PDA

View Full Version : How to see when a file was last fully seeded?

vato76
05-20-2009, 01:38 AM
Hello. I have a file ive had qued for 2 days and its had 0 seeds the whole time. I use Utorrent and would like to know if there is a feature similar to the one in Emule that lets you see when a file was last seen complete? Ive looked thru all the tabs and i dont find that info anywhere. And i dont remember where i originally found the file, but is there a site where i could enter the hash and get stats on info like when it was last seeded? Id appreciate any help and thanks in advance! :)

cinephilia
05-20-2009, 02:25 AM
if you don't remember where you originally found the file, right click on your torrent => properties: the tracker url should tell you where you got it from.
then, go to the site in question and check if they display in the description when the torrent was last seen complete.
other than that, i don't see any other way to check.

Yoann64
05-21-2009, 08:41 AM
You can find all infos with utorrent : Tracker's name, Added, Completed, Last Activity etc...
(sorry, my utorrent is in french, but i'm sure you can find by yourself)
http://photomaniak.com/upload/out.php/i689735_Capture6.png

vato76
05-21-2009, 11:35 AM
You can find all infos with utorrent : Tracker's name, Added, Completed, Last Activity etc...
(sorry, my utorrent is in french, but i'm sure you can find by yourself)
http://photomaniak.com/upload/out.php/i689735_Capture6.png

What does that row say in english, and how do i make it appear?

Yoann64
05-21-2009, 12:21 PM
look at the picture and the part : "Right click here"
...and you check the options you want.

vato76
05-21-2009, 01:17 PM
look at the picture and the part : "Right click here"
...and you check the options you want.

I am looking for "last seeded".

Night0wl
05-22-2009, 12:31 AM
I don't know if uTorrent has it, since Google translate says the columns Yoann64 is pointing to are "added" and "finished", but in Vuze it's called "Full Copy Seen", which will tell you the last time your client saw the complete torrent. If there haven't been any seeds ever since adding the torrent, then the site you got it from is the only option, like someone already mentioned above.