PDA

View Full Version : [REQ]An academic request for Bitme/Bitspyder

djerholler69
05-10-2009, 01:37 PM
This is a request for an invitation to Bitme/Bitspyder, so if anyone or anyone who knows anyone that has an invite, I would be very grateful if you could read my message :)

My name is Scott, and I will be going to the university within a few months. Being in an underpriveleged family, the advent of bittorrent has greatly helped me in obtain knowledge and getting my hands on textbooks which I cannot afford. To put it simply, bittorrent has enabled me to achieve quite a bit of what I have today(like getting into my university!). My Dad himself has also requested me to help him get material as well, which he has used to the benefit of his job prospects.

Before I got to know about Bitme/Bitspyder and everything else wonderful, I was using public trackers. I enriched myself in many subjects that my own school could not provide. Alas, I'm in search for better, more dedicated content that could only be found on private trackers (like a very hungry bookworm). I understand that these trackers are extremely priveleged, so I wouldn't expect too much from it. But I know, if I never ask, I will never get a chance :(

Knowledge is a vital tool for me, as I see it as a way to alleviate my family's financial problems. If any kind person could ever send an invite my way, I would be eternally grateful :) Of course, I do know how to keep my ratios as its always important to share what others have shared with you. If you need proofs, just a PM my way and I'll be obliged to furnish them. :)

Thank you for your time in reading my request. Hopefully, my internet dreams would come true :rolleyes:

MATEE100
05-10-2009, 01:39 PM
It's easier to find BitSpyder.

BluRossonero
05-10-2009, 02:10 PM
At the moment invites at BitSpyder are closed, but I can help you with one there when they re-enable them.

Pm me your email to send you an invite there!

djerholler69
05-10-2009, 02:43 PM
yeah, from what I see, bitme invites are like a diamond :)

Thanks a lot Blu, pmed you :)

djerholler69
05-15-2009, 03:46 AM
I was wondering if anyone still has invites to Bitme :D

Thanks for your time! :)

Ubuntuburningm
05-15-2009, 07:04 AM
would you like an invite to learnbits.me or elbitz.net? pm me ur mail

djerholler69
05-15-2009, 07:34 AM
hi mate, I have them :) Thanks for your generosity!

styupe
05-15-2009, 03:49 PM
Please PM me some ratio proofs. Please let me know what sites they are from, as I will probably want some direct links too.