PDA

View Full Version : Req: Scl

kovigeza
05-17-2009, 10:49 AM
please somebody help my, I really need it.

Louie
05-17-2009, 10:54 AM
They have closed invites right now so you need an account,its a shit tracker anyway.

kovigeza
05-17-2009, 04:57 PM
somebody have an account?

brento
05-17-2009, 04:57 PM
its a shit tracker anyway.

no it's not

IdolEyes787
05-17-2009, 05:27 PM

Under the present rules of FST you are well within your rights to request anything that you want here but to anyone that might blindly offer kovigeza an invite please be aware that ScL is one of the most radically anti-trader trackers out there and you put your own account at serious risk by doing so.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-i-have-scenelife-darkside-and-karagarga-331537

Villalltheway
05-17-2009, 05:29 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-i-have-scenelife-darkside-and-karagarga-331537

Now we know why he really needs it.

Cabalo
05-17-2009, 05:36 PM
hey dude, you missed your section.
the trades are just a click away.

VinX
05-17-2009, 05:42 PM
i m so tired of watching traders ask for invites in the invite and giveaway section .. :(

Villalltheway
05-17-2009, 05:44 PM
i m so tired of watching traders ask for invites in the invite and giveaway section .. :(

There is nothing wrong with them asking for invites people can always make the judgment if they want to give an invite to trader or not. Its only a problem when they ask for invites that they have traded or said they have had.

Louie
05-17-2009, 06:21 PM
Dear ScL member,

In a week or so SceneLife will perform a massive userbase clean up. If you have the following stats you will be DISABLED

0 - Download
0 - Upload
0 - Forums posts
0 - Torrent comments

Others close to these stats will be reviewed. It is noted that if you are disabled due to this cleanup help in our #support channel of IRC,
will NOT be given, as you already have been giving the opportunity to be a part of this community and be active.

With this cleanup we hope to improve the quality of our userbase. Cause we do not run this community for collectors and inactive members.
But for those who actually use it.

Why would you want to enter in a tracker that force you to add comments to torrents?

brento
05-17-2009, 06:30 PM
[QUOTE]Dear ScL member,

In a week or so SceneLife will perform a massive userbase clean up. If you have the following stats you will be DISABLED

0 - Download
0 - Upload
0 - Forums posts
0 - Torrent comments

Others close to these stats will be reviewed. It is noted that if you are disabled due to this cleanup help in our #support channel of IRC,
will NOT be given, as you already have been giving the opportunity to be a part of this community and be active.

With this cleanup we hope to improve the quality of our userbase. Cause we do not run this community for collectors and inactive members.
But for those who actually use it.

Why would you want to enter in a tracker that force you to add comments to torrents?

it isn't a big deal, nothing that should make you decide against joining the tracker.
anyway the OP definitely is fishy