PDA

View Full Version : Nhl 08/09

Thatsgreat
05-09-2009, 09:12 PM
So who do you think will win? The ''Pittsburgh - Washington'' series is going to be intense.

I hope Detroit Red Wings win it, but both capitals and penguins are looking strong. As does Anaheim. Or maybe even Boston could go and win it all.

Post your thoughts!

IdolEyes787
05-10-2009, 12:06 AM
I don't make predictions since they are usually proven wrong but I do have favorites.Out of the teams left in the order that I would like to see them win - Carolina (just for Paul Maurice's retribution) Vancouver ( Canada eh ),Chicago (young guns city could use a winner ), Boston ( used to be a fan in the old days ), Washington ( Bruce Boudreau deserves it . Ovechkin is a cawk though ),Pittsburgh ( meh), Anaheim ( Pronger is the dirtiest player in the leasgue and they won a couple of years ago plus it's Califorinia for God's sake)Detroit ( Even if they hadn't won last year ,always hated them always will.Only other teams that I revserve that kind of animosity for are Rangers and Philidelphia .Go figure)

Carolina 3 Boston 1 .Classic case of a team not being able to up it's game in the post season.