PDA

View Full Version : How to make a comprehensive spastic out of yourself on the internets

Skiz
05-09-2009, 08:03 PM
Saved for posterity...

you really think i actually care ? yeah whatever you say, honestly i dont care about what you say, i am quite popular at school, actually this is what i am sick off, anyway i dont expect you to understand my life, i grow tired of most casual things, it is just freaking amazing to see people like you, aside from that nothing really gives me pleasure anymore. I just love to see people making fun of themself. I wonder whether you can actually fuck a hottie in real life, you are the type that chases after them, ask them out et cetera, the fact is i am the one girls are after, they actually force themself on me weird as it sounds, though not interested at all, as i said i grow sick of this life, aside from going to certain concerts n partying there is nothing much enjoyable left in this life cause i pretty much tried anything that can be done in this life.

nah not really, i am popular because i am having fun with girls under a blanket in mayfes while we freaking sit on the grass with a bottle of tequila or chivas pal. Yet i will let you know after i penetrate into another reproductive organ so that you can count how popular i am in the school, though i dont really give a damn. Have fun gotta go have a shower, shave et cetera then hit into gym cya moron

The Flying Cow
05-09-2009, 08:05 PM
Epic. Epic attack there.

He subverts the whole system, innit.

chalice
05-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Quality. :happy:

KFlint
05-09-2009, 09:36 PM
A sticky was a must :whistling

Alien5
05-10-2009, 07:36 AM
The practice of "quoting out of context", sometimes referred to as "contextomy," is a logical fallacy and type of false attribution in which a passage is removed from its surrounding matter in such a way as to distort its intended meaning.

Arguments based on this fallacy typically take two forms. As a straw man argument, which is frequently found in politics, it involves quoting an opponent out of context in order to misrepresent their position (typically to make it seem more simplistic or extreme) in order to make it easier to refute. As an appeal to authority, it involves quoting an authority on the subject out of context, in order to misrepresent that authority as supporting some position.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_quoting_out_of_context

where did this quote come from?

maybe you need to change the topic to: How to win an argument for Dummies.

Skiz
05-10-2009, 07:50 AM
The practice of "quoting out of context", sometimes referred to as "contextomy," is a logical fallacy and type of false attribution in which a passage is removed from its surrounding matter in such a way as to distort its intended meaning.

Arguments based on this fallacy typically take two forms. As a straw man argument, which is frequently found in politics, it involves quoting an opponent out of context in order to misrepresent their position (typically to make it seem more simplistic or extreme) in order to make it easier to refute. As an appeal to authority, it involves quoting an authority on the subject out of context, in order to misrepresent that authority as supporting some position.

The context is entirely fucking irrelevant because the noted post had fuck all to do with anything. And who's arguing ffs? Make some fucking sense allen.

Read this or do something else.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-whatever-happened-guy-tralala-post3209147/postcount94

Valentine
05-10-2009, 07:59 AM
wow that guy must be pretty awesome whoever he was:happy:

The context is entirely fucking irrelevant because the noted post had fuck all to do with anything. And who's arguing ffs? Make some fucking sense allen.

Read this or do something else.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-whatever-happened-guy-tralala-post3209147/postcount94
that part is amazing but didnt know you were kinda into man

Valentine
05-10-2009, 08:08 AM
oh dont forget the fact that some really wanna learn how to be spastic therefore they are here.

Alien5
05-10-2009, 08:11 AM
It's still quoting someone out of context.

And still no link to the thread it came from.

bilkenter
05-10-2009, 08:12 AM
oh valentine dont worry mate, they are not worth talking to, as you said, they wanna learn how to be spastic, they are just jealous. Gosh one must be pretty dumb to actually even quote that, i wouldnt bother, i definitely dont care skizo, actually i come to realize how awesome you are xD

ChUt
05-10-2009, 08:24 AM
talking to, as you said, they wanna learn how to be spastic, they are just jealous.
Jealous of you cuz ur a bugger spastic :crazy: .. FFS make some sense man .. Stop spewing out shit cuz ur brain cant come up with anything better ..
Bty u can continue to annoy me in the other thread like u promised ..

ChUt
05-10-2009, 08:26 AM

For something to be quoted out of context it has to be relevant to it original context ..you cant twist something which is out of context in the first place .. 'twas a pretty weak effort there though

bilkenter
05-10-2009, 08:27 AM
talking to, as you said, they wanna learn how to be spastic, they are just jealous.
Jealous of you cuz ur a bugger spastic :crazy: .. FFS make some sense man .. Stop spewing out shit cuz ur brain cant come up with anything better ..

oh i didnt promise you anything you pathetic worm,i wish i had time to play with you really, it would be freaking hot to penetrate into your brain with fucking nonsense xD

Valentine
05-10-2009, 08:29 AM

fucking bastard how can you even talk to my master like that? You freaking idiot, get some sense into your freaking brain, otherwise i will have pull your plug :sick:

bilkenter
05-10-2009, 08:30 AM

fucking bastard how can you even talk to my master like that? You freaking idiot, get some sense into your freaking brain, otherwise i will have pull your plug :sick:

dont worry about him, i can take him, he just wants to be noticed that is all, he is an attention-whore, well i can give him what he wants a huge stick in the back.

Alien5
05-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Question: Have you ever been quoted out of context?

Top Answer out of 7

Yes, and its almost gotten me in serious trouble. I told my friend I have a 5ft cornsnake, my friend went and told her mother and her mother's friends that I have a 5ft cobra snake that spits out venom!!!! I also told her about a certain movie I liked, and she thought I told her it was called "Beefcake" She looked up beefcake on google images and she found a bunch of naked men on there. She almost killed me because she kept telling me that i told her i liked beefcake(if there a movie even called beefcake?) I don't know if this is a misquote, or misread, but I told my friend I was in the dark about something, and she told me to come out of the closet!! WTF? :ermm:

ChUt
05-10-2009, 08:38 AM

dont worry about him, i can take him, he just wants to be noticed that is all, he is an attention-whore,
r u trying to put me into your category there? surely u can come up with something better ..

well i can give him what he wants a huge stick in the back.
Is this y ur hugely popular in the skool .. cuz u brag abt how u stick it up random guys u meet on the internetz ...

Valentine
05-10-2009, 08:48 AM
dont worry about him, i can take him, he just wants to be noticed that is all, he is an attention-whore,
r u trying to put me into your category there? surely u can come up with something better ..

well i can give him what he wants a huge stick in the back.
Is this y ur hugely popular in the skool .. cuz u brag abt how u stick it up random guys u meet on the internetz ...

pal, i luv his posts, at least some of them, i didnt know someone who purely shares is to be called attention whore. Thanks for extra vocabulary

nah not really, i am popular because i am having fun with girls under a blanket in mayfes while we freaking sit on the grass with a bottle of tequila or chivas pal. Yet i will let you know after i penetrate into another reproductive organ so that you can count how popular i am in the school, though i dont really give a damn. Have fun gotta go have a shower, shave et cetera then hit into gym cya moron

ChUt
05-10-2009, 08:59 AM

well i can give him what he wants a huge stick in the back.Is this y ur hugely popular in the skool .. cuz u brag abt how u stick it up random guys u meet on the internetz ...

pal, i luv his posts, at least some of them, i didnt know someone who purely shares is to be called attention whore. Thanks for extra vocabulary

Are u like from the late 80s .. I swear to god i hvnt seen anyone use that word nowadays ..
I dont seem to recollect if anyone asked or cared what are ur plans for the day ... It seems though ur his room mate from the same spastic old age home .. R they giving a PC/laptop to every one there now?
P.S. - You can do much better if u organize ur thoughts and post something coherent ... Dont wait for a reply from me if u continue to post incoherent blabber

Albo Da Kid
05-10-2009, 09:16 AM
...shave et cetera
shave??.. Is that part of the "fucking bitches under the blanket" movement you got going on?

I believe Blikenter though. i think he really does get the bitchez in real life.

The Flying Cow
05-10-2009, 09:34 AM
You mean you believe he goes to the whorehouse.

Allens you're still making a storm out of a freaking teacup. Who cares about the context of bilkenter's drivel? It's the same context as it always is; his permanent state of war with himself and everyone else in this board.

BTW I find it hard to understand the point of washing up and shaving before going to the gym. Must be a new trend or something.

Courageous of him, though, to come in here and write too. :duh:

bilkenter
05-10-2009, 10:01 AM

Are u like from the late 80s .. I swear to god i hvnt seen anyone use that word nowadays ..
I dont seem to recollect if anyone asked or cared what are ur plans for the day ... It seems though ur his room mate from the same spastic old age home .. R they giving a PC/laptop to every one there now?
P.S. - You can do much better if u organize ur thoughts and post something coherent ... Dont wait for a reply from me if u continue to post incoherent blabber

Oh in fact that was what i intended for you not to write back to me, kinda succeded i guess. Well the fact that i actually dont organize my thoughts and try to create a logical explanation of why you are an ass was intended to show you how much i care about what you say about me. I dont really care about everyone on the internet only few people, guess what? you are not one of them

...shave et cetera
shave??.. Is that part of the "fucking bitches under the blanket" movement you got going on?

I believe Blikenter though. i think he really does get the bitchez in real life.
Well that was in radio bilkent open air party :), i luv open air sex. I am going to school now, probably gonna hang out with some friends at mozart, then we gonna go to gym together.

You mean you believe he goes to the whorehouse.

Allens you're still making a storm out of a freaking teacup. Who cares about the context of bilkenter's drivel? It's the same context as it always is; his permanent state of war with himself and everyone else in this board.

BTW I find it hard to understand the point of washing up and shaving before going to the gym. Must be a new trend or something.

Courageous of him, though, to come in here and write too. :duh:
Thanks for the laughter. Gosh just because i am gonna go to gym today doesnt mean that it will be my priority, i am gonna meet with my friends at mozart first, hang out there, then gonna go to gym together but probably gonna be at mozart for 2 3 hours, then to gym, then hopefully to mayday to have fun at midnight. Anyway have fun pals. BTW dont forget to feed our puppy here xD

Something Else
05-10-2009, 10:16 AM
The spastic one sure says gosh a lot.

C'mon AlllenS. You're making a challenge for the title. Keep your chin up, you may still make it.

Something Else
05-10-2009, 10:18 AM
Gosh. Every single person on the entire internets thinks i'm a spastic. Gosh I think everyone else in the world is a spastic. Gosh. Oh my god. Gosh.

I Agree with everyone else.

tesco
05-10-2009, 12:41 PM

Clicking the http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/buttons_fst/viewpost.gif takes you back to the original post/thread.

Alien5
05-10-2009, 09:21 PM
NOw you tell me :huh:

IdolEyes787
05-10-2009, 10:12 PM
i grow sick of this life, aside from going to certain concerts n partying there is nothing much enjoyable left in this life cause i pretty much tried anything that can be done in this life.

I bet you haven't.

In fact I bet you a thousand of my hard-earned dollars that you haven't even pricked the surface..

Skiz
05-10-2009, 10:15 PM
I bet his surface has been pricked tho'.

maebach
05-11-2009, 05:58 PM
haha, nice one skizo

The Flying Cow
05-13-2009, 07:20 PM
I bet his surface has been pricked tho'.

You mean his anus?

ChUt
05-14-2009, 02:04 AM
More like ur brain .. Hardly anything ever penetrates that :eyebrows: