PDA

View Full Version : Halo Beta

i_have_a.d.d.
09-24-2003, 10:21 AM
all i see thats wrong or a bit (notice i said a bit only) are some barrels that have stripes on em but are invisible and some boxes have the same invisible glitch,and the lights like say on the cieling have to lil bars spinning wuth light but no actuall light yet another clear object but other then the invisible stuff everything is kewl HALO-pc is a really neat game and not easy i kinda underestemated the grafix on this game but theyre so kewl.... :)

======================================================
||i tried this game out with a geforce fx 5200, P4 1.8 gighz ,512 ddr 266mhz||

=========================
||post ur reply similar to mine plzz||

abu_has_the_power
09-24-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by i_have_a.d.d.@24 September 2003 - 10:21
all i see thats wrong or a bit (notice i said a bit only) are some barrels that have stripes on em but are invisible and some boxes have the same invisible glitch,and the lights like say on the cieling have to lil bars spinning wuth light but no actuall light yet another clear object but other then the invisible stuff everything is kewl HALO-pc is a really neat game and not easy i kinda underestemated the grafix on this game but theyre so kewl.... :)

||i tried this game out with a geforce fx 5200, P4 1.8 gighz ,512 ddr 266mhz||

||post ur reply similar to mine plzz||
dude, i have:
P4 2.4 ghz
512 DDR
GFORCE FX 5200 128
and it freezes at the startup screen. wtf?

Skank
09-24-2003, 01:48 PM
im a member at another forum and theres about 12 people all having different problems with this...

thats why its called BETA...
beta = still dont work

if youve got it working u might find this interesting http://www.halomp.com/

i_have_a.d.d.
09-26-2003, 11:37 PM
dude im allready aware of the hardware and compatability issuses but i just ask for pplz problems not remarks because they know more than me or what ever...
anyways dont post out of the subject plzzz this is not to help nayone.
this is just know what issuses ppl have thats all and no more well more if u need 2.

Skank
09-27-2003, 12:30 AM
and u needed to post twice for what?