PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning

Albo Da Kid
05-12-2009, 10:35 AM
I wish you fellas a great day

Alien5
05-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Nice offer, Good luck, i hope you get it.

100%
05-12-2009, 02:15 PM
http://g.imagehost.org/0831/jkljkkjk.png

Albo Da Kid
05-12-2009, 02:28 PM
i dotn get it..does that mean that he gets to shank her ufterwards?

Thatsgreat
05-12-2009, 10:16 PM
God bless your little cotton sox and how are you this glorious day?

The Flying Cow
05-12-2009, 10:20 PM
Was it a great day for you Albo?

Albo Da Kid
05-12-2009, 10:34 PM
Yes bro. Today i got my first job ever, as a bassboy in Manhattan restaurant. The first few hours I was a little stressed out cause I had the manager watching over me at all times, but by the end of the day i got used to it.

I hope you guys had a great one too

The Flying Cow
05-12-2009, 11:15 PM
Hmmm...just an average day really. Boring class, was tired, my pens ran out of ink so I wasn't writing down notes, didn't really talk to the one gal I'm into ATM yet so I'm still kind of thirsty.

Albo Da Kid
05-13-2009, 12:44 AM
didn't really talk to the one gal I'm into ATM yet
ah i know the feeling.. back in the day i used to plan on what i was going to a girl i liked the day before, and the next day I'd always end up backing out and it kept happening over and over. I'd get nervous and stuff and give up.. Nwo I've learned that the less you say and the faster you act, the better it is. For example, now i'd just go up to a girl and put my arm on her shoulder, look her in the eye, give her a warm smile and say something fishy like "Wow you look so cute today. I sweare you should be a model or something." then boom it's on.. from then on it's easy to keep the convo going

The Flying Cow
05-13-2009, 05:58 PM
Hmm...provided she doesn't just take your arm away and tell you to bugger off.

I guess the ladies in nyc are more open like that.

Anyway today has been better, went gymming in the morn, been at the public library and now am back in the shack. Might grab myself a snack.

Already spoke to the lady, will be on a "date" with her on Sunday. Can't believe I've actually said that word...

Albo Da Kid
05-13-2009, 06:17 PM
yea girls in NYC are ddefinitely easier. not only in NYC but all across the american cities

thats sup, work out and and keep ur brain fresh by reading. im about to start doing that too cause lately i've been slacking off

congrats on having the balls to go talk to her.. now enjoy the outcomes