM
What's wrong with him seeing whats going on? :/

IdolEyes787
05-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Isn't Marduk a large cartoon dog?

Albo Da Kid
05-10-2009, 11:25 PM
I thought it was that dramatic character who took everything seriously

Cabalo
05-10-2009, 11:43 PM
Isn't Marduk a large cartoon dog?
you got it all mixed up:

http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2007/06/01/marmaduke.gif

captive
05-10-2009, 11:50 PM
im more of a opal fruits kina a guy really ;-)

Blackie
05-11-2009, 12:41 AM
Its seams that, the words spoken at, the next door forum, hurt your feelings :D

Still dont get it, is why? You made this, not that i care what you do or dont do, but i see you over there, so well behaved and shit, and in here its a totally different behavior.

Anger ? Rejection ?

Albo Da Kid
05-11-2009, 12:58 AM
i still dont see whats so wrong about comparing two trackers together. lighten up meng

lol blackie.. anger/rejection? this question is coming from a guy that looks up to hitler and skinheads
but no, anger nor rejection is why i act different on fst. In here there are a lot of different varieties of people and attitudes, and i like to joke around once in a while with threads like this and threads like "the best of both worlds. its all in good fun though. i dont understand all the hostility

Blackie
05-11-2009, 01:13 AM

bilkenter
05-11-2009, 07:59 AM
if you want other people not to talk about ftn or other sites, then tell them the truth about the speed, content, community onyour site is so that people might stop dardreaming about the best bt site in the whole bt world. Yet you spend no effort on those issue and expect people to stop talking nonsense. We are the ones that fed up with ftn or any other requests around here, if they knew what they wanted to get in, they wouldnt freaking bother getting in.
wrong. they would still get in for the simple reason that it is rare.
you seriously underestimate human stupidity.
one must be pretty dumb to chase a tracker that has nothing special but only hard to get... I don't assume that people will stop chasing after it at least not all of them. Yet i actually convinced 4 people to give up on those accounts by giving real experiences. Most of the people would actually give up on rare trackers if they really knew what it was all about. Some people have great upload stats on tl and a few others, and they want to trade it for freaking crappy ftn invite. If they knew what they were giving, i am quite sure that they wouldnt bother. Just yesterday, someone was looking for ftn invite and had a few really amazing stats on certain sites. After i posted something regarding ftn, he actually gave up on it too. People are not stupid at least not most of them, they are misguided and the reason is staff and users on elite trackers are selfish to inform non users at least most of them. Anyway this is really a huge discussion, i actually came to realize trade is the way to go, even though i am not a trader, i actually support trade. There are too many bastards on trackers, someone i know has 3 tt accounts, yet people who actually needs them end up not having them. This is staff selfishness nothing more. Someone who actually chases fsc for 1 and half year deserves to get in more than someone who actually lets someone use his account. So i am saying trade if you think you are worth to be there, because there is no reason that you shall not be there regarding the huge bastards that are on those sites. Really i would love to discuss it in details yet pointless, this is how it came to be and how it will go on.

Albo Da Kid
05-11-2009, 12:12 PM
trading is somewhat bad, but lately it has become a fukin tool to shit on somebody you don't like. Just recently i was banned somewhere for trading something which happened two years ago almost

"Reason for ban: Trading TTi invite"
Ban will be lifted: Never" ..you gotta be kidding me right?

The_Martinator
05-11-2009, 12:22 PM
trading is somewhat bad, but lately it has become a fukin tool to shit on somebody you don't like. Just recently i was banned somewhere for trading something which happened two years ago almost

aha, so you did trade?!

Well two years is a lot and if you proved to be a good member everywhere you could/should be excused. It all comes don to the staff of the site in question, though.

Albo Da Kid
05-11-2009, 12:26 PM
nah i didn't actually. i opened a thread here in fst but the trade never went through. I think i closed the thread after a week or so

I think i've already proved I'm a good member when it comes to not breaking site rules. It' been almost two years where i haven't traded or done anything that follows in that category

IdolEyes787
05-11-2009, 12:52 PM

That was before my time but looking back at old threads it seems that there was a different attitude towards trading then and a lot more people did it( I'm surprised at the names that I see actually).

I would tend to agree that someone is just abusing their power because they don't like you.

ghurka
05-11-2009, 07:03 PM
Tbh if the accounts of everyone who has ever traded were all disabled then most trackers wouldn't have too many staff left. I know plenty of staff who are reformed traders. I think you have to draw a line somewhere.

So albeit that he is usually a total and utter prick I think Albo was a little unlucky there.

Albo Da Kid
05-11-2009, 11:19 PM
I would tend to agree that someone is just abusing their power because they don't like you.That's exactly why. I think the real reason for the ban though, is this thread.
How do I know that? I was threatened by a couple of CosaNostra members that bad things would happen if I kept posting in the skittles vs Ftn thread and spreading unwanted publicity.

The funny thing is that the Cosanostra members took this more seriously than the skittles staffers did. They feel that by sucking up and showing canine loyalty, Skittles would show their graditude by inviting them in their tracker

I'm Hot
05-11-2009, 11:35 PM
*laughs*

Albo Da Kid
05-12-2009, 12:48 AM
hmmm. made me lolWhat made you laugh, the fact that the cosanostra staffers are a joke? that's old, i've been laughing at that for ages

Funkin'
05-12-2009, 03:21 AM
I was threatened by a couple of CosaNostra members that bad things would happen if I kept posting in the skittles vs Ftn thread

:lol:

n00bz0r
05-12-2009, 03:32 AM
The funny thing is that the Cosanostra members took this more seriously than the skittles staffers did. They feel that by sucking up and showing canine loyalty, Skittles would show their gratitude by inviting them in their tracker
/me LOLs at that :badrod: :naughty:

The_Sasa
05-12-2009, 08:58 AM
Esir, CtrlHD, EuReKa, Don,Z@x and Wiki are nice. Also sometimes Refined is good. :)

Polarbear
05-12-2009, 09:16 AM
Esir, CtrlHD, EuReKa, Don,Z@x and Wiki are nice. Also sometimes Refined is good. :)

Yesterday I opened the fridge and found a bottle of beer.

Rigel9
05-12-2009, 09:41 AM
Nice, I like turtles btw.

VinX
05-12-2009, 04:54 PM

whoa .. i found coke .. lol .. this is really goin :offtopic: now .. doesnt it need to be closed ?

Valentine
05-12-2009, 04:55 PM

whoa .. i found coke .. lol .. this is really goin :offtopic: now .. doesnt it need to be closed ?
nope this is how we love it :) spams forever xD Forza Spam

VinX
05-12-2009, 05:01 PM
nope this is how we love it :) spams forever xD Forza Spam

:lol: :lol: :closed:

Stellar
05-12-2009, 05:11 PM
I'm going to grab a Pepsi from the shop. Should I get regular or Wild Cherry? Both have their pros and cons to be quite honest. Wild Cherry has a rich artificial cherry flavor that cannot be described as subtle. Regular Pepsi tends to excite the palate without causing a flavor to linger for too long like Wild Cherry does.

I'll probably grab some chips while there, but it's hard to find the good kind at my local junk food shop.

VinX
05-12-2009, 05:20 PM
I'm going to grab a Pepsi from the shop. Should I get regular or Wild Cherry? Both have their pros and cons to be quite honest. Wild Cherry has a rich artificial cherry flavor that cannot be described as subtle. Regular Pepsi tends to excite the palate without causing a flavor to linger for too long like Wild Cherry does.

I'll probably grab some chips while there, but it's hard to find the good kind at my local junk food shop.

i sugest u get coke .. its beter than pepsi ... oh .. and chips + coke = awesomeness and satisfaction .. no need of having dinner .. hah

Stellar
05-12-2009, 05:25 PM
Normally I'd get a coke, but I'm in a Pepsi kind of mood at the moment. Plus where I live I can only find Wild Cherry Pepsi and not cherry coke. :(

Oh yeah coke and chips is like the ultimate meal.

VinX
05-12-2009, 05:30 PM
Normally I'd get a coke, but I'm in a Pepsi kind of mood at the moment. Plus where I live I can only find Wild Cherry Pepsi and not cherry coke. :(

Oh yeah coke and chips is like the ultimate meal.

cool .. i never tried cerry pepsi ... :P

Stellar
05-12-2009, 05:32 PM
You should try it, cuz it's the shit (as the kids say these days). The flavor is pretty bold.

VinX
05-12-2009, 05:43 PM
You should try it, cuz it's the shit (as the kids say these days). The flavor is pretty bold.

haha .. i tried lucozade .. it sucked .. but gave me a lot of energy .. so it may taste bad but gives good strength to bear a lecture

Stellar
05-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Ew, that Lucozade stuff looks like it would taste awful... I need to try it.

VinX
05-12-2009, 05:58 PM
haha .. try it .. gives energy and nuthin else .. btw did u try red bull ?

Stellar
05-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Red Bull is pretty good, much better than a lot of energy drinks. Rockstar probably tastes the best, but the company is like the douchiest of all time.

respawn40
05-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Red Bull is pretty good, much better than a lot of energy drinks. Rockstar probably tastes the best, but the company is like the douchiest of all time.

Hm... does Rockstar taste anything like Red Bull? Because I hate that stuff. The only two energy drinks that I've ever had were Monster and red Bull, and, well, Monster is absolutely delicious! I may be willing to try Rockstar though ;)

Stellar
05-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Rockstar tastes much better. It's a lot sweeter and tastes less like medicine than Red Bull. Honestly though, I'm not a fan of the company that owns Rockstar so I don't drink it much at all these days. :/

I can't believe I forgot to mention Bawls as being the best overall. :P

cinephilia
05-12-2009, 09:53 PM
redbull, rockstar or whatever you call that is for kids. we (men) use to drink vodka :naughty:

The Flying Cow
05-12-2009, 11:54 PM
I think neither. FTN is a hot-air balloon, and Skittles must be the same.

Just a lot of trackers/communities whatever you wanna call 'em offering the same bloody thing. More minutes wasted. Next thing you know you've wasted your life on BT :01:

pffm
05-12-2009, 11:59 PM
I think neither. FTN is a hot-air balloon, and Skittles must be the same.

Just a lot of trackers/communities whatever you wanna call 'em offering the same bloody thing. More minutes wasted. Next thing you know you've wasted your life on BT :01:

+1 well said.

Stellar
05-13-2009, 12:53 AM
redbull, rockstar or whatever you call that is for kids. we (men) use to drink vodka :naughty:
What about vodka red bull? Someone told me it "puts hair on your chest". :lol:

respawn40
05-13-2009, 01:23 AM
redbull, rockstar or whatever you call that is for kids.

Yes, yes it is.

Tokeman
05-13-2009, 01:55 AM
Those kids drink that crap like its crack. I watch 12 year olds go in and each buy 4 to go slam for a buzz.

What ever happened to smoking a bowl...

Did this thread have a point?

puckface
05-13-2009, 02:06 AM
The point of this thread is now... smoking bowls

go.

Alco23
05-13-2009, 07:31 AM
Lol, deja vu...

Anyway, this should answer some of the questions about elite/leet/levels etc etc:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-whats-wid-ski--post2957262/postcount7

THEY DON'T CARE!

By the way, skittles STILL sucks balls and it STILL sucks harder than a $2 lady-boy hooker. At least a $2 hooker doesn't need to be revived...

Rigel9
05-13-2009, 08:48 AM
Red Bull is pretty good, much better than a lot of energy drinks.

Nah, Rhinos is where it's at.

Stellar
05-13-2009, 09:27 AM
Never had a Rhino's, so I'll keep on the lookout for them. I just checked out a review and they supposedly have only 30mg of caffeine per serving. Should be good for drinking later in the day. :P

phrenzy
05-13-2009, 11:52 AM
Lol, deja vu...

Anyway, this should answer some of the questions about elite/leet/levels etc etc:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-whats-wid-ski--post2957262/postcount7

THEY DON'T CARE!

By the way, skittles STILL sucks balls and it STILL sucks harder than a $2 lady-boy hooker. At least a $2 hooker doesn't need to be revived...

lol............ Dr. Alco you make me laugh....