PDA

View Full Version : Shenmue Zero

Mr. Mulder
09-25-2003, 07:19 PM
Is Shenmue Zero (http://www.shenmueworld.freeservers.com/photo5.html) worth the download, is it any good? ...it doesn't look it...

Octopussy
09-25-2003, 11:17 PM
is this shenmue they had for dreamcast? wtf this shenmue zero has shitty graphics

Stonecoldfreak1
09-26-2003, 01:11 AM
i guess shenmue zero is just a port from the dc version done by some hombrews

Gooch2k
09-26-2003, 10:07 AM
The first Shenmue's graphics may look a bit dodgy now, but they weren't anywhere near that bad! :lol:. Maybe it's worth downloading if your a big fan of the Shenmue series. Could be Ok if it's a fan made game.

Timmah
09-26-2003, 10:49 AM
Gah n00bs - its a third party standalone game that has no links with Sega or AM2. You play as Ryo before his father died i think - hence; zero. I keep meaning to download it - its a PC game, you dont have to burn it to CD or chip ur DC or anything. For a fangame its quite a nice looking idea, but then again - it cannot come close to the masterpieces that were Shenmue 1 and 2. Oooh and Shenmue 1's graphics arent dated - theyre better than many new games that are still being produced for the console market.

I'd say download it - what harm can it do?

Stonecoldfreak1
09-26-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Timmah@26 September 2003 - 10:49
Gah n00bs - its a third party standalone game that has no links with Sega or AM2. You play as Ryo before his father died i think - hence; zero. I keep meaning to download it - its a PC game, you dont have to burn it to CD or chip ur DC or anything. For a fangame its quite a nice looking idea, but then again - it cannot come close to the masterpieces that were Shenmue 1 and 2. Oooh and Shenmue 1's graphics arent dated - theyre better than many new games that are still being produced for the console market.

I'd say download it - what harm can it do?
heh they sure did steal alot of shit from the first game cause all of that... i remember seeing

Mr. Mulder
09-26-2003, 01:39 PM
Finished downloading it this morning ...its pretty crap, even if you're a hard core Shenmue fan. It's definitely not worth downloading...

And there's nothing dodgy about the graphics from the first game.