PDA

View Full Version : Another PSP Question

CPC464
05-10-2009, 10:23 PM
just bought young un a 16gb card for his psp so whats the best private tracker to download psp/ipod movies (mp4 format).

currently using demonoid as i cant find anywhere else with a decent selection. should i just use look on public trackers.

tia

saulin
05-11-2009, 04:18 AM
I don't know a private tracker that has PSP movies but you can get them from Usenet and pspiso.

You people need to look for other options besides trackers to get stuff.

Stellar
05-11-2009, 04:22 AM
You can just download the movies and convert them. It doesn't take too long unless your computer is mega old.

saulin, I think people look to trackers because there's an assumption everything can be found on them. In addition it's what people are used to using for this sort of thing. Definitely a good idea to check all possible sources.

Green Goblin
05-11-2009, 04:38 AM
sent you a pm on where to find them, get back to me if you want.

abosamer
05-11-2009, 10:39 AM
just bought young un a 16gb card for his psp so whats the best private tracker to download psp/ipod movies (mp4 format).

currently using demonoid as i cant find anywhere else with a decent selection. should i just use look on public trackers.

tia

out of topic question

did u fix ( hacked ur PSP ) ? how could u do that ?

iLOVENZB
05-12-2009, 06:42 AM
tpsBB? CCnSS (Internal PSP group are there) and so is Nhanc3 :)

moksen
05-12-2009, 11:37 AM

tia
16gb card:huh::blink:
really

iLOVENZB
05-12-2009, 11:42 AM
really

It is possible (Sony MS-MT16G ?)

I've heard rumours of 32GB Pro Due cards too :O

moksen
05-12-2009, 11:32 PM
really

It is possible (Sony MS-MT16G ?)

I've heard rumours of 32GB Pro Due cards too :O
this is a fake
psp worked maximum for 8 gb card
my be new version
http://www.slashgear.com/sony-psp-with-816gb-flash-no-umd-tipped-for-e3-2942260/

worked for 16 gb but i dont no

DanielleD87
05-13-2009, 11:00 AM
download a normal xvid release, download handbrake, select the ipod or psp profile or whatever you want and then click encode. it is extremely easy to use and powerful. it is better to do it that way.

saulin
05-13-2009, 12:47 PM
You can get full UMD Movies ISOs man. They include everything the movie has. All languages audio and subtitles and is perfect quality. I used to download them off usenet. They are good for when you are going on a long trip since they usually just play crappy movies on the planes.

I re-encoded some DivX movie to PSP format but it didn't come out in real 6:9 full screen and it didn't look DVD quality. Maybe if you go from DVD to PSP format or if you get some really high quality DivX to re-encode.

sez
05-13-2009, 03:59 PM
Podtropolis.com is an option too 4 mp4s though public.
Ipodtvnova is better but u wont find an invite.
Ipmart forum has nuff cross platform mp4s n it runs a tracker so thats also an option.
All in all though BT aint got shit if mp4s is what u want..theres alot in offer if u look at warez forums n blogs instead.