PDA

View Full Version : Where Is My Car?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-25-2003, 06:13 PM
:huh: I wake up..........no car.We lost a old friend from the local bar.....goodbye Joe( :( ).....where is my car?I miss Bender.....he always made fun of this shit with me. :lol:

Drunk.....I am still very drunk. :blink:

Riddler
09-25-2003, 06:16 PM
Dude ! You're IN IT ! :D

sorry about your friend btw. :(

Guillaume
09-25-2003, 06:16 PM
Look for someone who couldn&#39;t stand driving a Focus anymore&#33;&#33;&#33; <_<

Lilmiss
09-25-2003, 06:17 PM
dude, where&#39;s your car? :blink:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-25-2003, 06:46 PM
My cigarettes are missing also.I know.....Lamsey will say that is a good thing. :P

So I need to get off my fat ass and walk to the bar. :blink:

hobbes
09-25-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@25 September 2003 - 19:13
:huh: I wake up..........no car.We lost a old friend from the local bar.....goodbye Joe( :( ).....where is my car?I miss Bender.....he always made fun of this shit with me. :lol:

Dude,

I sold it to some guy like you told me. Remember, the engine wouldn&#39;t turn over and you got out and started kicking the shite out it. You even bit the rearview mirror.

You said you were tired of that "piece of s*it car" and stormed off, leaving me to sell it to the "first m*therf*cker who was stupid enough to want it".

Anyway, it was late and nothing was open and I was starving. I traded your car for a large pizza. I still have a couple of pieces left, if you want some.

james_bond_rulez
09-25-2003, 07:48 PM
Dude, where is your ass?

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-25-2003, 07:58 PM
:D I walked up to the BAR.....my car was still there.Just got back.....luckily I had my keys.Thanks to whoever brought me home. :D

lynx
09-25-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by hobbes+25 September 2003 - 19:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (hobbes @ 25 September 2003 - 19:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@25 September 2003 - 19:13

Dude,

I sold it to some guy like you told me. Remember, the engine wouldn&#39;t turn over and you got out and started kicking the shite out it. You even bit the rearview mirror.

You said you were tired of that "piece of s*it car" and stormed off, leaving me to sell it to the "first m*therf*cker who was stupid enough to want it".

Anyway, it was late and nothing was open and I was starving. I traded your car for a large pizza. I still have a couple of pieces left, if you want some. [/b][/quote]
Oh dear, hobbes.

You&#39;ve made the assumption that just because he was fed up of that &#39;piece of sh*t&#39; that it was FC&#39;s car. I think you&#39;ll find that is was one he had &#39;borrowed&#39;, and now you&#39;ve sold it.

Fortunately, there is a bright side to this. Can you imagine what will happen to the guy you sold it to when the cops talk to him - &#39;I bought it from a guy with long pointy ears&#39; :lol: :lol: :lol:

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-25-2003, 09:19 PM
I am going back to bed.After walking up there still half drunk I am beat.

Bike Night tonight...500 Bikers getting drunk for Joe. :)