PDA

View Full Version : Eminem-Relapse-2009-H3X

Ronhrin
05-15-2009, 07:18 PM
Eminem Latest Album, Fully leaked online

Download Link: http://sharecash.org/download.php?id=35366

SonsOfLiberty
05-15-2009, 07:37 PM
About a week late aren't you? Plus it's spam.

mor911
05-19-2009, 03:01 PM
might be me, but i think new Eminem is terrible.

Villalltheway
05-19-2009, 07:28 PM

plus one to that, kanye west album was shit this year but at least he was trying new stuff which u can respect, but eminem new album just the same old crap he always does. Not since the marshal mathers lp have i been truly impressed.

1000possibleclaws
05-20-2009, 12:24 AM

plus one to that, kanye west album was shit this year but at least he was trying new stuff which u can respect, but eminem new album just the same old crap he always does. Not since tyhe marshal mathers lp have i been truly impressed.

How can you respect Kanye West's album? It was utter shite and pathetic. Using autotune is NOT something new and its a dumb cliche to be used in hip hop. Haven't heard eminem's new album but I'm sure as hell it's better than anything Kanye's ever put out under his name. He needs to stick to producing.

Villalltheway
05-20-2009, 12:43 AM
plus one to that, kanye west album was shit this year but at least he was trying new stuff which u can respect, but eminem new album just the same old crap he always does. Not since tyhe marshal mathers lp have i been truly impressed.

How can you respect Kanye West's album? It was utter shite and pathetic. Using autotune is NOT something new and its a dumb cliche to be used in hip hop. Haven't heard eminem's new album but I'm sure as hell it's better than anything Kanye's ever put out under his name. He needs to stick to producing.

Did i ever say kanye album is better?????????? i said it was shit didnt i???????? I was saying i respect the fact he is trying something new from what HE USUALLY DOES. How can u say college drop out is shit that was a good album. Are u just one of these people who think whatever eminem does is awesome and all other rap is shit and that he better then biggie and tupac ever were etc? I think u also need to listen to Eminems album first aswell before u can really comment, its just wank to the max aswell. His songs are just the same old shit about the same topics that he does for every album he hasnt tried to progress the subject to his material ever.

1000possibleclaws
05-20-2009, 01:52 AM
Haven't listened to Eminem in years and please don't just assume I'm not cultured in hip hop. Anyone can name drop those 2 infamous rappers cause they are huge and someone who has never listened to hip hop will still know them by name. I don't know what they have to do with anything here. I'm saying nothing Kanye West has put out is any good, and Eminem's backcatalogue is ground breaking. No reason to compliment Kanye on doing something different if it ends up being his worst effort yet. It's far from being experimental, it was latching on to a popular fad in hip hop.

I also assumed Eminem's album is better than 808's cause 808's is imo a good contender for the shittiest pop record out within the last year. Don't think that assumption is too risky, and sure I'll eventually listen to Em's new album but I'm not big into hip hop lately and am in no rush to hear it.

Deadpool
05-20-2009, 03:20 AM
Kanye West's new album sux, so does Eminem's

VinX
05-24-2009, 10:03 AM
Kanye West's new album sux, so does Eminem's

imo , no eminems this one rox , i didnt listen to kayne wests' latest album :P

Bannister
05-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Eminem is doing the same as usual...booooring

saminasri
09-28-2009, 09:03 AM
IT's not that disappointing actually , i liked it .. it's Eminem afterall , i ddnt expect rock , i was eager to something new but found the same old fabulous Eminem , wht's wrong with that