PDA

View Full Version : chalice withdrawal

The Flying Cow
05-14-2009, 10:32 PM
To be fair, I think it best to just come out and say it.

Alien5
05-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Homo.

chalice
05-14-2009, 10:35 PM
Say what?

Sherman, I think you're rather obsessed with little old me, like.

IdolEyes787
05-14-2009, 10:36 PM
Homo.

He did say come out.

chalice
05-14-2009, 10:47 PM
First he imitates my posting style (not that there's much style to imitate), then he wants to adopt a previous avatar of mine, then he continually uses my real name (which he received in trust from a pm) in an ingratiating manner.

What is it you'd like from me, Sherman? I feel comfortable, Sherman in using your Christian name, seeing as you had it in your fucking signature for a god's age, but why do you feel comfortable in exposing mine, even though I entrusted it to you via pm?

Sextent
05-14-2009, 10:55 PM
I have to say I thought that a bit off. We create interweb personas to differentiate twixt this and :earl:. Why then use a chaps real name, particularly if he doesn't do so himself.

Different the likes of Lamsey and Cheebus who clearly had no problem with it, but if a chap chooses not to advertise it others shouldn't either.

chalice
05-14-2009, 11:03 PM
I have to say I thought that a bit off. We create interweb personas to differentiate twixt this and :earl:. Why then use a chaps real name, particularly if he doesn't do so himself.

Different the likes of Lamsey and Cheebus who clearly had no problem with it, but if a chap chooses not to advertise it others shouldn't either.

Yeah, it's getting a tad worrisome, mate.

Do you think he's queer? Not that there's anything wrong with that but I think he's quite aware that I'm a married fella with kiddies, like.

pentomato
05-14-2009, 11:11 PM
First he imitates my posting style (not that there's much style to imitate), then he wants to adopt a previous avatar of mine, then he continually uses my real name (which he received in trust from a pm) in an ingratiating manner.

What is it you'd like from me, Sherman? I feel comfortable, Sherman in using your Christian name, seeing as you had it in your fucking signature for a god's age, but why do you feel comfortable in exposing mine, even though I entrusted it to you via pm?

So your name is Sherly?
Oh baby, I am shaking now.
Serious, coming to this forums and say anyone's name in public, that is the lowest of the lowest. I told you Chalice never trust anyone, at the end they want to screw you. Lesson learned

Alien5
05-14-2009, 11:11 PM
http://www.radiotimes.com/content/features/galleries/newsround/01/mainImage.jpg

chalice
05-14-2009, 11:14 PM

So your name is Sherly?
Serious, coming to this forums and say anyone's name in public, that is the lowest of the lowest. I told you Chalice never trust anyone, at the end they want to screw you. Lesson learned

You're the least of my worries, spakka.

I've got a full blown Portuguese male stalker on my tail.

Glad to see you back, btw. Another wall-grinder to harsh. :happy:

chalice
05-14-2009, 11:15 PM

Allen, leave your mum out of this.

Sextent
05-14-2009, 11:20 PM

Yeah, it's getting a tad worrisome, mate.

Do you think he's queer? Not that there's anything wrong with that but I think he's quite aware that I'm a married fella with kiddies, like.

A queerhawk to the macs.

Nothing wrong with the gays, to each their own. But a predatory queeshawk, that's a nono.

pentomato
05-14-2009, 11:23 PM
So your name is Sherly?

You're the least of my worries, spakka.

I've got a full blown Portuguese male stalker on my tail.

Glad to see you back, btw. Another wall-grinder to harsh. :happy:

Listen Bitch, it is nice to see you again, thanks for missing me.
Am I the least of your worries? WTF is wrong with you girlfriend?
Who's that stalker, I will kick his arss right here in one, two, three, nobody, absolutely nobody messes with Chalice, his attention has to be on me and only me.

Alien5
05-14-2009, 11:23 PM

Allen, leave your mum out of this.:fist:

chalice
05-14-2009, 11:54 PM
Do youse think Sherman will take the hint and fuck off forever now?

I don't think he will. I reckon he's still grounded in the ill-conceived notion that people on this board actually give the slightest fuck what he has to say, like.

Having said that, this is his thread, and in such, he is expected, nay beholden to state his case.

We'll probably be disappointed, though, cos everything he posts is utter wank, like.

Sextent
05-15-2009, 12:16 AM

I don't think he will. I reckon he's still grounded in the ill-conceived notion that people on this board actually give the slightest fuck what he has to say, like.

Having said that, this is his thread, and in such, he is expected, nay beholden to state his case.

We'll probably be disappointed, though, cos everything he posts is utter wank, like.

One lives in hope.

pentomato
05-15-2009, 02:14 AM

If he messes with you I will kick his arss, nobody messes with your emotions but me.
Let him come baby.

brotherdoobie
05-15-2009, 02:23 AM
You're a sad fucking kiss arse. Please, spit before we finish this conversation, lad. It's impolite to talk with your mouth full.

You bootlicker, you.

-bd

pentomato
05-15-2009, 08:49 AM
You're a sad fucking kiss arse. Please, spit before we finish this conversation, lad. It's impolite to talk with your mouth full.

You bootlicker, you.

-bd

Who me? No kissing arss, just want chalice's whole attention on me, I miss him lol lol
You jealous? No need to, Chalice is all yours then lol

The Flying Cow
05-15-2009, 04:19 PM
I want your soul chervice.

Give me it