PDA

View Full Version : torrents.ru + google translate worth it? I have plenty of english language trackers

Buddha.net
05-13-2009, 05:17 AM
I have heard one person say that to join torrents.ru and use google translate on the site is worth the effort.
If you have trackers like IPT or even Demonoid or Piratebay, how much better is torrents.ru?

prasannab13
05-13-2009, 05:27 AM
torrents.ru compared to demonoid and IPT has large content and good speeds

VinX
05-13-2009, 05:34 AM
i think u better remain with TL .. imo .. the best tracker for content .. and its easy to seed too .. good luck

Funkin'
05-13-2009, 06:01 AM
Hell yeah it's worth it. It's became one of my most used sites. The site is huge with a shit load of content. I've found files there that I couldn't find elsewhere.

And it's open signup, so you have nothing to lose by creating an account. I recommend to create one and see if you think you're going to use the site or not.

Buddha.net
05-13-2009, 06:10 AM
can someone give me an example of content that would be there but nowhere else?

Funkin'
05-13-2009, 07:40 AM
The main content that I've found there that I couldn't find elsewhere has been certain albums. Especially albums in great formats or good bitrates(a couple albums by Cherry Poppin' Daddies and Glenn Miller are just a couple that come to mind that I've found there in lossless that I couldn't elsewhere). But again...the site is open signup. So there is absolutely no harm in creating an account and taking a look around.

Also, you don't even need Google Translate(unless you plan on participating in forum discussions). You can find the Torrents tab easily, then you just type in what you're looking for in the search box and download what you've found. Very easy.

OnEyM
05-13-2009, 09:55 AM
I think torrents.ru is pretty cool tracker. eh has content and doesnt afraid of anything

cinephilia
05-13-2009, 10:47 AM
i think u better remain with TL .. imo .. the best tracker for content .. and its easy to seed too .. good luck
TL best tracker for content? you must be kidding..

TheMegaKing
05-13-2009, 11:19 AM
If you don't want to use Google, go learn Russian .

n00bz0r
05-13-2009, 11:37 AM
Man you have got to see it yourself.
some torrents in the music section are so rare, you wont find them on what or waffles.
That is how i first discovered it, and it has definitely been worth the effort. At least for me ;)

lol x the largest number you can think of.
Please dont tell me that you use TL for finding classical music or even psychedelic or downtempo in decent lossless formats.
(please refer to Wikipedia if you dont understand what i am talking about) :naughty:

b3owulf
05-13-2009, 01:03 PM
t.ru is fantastic. It has mainstream and very material in one place. Really awesome and overlooked tracker.

dvdasacd
05-14-2009, 04:54 PM
Another vote for Torrents.ru.

I always say, it's a goldmine. For so many content types, especially in the music area, it's just amazing. The Russians are super file sharers and this place seems to have pretty much ANYTHING they share, there.

Buddha.net
05-14-2009, 08:20 PM
I have a problem, I cant stay logged in if I try to translate with FoxLingo or Google translate. Do I just have to get used to using the site in Russian or is there a good way to translate and also keep me logged in?

ohh 420