PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] BtMeTV

Animal
05-14-2009, 12:56 AM
I would love to have an invite to this site. I can provide ratio proofs for any of the following sites: F*N, nTorrents, and WAFFLES. I'd really love this tracker because I hear its just the best tracker ever for TV. F*N does not nearly get all the TV shows that pre, and TL and ScT miss some shows as well. If you'd like anymore information about myself, please feel free to post here and ask questions about anything. Other than that I can't say much except I guarantee that if you invite me I will always maintain a 1+ ratio as well as become not just a leecher, but a contributing member of the BtMeTV community - whether that means being active in the forums or IRC. Anyway, thanks for your time! :)

Frankthetank1
05-14-2009, 01:02 AM
with 9 posts u gonna need a lot of luck

Animal
05-18-2009, 02:45 AM
It's been 3 day so I figured I'd bump this one. Hopefully someone out there can help me out. And I have been getting alot of PMs asking if I have FTN/ScT invites - which I don't, I apologize. But I am still looking for an invite to this great site! Thanks again for the consideration! :)

99dmg
05-18-2009, 03:43 AM
show some proofs and maybe i will consider. Also seedbox is a must

Louie
05-18-2009, 06:47 AM
And I have been getting alot of PMs asking if I have FTN/ScT invites - which I don't

:lol: desperate traders