PDA

View Full Version : request The Rabbit apparel

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 12:51 PM
Hello to all,

I'm 0riGiNaLBoX, I'm a user in bittorrent world there is a 2 year and half, I used to be member on the site that friends told me they are good site, I got some of them, only site that are dedicated or site with friendship community the best sites that my friends suggested to me was F***, I know it's very hard to become member there because same site are for veteran or very active users, but I'm an active members, a member that keep in seeding as long as his HDD let him, a member that upload and share every exclusive stuff he have, it's right I'm not a veteran but I'm an user that want to get new friends, new knowledge's, and very trusted friends I heard that F*** have a very good community, very good content with very great quality and that it's one of the most active community due to their very great creativity.

I'm not a trader, a cheater or a Scammer; I can proof any thing of that, I want to join F*** because of these points:

*A very active community
*A very friendship community
*A very trusted community
*A very secret community

In my opinion level of trackers are made with these points. So, I want to join F*** because of all what I said on, and if you need any proof or information about me, just PM me and you'll get them.

thank you in advance

MATEE100
05-13-2009, 01:14 PM
You're looking for FTWR or bR?

0riGiNaLBoX
FTWR mate

Louie
I Really Looking for it along Time

For how long?and why did you want it?isnt FTN your dream?

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 01:20 PM
I Really Looking for it along TimeFor how long?and why did you want it?isnt FTN your dream?

FTN is Someone of my lovely Sites and I'm Looking For FTWR Like 3 years until now

Louie
05-13-2009, 01:23 PM
For FTWR Like 3 years until now

This means they dont want you there or you have nothing to offer there,no tracker worth to wait 3 years,and if you really wait that much it means you can wait more without it...you didnt say why you want it

MATEE100
05-13-2009, 01:26 PM
I'm looking for FTWR too,but FTN is enough for me at the time of this post :P - Louie's right.The invite requesting is over on FTWR :smilie4:

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 01:34 PM
For FTWR Like 3 years until nowThis means they dont want you there or you have nothing to offer there,no tracker worth to wait 3 years,and if you really wait that much it means you can wait more without it...you didnt say why you want it

Cause I don't Find the Good Time to Request it and maybe it's Ok now to Request and I want it Because I Need To be a Good part of this Site and can do anything For it as I have Seedbox and I'm Good Commenter and Using IRC more The Time To help our members with any problems and know new Friends and the best reason to be away on Traders and bad people that's all

I'm looking for FTWR too,but FTN is enough for me at the time of this post :P - Louie's right.The invite requesting is over on FTWR :smilie4:

as I said no Trader's posts

MATEE100
05-13-2009, 01:37 PM
Edited,but still :lol:

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 01:39 PM
I'm not trading! As in you signature - "Hope one day to have these site The Wabbit & F*C" - You're talking about them like your girlfriend :lol:

anyway Please Leave my Topic

mark_over_mars
05-13-2009, 01:59 PM
no prob mate , if i have an account and if i have an invite on that possible account i may think to give u an invite to tell u they are all rare trackers not best ones ..
Have fun mate i hope u get in soon .

cinephilia
05-13-2009, 02:00 PM
but you are a trader lol: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-request-hdbitsorg--post2914008/postcount1
anyway, giveaways + trade(s) = you won't get in.

MATEE100
05-13-2009, 02:05 PM
But can you get in if you only have giveaways? :)

mark_over_mars
05-13-2009, 02:06 PM
but you are a trader lol: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-request-hdbitsorg--post2914008/postcount1

The rise of a new policeman , "Rafa3 Cabalo , u" , i think Fst cann't live without one searching in others past , all are free in there points of view but mate try to give advice better than that as i alwasys say u can advise and gain a friend ..
have fun mate .

cinephilia
05-13-2009, 02:16 PM
actually, that was an advice. trust me, he won't get in considering his poor request and his history so i thought i had to tell him in order to make him realize that he's wasting his time.
and how can you expect me not to point out his history while he's asking a member to leave his thread on the pretence he's a trader ? that doesn't make sense at all..

MATEE100
05-13-2009, 02:26 PM
Sorry for disturbing here but I didn't undertstand what you said now.Whatever.

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 02:39 PM

in my opinion the GA is not Trade and this Topic For a Request Not Site For Site anyway I appreciate your opinion mate

thanks

Bone.W.Machine
05-13-2009, 02:40 PM
What is the url? :O

killercam101
05-13-2009, 02:58 PM
Hope one day to have these sites The Wabbit & F*C

^^ that type of signature is not going to help you..

Bone.W.Machine
05-13-2009, 03:01 PM
This dude is a collector, he wants The Wabbit, F*C and FTWR:shutup:

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 03:03 PM

maybe Someone in other day can Help me if I can't get there atm

This dude is a collector, he wants The Wabbit, F*C and FTWR:shutup:

First The Wabbit = FTWR
second I'm Looking for what I Feel and Need and never get into Site Don't need it or don't use it

Bone.W.Machine
05-13-2009, 03:06 PM

maybe Someone in other day can Help me if I can't get there atm

Good point, good luck my frnd. :)

unknownman
05-13-2009, 03:15 PM
To the OP, I'm not trying to troll you here but think of it as giving you one of the best pieces of advice in this entire thread:

You really need to learn how to put in commas and other punctuation on your posts.

If you cannot do this, whoever is going to be reading the thread (like me) will think you are retarded. Its annoying to see someone write a paragraph without a single bit of punctuation. If I had an invite/ I was an admin at any of the trackers you were talking about, I personally would not invite you in until you can show that you will add to the community (IRC/ forums) productively i.e: have posts that are legible.

I mean no disrespect when I say this, but trust me if you read through this post and you read through your own you will see the difference.

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 03:27 PM
To the OP, I'm not trying to troll you here but think of it as giving you one of the best pieces of advice in this entire thread:

You really need to learn how to put in commas and other punctuation on your posts.

If you cannot do this, whoever is going to be reading the thread (like me) will think you are retarded. Its annoying to see someone write a paragraph without a single bit of punctuation. If I had an invite/ I was an admin at any of the trackers you were talking about, I personally would not invite you in until you can show that you will add to the community (IRC/ forums) productively i.e: have posts that are legible.

I mean no disrespect when I say this, but trust me if you read through this post and you read through your own you will see the difference.

Sorry For my English as I'm not English teacher

unknownman
05-13-2009, 03:45 PM
You will find that punctuation is not only used by the English language, other languages use it too.

p.s. The trackers you are after use English so it might be an idea to listen to my advice.

Polarbear
05-13-2009, 03:47 PM

Where are you from? Must be a country where only teachers speak english.

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 03:51 PM

Where are you from? Must be a country where only teachers speak english.

lol mate he need me how to learn to put the Commas anyway Forget it as I Don't a big problem So I renew my Request to Best one as I Feel

Cabalo
05-13-2009, 04:12 PM
are you from Egypt ?
i can bet you are!

Veidenbaums
05-13-2009, 04:16 PM
I need to ask you want question.
How old are you?
Don't you think it's kinda dumb to chase this tracker only because there is:

"A very friendship community"
"A very trusted community"

I mean, how someone on internet can be trusted if you don't even know the guy/girl on the other side of the screen?
Go outside your house, there is "A very friendship community", "A very trusted community", believe me :happy:

Ok, this was kinda dumb post from me, but try to understand that trackers is not the right place to look for friends. :mellow:

Cabalo
05-13-2009, 04:19 PM
How old are you?

I mean, how someone on internet can be trusted if you don't even know the guy/girl on the other side of the screen?
Go outside your house, there is "A very friendship community", "A very trusted community", believe me :happy:

Ok, this was kinda dumb post from me, but try to understand that trackers is not the right place to look for friends. :mellow:
nah, don't worry at all. the only dumb stuff i see at your post is the ones that are written in blue.

mark_over_mars
05-13-2009, 04:20 PM
are you from Egypt ?
i can bet you are!

Have u ever been baned for trading ??!!!
i can bet you were !!

iNaru
05-13-2009, 04:22 PM
dude , that kind of request has been made over and over again million times.
and obviously , it doesn't work, so I guess it's time for a new innovative way of requesting these sites :\ , because saying "community" , "friendly users" , "secure , trusted".... bla bla bla , won't get u anywhere except being a -excuse me- dumb to everyone.
anyway , good luck

Veidenbaums
05-13-2009, 04:24 PM
nvm.

Too much Marley today, I guess :happy:

iNaru
05-13-2009, 04:24 PM
=====

are you from Egypt ?
i can bet you are!

i can bet you were !!

I can't see a damn point tbh , huh?:huh:

Ahmed047
05-13-2009, 05:00 PM
are you from Egypt ?
i can bet you are!

i can bet you were !!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ,sorry for spam ,greeting to cabalo & mark i miss both of you :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
http://www.gambitbooks.com/bigimg/GMSecCounterattack.jpg

@OP ,your request is very difficult do not expect to be filled soon ,but good luck

Ahmed047
05-13-2009, 06:08 PM
This thread went wrong :lol:
true & sad fact :( ,but this is the mistake of op ,this kind of threads turn at the end to this crap , i made this mistake once before & will never do it again ,when you want to join a tracker like this if you are expert enough & deserve you will know where you can get it

MATEE100
05-13-2009, 06:22 PM
5th page of this thread and no one word about an invite to FTWR :D If you're a trader,and you haven't got any good friends who can invite you,no way,man.Only Staff members here can invite you,another "normal" users won't,they're afraid of they'll lose 'em,but you haven't got enough proofs to show the Staff to invite you.That's a sad thing,but understandable.

IdolEyes787
05-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Hello to all,

my friends suggested to me was F***, I know it's very hard to become member there because same site are for veteran or very active users, but I'm an active members, a member that keep in seeding as long as his HDD let him, a member that upload and share every exclusive stuff he have, it's right I'm not a veteran but I'm an user that want to get new friends, new knowledge's, and very trusted friends I heard that F*** have a very good community, very good content with very great quality and that it's one of the most active community due to their very great creativity.

I'm not a trader, a cheater or a Scammer; I can proof any thing of that, I want to join F*** because of these points:

*A very active community
*A very secret community

In my opinion level of trackers are made with these points. So, I want to join F*** because of all what I said on, and if you need any proof or information about me, just PM me and you'll get them.

0riGiNaLBoX I hope some of this filters through the language barrrier.

A tracker doesn't have to be hard to get or "special "to have a great community .Great communities exist everywhere but only because people there share common interests like at KG or What . Oday trackers are a catch -all of the bt world populated by the mostly the same people you find everywhere else saying (in some cases copy/pasting ) the exact same things. So looking for like minds there is ignorant at best and stupid at worst.
I'm on a couple "community" trackers and the only people of any interest are those furthest removed from the torrent world and are willing to talk about things other than bt related .Everyone else is dog do-do( apologies to all the dog do-do here present).

As for the tracker you are talking about .RevTT is very similar in content and community minus a couple of technical things that in my ignorance I surely fail to fully appreciate.

Now I am sure human nature being as it is you will discount everything I just said( not that you understood it) and plow headlong ahead to satisfy a inch that don't need scratching.

Oh and by the way I think that I've been extremely lenient up to this point merely deleting stuff and not penalizing people.There was some real racism there among other things so just a warning to those who posted please don't continue it.

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 08:41 PM
are you from Egypt ?
i can bet you are!

I'm from Egypt and happy being from there but now I'm not there now

How old are you?

I'm trying to resume all information's I got about this tracker, that's what I get as result

Swift
05-13-2009, 08:50 PM
this thread has gone from horrible to disaster in 1.2 seconds

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 09:21 PM
are you from Egypt ?
i can bet you are!

i can bet you were !!

I never been banned for that, I don't need to proof you that because it's an effect.

mark_over_mars
05-13-2009, 09:22 PM
i can bet you were !!

I never been banned for that, I don't need to proof you that because it's an effect.

aha man ,, I really don't mean u , miss-understand ...

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 09:22 PM
dude , that kind of request has been made over and over again million times.
and obviously , it doesn't work, so I guess it's time for a new innovative way of requesting these sites :\ , because saying "community" , "friendly users" , "secure , trusted".... bla bla bla , won't get u anywhere except being a -excuse me- dumb to everyone.
anyway , good luck

maybe what you say is right, but you should to know that some times we have to make some things as the old school, I know I said bla, bla, bla...but you should to know that it's just a start, lot good things get started with bla, bla, bla.

This thread went wrong :lol:
true & sad fact :( ,but this is the mistake of op ,this kind of threads turn at the end to this crap , i made this mistake once before & will never do it again ,when you want to join a tracker like this if you are expert enough & deserve you will know where you can get it

thanks for you support, but I don't see what's difficult in my request? it's a normal request that want to be verified by some one from F***, any information I told is a right information about me and a result of the informations I find about F***, We can't find lot information about the fighting club.

5th page of this thread and no one word about an invite to FTWR :D If you're a trader,and you haven't got any good friends who can invite you,no way,man.Only Staff members here can invite you,another "normal" users won't,they're afraid of they'll lose 'em,but you haven't got enough proofs to show the Staff to invite you.That's a sad thing,but understandable.

why don't you ask which information you need? I told you I can proof any information I talked about it on this site.

Cabalo
05-13-2009, 09:31 PM
why don't you put here direct links to your "high-ranked" sites?
that would be the ONLY evidence anyone cares about.

Direct links, not edited screenshots.

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 09:33 PM
Hello to all,

my friends suggested to me was F***, I know it's very hard to become member there because same site are for veteran or very active users, but I'm an active members, a member that keep in seeding as long as his HDD let him, a member that upload and share every exclusive stuff he have, it's right I'm not a veteran but I'm an user that want to get new friends, new knowledge's, and very trusted friends I heard that F*** have a very good community, very good content with very great quality and that it's one of the most active community due to their very great creativity.

*A very active community
*A very secret community

0riGiNaLBoX I hope some of this filters through the language barrrier.

A tracker doesn't have to be hard to get or "special "to have a great community .Great communities exist everywhere but only because people there share common interests like at KG or What . Oday trackers are a catch -all of the bt world populated by the mostly the same people you find everywhere else saying (in some cases copy/pasting ) the exact same things. So looking for like minds there is ignorant at best and stupid at worst.
I'm on a couple "community" trackers and the only people of any interest are those furthest removed from the torrent world and are willing to talk about things other than bt related .Everyone else is dog do-do( apologies to all the dog do-do here present).

As for the tracker you are talking about .RevTT is very similar in content and community minus a couple of technical things that in my ignorance I surely fail to fully appreciate.

Now I am sure human nature being as it is you will discount everything I just said( not that you understood it) and plow headlong ahead to satisfy a inch that don't need scratching.

Oh and by the way I think that I've been extremely lenient up to this point merely deleting stuff and not penalizing people.There was some real racism there among other things so just a warning to those who posted please don't continue it.

I just want to thank you about your very clear and subjective post, you're right when you say that we can find every things or every torrent we want in other trackers, but can we find so trusted torrent and people any where? I think you know the answer.
it's right that my motivation is so traditional, but what's my problem if is that's every thing I find about this tracker? F*** is a dream tracker of every fan of bittorrent, why? because of the structure of their tracker, their forums and the how they keep their site active, can we find same ability and flexibility in all other trackers? I'm sure you all share with me this things, some trackers are gone because of inactivity, lot other are still online because of activity, I'm sure that the human structure of F*** is what keeping them online

why don't you put here direct links to your "high-ranked" sites?
that would be the ONLY evidence anyone cares about.

Direct links, not edited screenshots.

I'd like to do that, but some tracker want to stay secret and tell him that I will PM my direct link to only the person that are in FTWR or admins of F*** if they ask me that

unknownman
05-13-2009, 09:48 PM
it's right that my motivation is so traditional, but what's my problem if is that's every thing I find about this tracker? F*** is a dream tracker of every fan of bittorrent, why? because of the structure of their tracker, their forums and the how they keep their site active, can we find same ability and flexibility in all other trackers?

I just don't see how you know this information unless you are already a member there.

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 10:02 PM
it's right that my motivation is so traditional, but what's my problem if is that's every thing I find about this tracker? F*** is a dream tracker of every fan of bittorrent, why? because of the structure of their tracker, their forums and the how they keep their site active, can we find same ability and flexibility in all other trackers?

I just don't see how you know this information unless you are already a member there.

My Friends is that enough ?

unknownman
05-13-2009, 10:06 PM

Then why are you even posting here? Get one of your "friends" to get you in. You just made yourself look very silly.

FACE_TO_FACE
05-13-2009, 10:17 PM
every req. to a fuck*ng high level tracker have so much discussion...

:wacko:

0riGiNaLBoX
05-13-2009, 10:54 PM

I'm just looking for the Site who I Feel in it only So high level or low level Not my business

Cabalo
05-13-2009, 10:55 PM
so your advice would be to open a trade thread and close it?
you sure do seem to have experience on that...

Then why are you even posting here? Get one of your "friends" to get you in. You just made yourself look very silly.
yeah, get guys like armandox for example to help you out !

IdolEyes787
05-13-2009, 11:02 PM

Sorry to add to the useless post count but what is the point of censoring a fucking word if you leave in the fuck(*ng ) part?

Not that I would mind you but kind of like if a called you a fucking stupid reta*d.

FACE_TO_FACE
05-13-2009, 11:26 PM

Sorry to add to the useless post count but what is the point of censoring a fucking word if you leave in the fuck(*ng ) part?

Not that I would mind you but kind of like if a called you a fucking stupid reta*d.
yeah i understand...

but if u like so much the word fucking I can write it on every single post i made :huh:

Cabalo
05-13-2009, 11:42 PM
you already have it under your avatar, so what's the fucki*g problem?

FACE_TO_FACE
05-13-2009, 11:45 PM
:D

no fucking problem! :cool:

Yeah wish good luck to find the fucking F*** :lol:

Stellar
05-13-2009, 11:49 PM
A graphical depiction of this thread

http://i42.tinypic.com/a14z91.jpg

unknownman
05-13-2009, 11:54 PM
http://media.g4tv.com/images/blog/2007/12/06/633325462873135493.jpg

IdolEyes787
05-13-2009, 11:57 PM

yeah i understand...

but if u like so much the word fucking I can write it on every single post i made :huh:

Just a word fine by me although if you overuse it it tends to lose it's effect.

cinephilia
05-14-2009, 03:01 AM
the fucki*g problem: FACE_TO_FACE got recently banned from several trackers (afaik) :rolleyes:

0riGiNaLBoX
05-14-2009, 04:50 AM
please Guys No more Spam Here about this shitty Word and I'm waiting For my chance maybe Someone From Staff talk to me or maybe other Good members can help me with it

xJohnxSmithx
05-14-2009, 06:03 AM
this thread has gone from horrible to disaster in 1.2 seconds

roflmfao

Louie
05-14-2009, 06:13 AM
I'm waiting For my chance maybe Someone From Staff talk to me or maybe other Good members can help me with it

Why dont you say to your friend to put you in contact with them?

0riGiNaLBoX
05-14-2009, 06:20 AM
I'm waiting For my chance maybe Someone From Staff talk to me or maybe other Good members can help me with itWhy dont you say to your friend to put you in contact with them?

Do not accept that I put my friend in this wrong way cause all of Staff as I think only take care with members only not with others and if He do that maybe get warning or Something Because that's not on any Rules To ask For my Friend?

Louie
05-14-2009, 06:42 AM
Ive heard you have to request an invite there,why your doesent do it?one more question why did you write some words with big letters in the middle of a sentence?

0riGiNaLBoX
05-14-2009, 06:51 AM
please No more Spam

Louie
05-14-2009, 07:05 AM
Its just a question,otherwise how can someone invite you if they dont know nothing about you?so those questions still need an answer.

Yoann64
05-14-2009, 07:06 AM
Hello to all,

I'm 0riGiNaLBoX, I'm a user in bittorrent world there is a 2 year and half
FTN is Someone of my lovely Sites and I'm Looking For FTWR Like 3 years until now
You say to us that you knew this site before you began to use bittorrent ? :blink:

0riGiNaLBoX
05-14-2009, 07:12 AM
You say to us that you knew this site before you began to use bittorrent ? :blink:

any problem with that ?

Yoann64
05-14-2009, 07:27 AM

any problem with that ?
"Knew": this word is wrong, i mean "you were looking for".
read your words. It doesn't make sense.:whistling

0riGiNaLBoX
05-14-2009, 07:39 AM
any problem with that ?
"Knew": this word is wrong, i mean "you were looking for".
read your words. It doesn't make sense.:whistling

OK a small wrong and please Leave MY Topic and Stop Spamming Here

Stellar
05-14-2009, 08:02 AM
I forget who said this on the forum, but anyway...
The way you handle a request thread shows what kind of member you'd be. On requests like this you're obviously going to be bombarded by trolls, and the way you handle them shows your true colors. You've been here long enough to known what to expect from a ridiculous request like this. :happy:

Close the topic if you can't play along with the trolls.

The_Martinator
05-14-2009, 08:15 AM
The way you handle a request thread shows what kind of member you'd be. On requests like this you're obviously going to be bombarded by trolls, and the way you handle them shows your true colors. You've been here long enough to known what to expect from a ridiculous request like this. :happy:

Listen to the man. I really thought you would have read a few similar reqs before making one of your own. They usually are like this.

Louie
05-14-2009, 08:21 AM
Its just a question,otherwise how can someone invite you if they dont know nothing about you?

I try to tell him...plus he didnt say why his friend doesent request one invite for him since this is the way to get in.

0riGiNaLBoX
05-14-2009, 08:48 AM
guys I'm a Good member in my other accounts Trackers and it's easy to proof if I'm Good or not But I just need one of Staff ask me about this and will pm him with my profiles that's no problem and I don't need to put it here Cause maybe Traders or bad guys using my proofs For Trade or something that's the only reason who I'm Afraid with it

Polarbear
05-14-2009, 09:35 AM
I'm a Fried with it

If you opened an online dictionary from time to time you wouldn't look so stupid.

Especially if you'd like to join an english speaking community tracker.

English isn't my first language either, but when I don't know how to spell a word I take my time and look it up.

How are you going to contribute with interesting or funny topics, if you're not able to properly write english sentences?

I'm not saying you're going to be a bad member. But all you'll shine with are one word posts in forum games sections.

Tracker forums are already full of people who can't write an understandable sentence and therefore spam like hell. They think a high postcount is some form of contribution.

You may have a seedbox, but can you contribute with content? How many retail Cds or DVDs have you ripped and uploaded? Let me guess: zero.

It doesn't matter how much you like the tracker and how long you've been dreaming of it.

-What can you do for the site?
-What's the benefit for the tracker?
-Why should people have you in their invite tree and not someone else?

If you can't answer these questions, forget about getting an invite from strangers.

The_Martinator
05-14-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm a Fried with it

If you opened an online dictionary from time to time you wouldn't look so stupid.

English isn't my first language either, but when I don't know how to spell a word I take my time and look it up.

How are you going to contribute with interesting or funny topics, if you're not able to properly write english sentences?

I'm not saying you're going to be a bad member. But all you'll shine with are one word posts in forum games sections.

Tracker forums are already full of people who can't write an understandable sentence and therefore spam like hell. They think a high postcount is some form of contribution.

You may have a seedbox, but can you contribute with content? How many retail Cds or DVDs have you ripped and uploaded? Let me guess: zero.

It doesn't matter how much you like the tracker and how long you've been dreaming of it.

If you can't answer these questions, forget about getting an invite from strangers.

Not everyone here is 38. :lol:

Seriously, take his advice. I sometimes don't know how a word is spelled so I look it up. There's no shame in that. We all learn new things throughout all our lives. Why not perfect your knowledge of a foreign language? It may also help you in RL.

0riGiNaLBoX
05-14-2009, 09:41 AM
I'm a Fried with it

Sorry but I was Confused with this Big thread and a lot of posts are spam

First I have a Good Connection Speed ATM and Seedbox not the problem and I will get one Soon anyway

and I'm a one of the Z@x Team at Bit-hdtv and I have a Good knowledge about HD and we made more releases From our Team (I don't said that in my request because I know FTWR to different content)

and about this -Why should people have you in their invite tree and not someone else?

I believe in my Self I'm Good and I Keep Good in all my Trackers as all and it's not my problem if more people don't know me as I'm Don't know u Sorry So no one here everyone know him ?

about : how can you help FTWR?

I can be uploader there as I have Some account to the best news groups and news group one of them and Newzbin and NZBmatrix
and I was get shared boxes along Time ago but I will get a Seedbox Soon
to keep my job a live and and never let any place in FTWR without I Visit it

and about :Why do you think that your inviter will invite you?

I don't think I just Hope and Feel I never let him Down or let him Regret it, Like his invite like in his Home

Polarbear
05-14-2009, 09:53 AM

Young people should even speak better. It's over 20 years ago that I learned english.

As far as I know it's taught in every school and university.

FallDX
05-14-2009, 10:23 AM

I'm just looking for the Site who I Feel in it only So high level or low level Not my business
I doubt!!! :naughty:

Stellar
05-14-2009, 10:28 AM
0riGiNaLBoX, I also forgot to say that mentioning "the community" as your reason for wanting to join is pretty much the nail in the coffin.

Just be honest and say that your primary reason for wanting to join is so you can tell everyone you're a member, and that you'd love to check off that box on your tracker list.

FallDX
05-14-2009, 10:28 AM
I'm a Fried with it

You are da Man <<3 Pb
Give me a kiss ;);)

The_Martinator
05-14-2009, 11:27 AM

Young people should even speak better. It's over 20 years ago that I learned english.

As far as I know it's taught in every school and university.

You've got a point there. Unfortunately what I've found is that people understand English better than 20 years ago, maybe speak it a bit better, but certainly can't write it better.

People don't like to read nowadays. It's all about watching movies, etc. Don't get me started on writing.

IdolEyes787
05-14-2009, 11:53 AM
People don't like to read nowadays. It's all about watching movies, etc. Don't get me started on writing.

People like to read ,unfortunately it's text messages and Twitter.:dabs:

Cabalo
05-14-2009, 12:41 PM

Twitter IS a disease, ffs...

harshytkage
05-14-2009, 01:22 PM

a little offtopic(and quite late) but Cabalo,Dude...where did the cool sig go?and the avatar was gone for quite a while too!

Cabalo
05-14-2009, 01:38 PM

a little offtopic(and quite late) but Cabalo,Dude...where did the cool sig go?and the avatar was gone for quite a while too!
i'm looking for my sig here on my PC. expect it soon :happy:

let's just say i wanted to take a break from this place. but i wasn't far. ;)

0riGiNaLBoX
05-14-2009, 02:04 PM
as I told you, My English is few bad, but I can understand and write it, it's not my natal language but I learn it, I did great jump in my English in some good site, English is for me a language of science a universal language, I do my best to learn it. So don't use it as a bad thing in my request but use it as a great effort I do to get new friends, I think I'm better than lot of English people because I know talk their Language but they don't, I do my best to grow my English

Ive heard you have to request an invite there,why your doesent do it?one more question why did you write some words with big letters in the middle of a sentence?

1-I did that there
2-just a style nothing more
3-sorry I did that
4-I don't want to make him in bad situation, he don't have the needed requirement as he told me, user from F*** try keep the information about it secret, rules of F***

yeah I started bittorrent there is 3 years in public site, I did that in private site there is more than 1 year

thanks for the council, I take it as rules in my next posts

Listen to the man. I really thought you would have read a few similar reqs before making one of your own. They usually are like this.

I did, thanks for the help

Buddha.net
05-15-2009, 10:06 PM
Ohh I see a Wabbit.

spark
05-16-2009, 02:47 AM
this thread should be sticky

Stellar
05-16-2009, 02:51 AM
And also archived and placed into a time capsule.

cinephilia
05-16-2009, 03:26 AM
And also archived and placed into a time capsule.
done!
hope one day it will get intercepted by extraterrestrial beings :yup:

http://i39.tinypic.com/290zu35.jpg

Stellar
05-16-2009, 03:31 AM
Thank you! The people of the future will be highly appreciative of your efforts.

Louie
05-16-2009, 08:15 AM
by extraterrestrial beings

If those aliens are like bunnies they will rape for this tracker,will come on earth with their super fast ship and follow all the white rabbits on Earth,better stop that message while its time for it.

0riGiNaLBoX
05-16-2009, 04:32 PM
lol 2,978 Views and 92 Replies With more Spam and no one Post From Staff or From Helper anyway I Don't have anything other Patience

MATEE100
05-16-2009, 04:35 PM
Because no one's gonna send invite from there.10 Pages here,man.

Louie
05-16-2009, 04:46 PM
With more Spam

I wouldnt call it spam since shows your reaction to this and how friendly and patient you are.

and no one Post From Staff

Maybe are but not official staff.

You still didnt respond why you write some words from the middle of the sentence with big letters.

Stellar
05-16-2009, 04:52 PM
I wouldnt call it spam since shows your reaction to this and how friendly and patient you are.He seems to be forgetting that. ^

I know, lots of us post here and goad the requesters--and we look like total assholes to most of you. But in between the ridiculous things we say there is some sage advice.

If you manage to get an invite from here I'll be incredibly surprised and will eat a dollar bill.

ajsi
05-16-2009, 04:59 PM
http://media.g4tv.com/images/blog/2007/12/06/633325462873135493.jpg
i thought pictures are not on its way, but here it is :D
this thread delivers

OP take it as a man and close it ffs...

Stellar
05-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Someone sticky this gorgeous disaster of a thread already. It's what the end of time looks like.

Louie
05-16-2009, 05:17 PM
surprised and will eat a dollar bill.=>expensive shit

It's what the end of time looks like.

End of time will be when will receive an invite,somewhere around 2012.
I like this thread i hope you will not close it.

Cabalo
05-16-2009, 05:26 PM
+1 vote for sticky.

suggested title: "Perfect example of a DOA request"

brento
05-16-2009, 06:19 PM
wow, just for having to deal with 10+ pages of idiot spammers and still keeping faith should earn him an invite lol

Louie
05-16-2009, 06:48 PM
wow, just for having to deal with 10+ pages of idiot spammers

Did you read them all for your magnificent conclusion?

Stellar
05-16-2009, 07:09 PM
wow, just for having to deal with 10+ pages of idiot spammers and still keeping faith should earn him an invite lol
If you think about it, having people spam a request thread is the best thing that could happen for the requester. Most importantly it keeps the thread in view of possible inviters. Neglecting to embrace the spammers is more idiotic than you believe the spammers to be.

Most of the people 'spamming' in this thread were trying to convince the OP to have more realistic expectations, albeit in a humorous manner.

Louie
05-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Leave him is probably the type with "quality post",if he dont see at least 1000 useless words is spam.

Bone.W.Machine
05-16-2009, 07:25 PM
Invite or account?

unknownman
05-16-2009, 07:56 PM
Hey guys I stumbled across a letter sent to 0riGiNaLBoX, thought it would make for some interesting reading:

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you to inform you that you have been selected by our team of experts to take part in our exciting new experiment.

After following your forum posts on a particular forum (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-request-rabbit-apparel-350307), our scientists have come to the conclusion that you are indeed the most retarded person in the entire planet to be able to sustain life.

They were particularly impressed with your imagination and how you actually think you will get into FTWR even after being told countless times by more intellectual creatures that you won't.

It was previously thought that, to sustain human life and regulate the functions of the body, the nervous system of the organism would be complex and provide the ability for thought and reasoning. However, it seems somehow you manage to defy that rule.

This is an exciting time for us and science in general for this could mean that great leaps in society can be made, knowing that people like you actually exist. Think of the good we can do! For example, global warming can be solved by putting you on a treadmill and waving an invite to FTWR in front of you.

We would be forever in your debt if you could please contact us on the following e-mail: [email protected]

We await your response eagerly, and hope you understand this, after all we know how hard it is for you to read.

Yours truly,
Dr. I. Dontgivafuk

Any thoughts?

killercam101
05-16-2009, 07:59 PM
*A very active community = how active can you be on a BT forum? Rate the movie you watched? what are you eating? Or mature discussions that you, with your english skills, couldn't be able to follow nor write a response to because of your inability to write complex sentence structures?
*A very friendship community= so friendly they mock you?
*A very trusted community = yet you haven't done anything in this thread to earn their trust? If you were a member and you saw this thread would you trust a member that had his request written for him by a mod?
*A very secret community = well you know about them..I guess the secrets out?..Apparently aliens too from the post above :dry:.

Louie
05-16-2009, 08:05 PM
It was previously thought that, to sustain human life and regulate the functions of the body, the nervous system of the organism would be complex and provide the ability for thought and reasoning.

Animals do that,but i think the scientist who writed this mail is an ameoba.

A very active community

He called all the posts in this thread spam so he is looking for specific spam,preferably made by white rabbits.

0riGiNaLBoX
05-16-2009, 08:26 PM
lol all of last posts that's nothing For me anyway I only have to wait Like I'm waiting already and anyone I'm sure he did a request before and he never get in and maybe get it by Trade but I swear no one Feeling Good when every body Spamming his thread, Guys we must appreciate our requests we all have a chances So if Someone need to help me u can't Stoped him if u made 1000 Spam posts, So please anyone can't help me he must leave the Topic and thanks in advance and I made the request allready and I have to wait for answer that's all

Louie
05-16-2009, 08:36 PM
You still dont get it,your reactions over here will show what kind of person you are,at least over internet,now i think all this post are helpfull,why dont give an example of a post that would help you?

unknownman
05-16-2009, 08:37 PM
lol all of last posts that's nothing For me anyway I only have to wait Like I'm waiting already and anyone I'm sure he did a request before and he never get in and maybe get it by Trade but I swear no one Feeling Good when every body Spamming his thread, Guys we must appreciate our requests we all have a chances So if Someone need to help me u can't Stoped him if u made 1000 Spam posts, So please anyone can't help me he must leave the Topic and thanks in advance and I made the request allready and I have to wait for answer that's all

Read:

They were particularly impressed with your imagination and how you actually think you will get into FTWR even after being told countless times by more intellectual creatures that you won't.

Swift
05-16-2009, 08:48 PM
originalbox close this thread ! please !

mievmo
05-16-2009, 09:07 PM
Get a life ~~~~

Buddha.net
05-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Hey guys I stumbled across a letter sent to 0riGiNaLBoX, thought it would make for some interesting reading:

Dear Sir,

I am writing to you to inform you that you have been selected by our team of experts to take part in our exciting new experiment.

[....]

We would be forever in your debt if you could please contact us on the following e-mail: [email protected]

Any thoughts?

The email works.

sez
05-17-2009, 01:14 AM
Seems like someone put in a good recommendation 4 u.Close this thread and pm bilkenter.

cinephilia
05-17-2009, 01:19 AM
bilkenter is banned from FST :rolleyes:

unknownman
05-17-2009, 01:20 AM
lol if this guy gets an invite to any site after this thread, that site should be boycotted by anyone with half a brain. Whoever invites him is a bigger retard than he is. FACT!

cinephilia
05-17-2009, 01:27 AM
to be honest, i wouldn't even invite him to Demonoid.

0riGiNaLBoX
05-17-2009, 03:44 AM
Closed, please Staff Delete this thread