PDA

View Full Version : New Obie Trice

PulseDragon
09-25-2003, 03:18 AM
Dose anybody got a hash for this CD <_< ?
I&#39;m looking for the files with esc in the file name.

:D Thanks :D

PulseDragon
09-25-2003, 04:05 AM
Sorry ppl but I found one esc in the file name and guess what its a FAKE.
anybody got the real ones <_<

here is the fake hash :)

File:04-obie_trice-lady_feat_eminem-esc.mp3
Length:6856957 Bytes, 6696KB
UUHash:=EzhP7S6I3jcH/tkVqHxSkUpggXk=

:D

Gre1
09-25-2003, 04:30 AM
Are u trying to get the whole cd? Also, just download it from bittorrent and post the hashes and share it on kazaa so everyone can get the cd and won&#39;t get fakes.

PulseDragon
09-25-2003, 04:45 AM
Yah the full CD...but what I don&#39;t get is why can I download 2 songs with esc in the file name and they sound great but then another has the screechy beepy crap... I
figure they would all be alright with the esc in the name but I guess I was
wrong <_< .....

:blink: Downloading is starting to get real bad on Kazaa...Tis a shame&#33; :angry:

Jibbler
09-25-2003, 04:46 AM
Here (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?act=ST&f=18&t=69439&st=0#entry524189) ;)

PulseDragon
09-25-2003, 04:52 AM
Thanks Jibbler, I guess I just not to smart when it came to a search :blink:
anyways thanks again :)

Later :P

Jibbler
09-25-2003, 04:54 AM
I just posted those hashes a few minutes ago, they weren&#39;t there when you searched. Don&#39;t know how many sources will be available, but those files are personally verified by me. :)

Gre1
09-25-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by PulseDragon@24 September 2003 - 23:45
Yah the full CD...but what I don&#39;t get is why can I download 2 songs with esc in the file name and they sound great but then another has the screechy beepy crap... I
figure they would all be alright with the esc in the name but I guess I was
wrong <_< .....

:blink: Downloading is starting to get real bad on Kazaa...Tis a shame&#33; :angry:
That&#39;s probably becaue u tried to download the 2 singles (Shit hits the fan, Got some teeth) and they will be hard to find unless u know what u are doing or if u have a hash like u have been provided now.

PulseDragon
09-25-2003, 05:28 AM
Well if there verified by you yhen I know there good :D Thanks&#33;

And the track I downloaded was not a single it was called Lady ft. Eminem, It was track 4, so I dont know whats going on with the file names <_< ....
but thanks you guys for the help

:D Thanks Again :D

PulseDragon
09-25-2003, 06:10 AM
Ok this is just out of hand, I just downloaded...

File: Obie_Trice-Cheers-RETAIL-2003-ESC_15-obie_trice-oh_feat_busta_rhymes-esc.mp3
Length: 6497094 Bytes,6344KB
UUHash: =HUeoHAYUWDGgcbFcMB1L6jG7u1U=

From the hash and guess what its another FAKE sorry I know I&#39;m not doing nothing wrong I clicked the link of the hash, started it in kazaa and when it started downloading at 7-8 kb.... I started to guess it was going to be a fake and it was.
well if anyone has any ideas please help :(

thanks

by the way i&#39;m a 56k user that connects at 36k so 7 to 8 kb was way to fast&#33;

Jibbler
09-25-2003, 06:26 AM
Maybe you could be more clear. Why is it that you think that file is a fake? Do you think its a fake because its downloading fast? Kazaa doesn&#39;t report the correct download speed, especially when its multisourcing the file. :huh:

PulseDragon
09-25-2003, 06:30 AM
sorry I wasnt clear, its like all other Fakes first 13 seconds was ok then it gos into the beepy stuff for like 3 min then about 10 sec ok then the rest the same beepy stuff. I did lissen to it, and put it in cool edit pro to check it out it was realy messed up...sorry hope that this helped

Jibbler
09-25-2003, 06:40 AM
Yes, as a matter of fact, it did help. I&#39;m going to pass this info on to a MOD here on the forum. Let me first explain something.

In my shared I have this CD. I made those hashes from the files on my drive, which I have heard in their entirety, and I swear to you they are complete with no flaws. Now, I read your post, about the file being fake, so I opened up Klite, clicked on the hash that I posted, and downloaded the file.

After playing that track, #15, it seems ok until about 15 seconds in, then there is garbled noises and other sounds. My theory is that the RIAA is most likely creating fake files and adjusting their size and filename to create an identical hash.

If I did not personally download the very same file, I would not have believed you, but now I do. I&#39;m sorry for the trouble, and I will take this up with some experienced Klite who helped code the Ksig/Sig2dat programs. ;)

Adster
09-25-2003, 06:45 AM
RIAA arnt that smart come on

PulseDragon
09-25-2003, 06:47 AM
OK cool, I was starting to think it was me :lol: , But i have been on this forum alot for the past few months and read alot of post from you. I know you do not BS ppl, and your words are true. Thats why I wanted to make sure you knew what was going on with my downloads :D ... I just for awile was thinking it was on my end.

thanks again I just hope one day we can get this shit fixed with the fakes :)

Thanks very much again :)