PDA

View Full Version : IPodTVNova request

theflystyle
05-10-2009, 04:12 PM
First and foremost, this forum has helped me out in many ways and I would like to say thanks to everyone over the years.

Second, I have been checking IPodTVNova.com for weeks now and every time I get the same message with the same number of current users. I have been informed that this site is the best in regards to the IPOD content and I would love to experience this first hand. If anyone has an invite I would greatly appreciate it.

Happy mothers day!

MATEE100
05-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Wait until those 2890 members get banned,and you can sign up for free :P

dadelor
05-10-2009, 09:02 PM
Im willing to help you out I have an old account that i forgot about that was never used. funny thing, its from 2007 i probably logged in twice and it wasnt deleted. are you still interested?

sez
05-11-2009, 09:50 AM
Take ^^his offer :)
There is no invite system in place and no accounts get disabled,

theflystyle
05-13-2009, 12:19 AM
PM replied!!!

dadelor
05-13-2009, 02:33 AM
Account info Sent. Hope you enjoy!!!:)

deadalive1
05-13-2009, 06:21 PM
And now I will look for the IP change. Good luck using that account.

theflystyle
05-13-2009, 09:46 PM
what is the harm if he is not using the account and i would be as a contributing member?

deadalive1
05-13-2009, 10:05 PM
The harm is that account trading is NOT allowed (as it isn't on most private trackers). If you can't respect that for my site then you can't respect it at any other site, is that what you are saying?

dadelor
05-13-2009, 10:35 PM
hey sorry I wasnt trying to break any rules i just wanted to help him out.

sez
05-15-2009, 02:38 PM
The harm is that account trading is NOT allowed (as it isn't on most private trackers). If you can't respect that for my site then you can't respect it at any other site, is that what you are saying?

Finally a staffer from there!been wanting to talk to u 4 a while now.
..you are bluffing :D,if i were you i'd try my odds at chewing grass into a nice cup of milk than digging through 200,000 dynamic IPs to detect this one change in IP<==??

just admit it,ipodtvnova is just too fucking big to administer the nitty gritties(especially when u just dont give a fuck,i have those moments too).And the fact that there is no invite system in place nor open sign ups only goes further to show how much u have neglected that place,get rid of that demonoid like script you are running,disable those two year inactive accounts(if u can even see them),and come clean whether u r ratioless or not.Otherwise stop flossing teeth that you aint got..trading is wrong but when you say so especially as a staffer,You should say it like you mean it!

Louie
05-15-2009, 06:04 PM
The harm is that account trading is NOT allowed

Only he didnt traded the account...