PDA

View Full Version : newsleecher 502 go away now

richlowe
05-12-2009, 03:14 PM
what is 502 go away now i get this when i try to use newzleecher.i own the newsleecher program and a member of newzbin my newzbin account is fine but the 502 error says account closed and not to contact newsleecher but my unset provider im a noob so please bare with me any help:(

SonsOfLiberty
05-12-2009, 03:37 PM
Well I know your a nooB, but you need to explain yourself a little better. First off, did you double check and make sure you "news server" is setp to the right address? Newzbin can't be you usenet provider, they only provide a site unless I'm mistaken.

richlowe
05-12-2009, 04:34 PM
newshosting is the provider and newsleecher has been working great for months until today the error 502 window pops up right at conection if i close the error window it pops right back up if i close as fast as they pop up it wont freeze newsleecher if i dont it will freeze newsleecher

djerholler69
05-12-2009, 04:41 PM
A "502 Authentication Error" means that you may have typed your username and/or password incorrectly.
Another possible cause is inaccurate or outdated credit card information.
User names and passwords are case sensitive!

Well this is what I got from another site which I did a search for. Could be that your usenet subscription has ended and it cannot renew?

tesco
05-13-2009, 11:31 PM
It's not a problem with newsleecher it's a problem with your news provider.