PDA

View Full Version : which tracker would you recommend or think for Italian torrent

refat13
05-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Hi guys which tracker would you recommend or think is the best for ITALAIN TORRENT This is the final piece of my puzzle

NOTE FOR MOD:
IF THIS IS WRONG SECTION PL MOVE MY POST

Nemrod
05-13-2009, 10:45 PM
tntvillage.scambioetico

refat13
05-14-2009, 07:19 AM
tntvillage.scambioetico

they are private?????

vreu00
05-14-2009, 09:24 AM
This is the best ITALiAN tracker:

h**p://www.bitvaulttorrent.com/

it's private

Polarbear
05-14-2009, 09:42 AM
My girlfriend is Italian and I always wanted to download some movies in her language. Are there any trackers where I'd get along without knowing Italian? Maybe even a bilingual one?

Or

Where do I get Italian movies without knowing the language?

FallDX
05-14-2009, 10:07 AM
My girlfriend is Italian and I always wanted to download some movies in her language. Are there any trackers where I'd get along without knowing Italian? Maybe even a bilingual one?

Or

OMG PB , are you kidding ? There arn't anymore girls in Germany so you searched outside your country for a girlfriend :cool: Lol
It isn't cool at all.:frusty:

RedRansom
05-14-2009, 10:23 AM

Or

KG:unsure: and there is a new movie which called Sorry If I Love You(Scusa ma ti chiamo amore (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1074213/)) looking pretty good one you can get this movie from a random scene tracker...

Polarbear
05-14-2009, 10:23 AM
OMG PB , are you kidding ? There arn't anymore girls in Germany so you searched outside your country for a girlfriend :cool: Lol

33% in my city are non-germans. No need to search anywhere. Germany is a country of immigration in case you haven't heard.

FallDX
05-14-2009, 10:50 AM

33% in my city are non-germans. No need to search anywhere. Germany is a country of immigration in case you haven't heard.

I didn't know that :huh: I only know countries like : Canada - USA - Italy, are countries of immigrations .. In my country , when someone thinks to travel aboard or immigrate to foreign country , Italy comes in 1st place.

I'm j/k with you ma8 ;) but How old are you ?
*Edit:Where do you live in Germany?

refat13
05-14-2009, 11:11 AM

Or

KG:unsure: and there is a new movie which called Sorry If I Love You(Scusa ma ti chiamo amore (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1074213/)) looking pretty good one you can get this movie from a random scene tracker...

CONTROL ur PM for download scusa ma ti chiamo amore

VinX
05-14-2009, 08:13 PM
http://bt-italia.org/signup.php

its a italian tracker ..

good luck :)