PDA

View Full Version : Queen Of The Damned

dayana
09-25-2003, 08:13 PM
:) ...excelent movie;I am downloading DVDRIP and watch it,your image is shaped and present definition.http://club.telepolis.com/miram/Fotos/lareinadeLoscondPoster.jpg

HellBoY
09-25-2003, 08:18 PM
Roger That ;)

shad0w
09-26-2003, 03:10 AM
lame movie. <_<

praiseb
09-26-2003, 03:20 AM
That movie was a complete and utter rape of Anne Rices work. It didnt even close to follow the plot of the books and the director should be burned on the stake for his blasphomy.

The Horror fanatic
09-26-2003, 03:36 AM
and just think aaliyah soon died after the film. rest in piece aaliyah

ehnoismemu
09-26-2003, 05:36 AM
that movie sucks... unfortunately, that was aaliyah&#39;s last work...
and she was going to be in matrix reloaded...

tHe LiNk
09-26-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by praiseb@26 September 2003 - 03:20
That movie was a complete and utter rape of Anne Rices work. It didnt even close to follow the plot of the books and the director should be burned on the stake for his blasphomy.
I couldnt of said it any better. However, i did enjoy the soundtrack very much, again though, i&#39;d never be caught watching that crap again.

RedRival
09-26-2003, 02:46 PM
I don&#39;t think it&#39;s suppose to follow Anne Rice&#39;s storyline in anyway, it&#39;s just your typical vampire film with a whole new plot of their own. And, Aaliyah died in a plane crash almost immedaitely after filming that show. Creepy. RIP.

And, was she gonna stare in Matrix Reloaded? As who, Naobi?

olibomb
09-26-2003, 05:24 PM
Yea as Niobe, but that Jada Pinkett-smith got it

Embracer Of Darkness
09-26-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by praiseb@26 September 2003 - 03:20
Who says you can&#39;t enjoy this movie and the Anne Rice books? I did. So shut the fuck up you elitist twat. :rolleyes:

albinohawk
09-26-2003, 08:39 PM
thought interview with a vampire was better... :)

thacowboy3
09-26-2003, 09:19 PM
any fan of goth would be ashamed of queen and interview. :x
comparing both of them though, interview comes on top.
but with movies like dusk till dawn, underworld, dracula2000, WTF are we discusing these pieces of crap :rolleyes: :blink: :ph34r:

Embracer Of Darkness
09-26-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by thacowboy3@26 September 2003 - 21:19
any fan of goth would be ashamed of queen and interview. :x
comparing both of them though, interview comes on top.
but with movies like dusk till dawn, underworld, dracula2000, WTF are we discusing these pieces of crap :rolleyes: :blink: :ph34r:
I seriously hope that&#39;s sarcasm. :huh:

leonidas
09-28-2003, 01:47 AM
That movie definitly sucks. Nothing creative, kinda gohtic shit, full of clichés, and with a pointless logic.

leonidas
09-28-2003, 02:35 AM
Anyway what are gothics?
What does it consist in?
Those guys think they are differrent because they have the courage to look different. What wonderfull people...

I know there are some of them who kill some animals during concert, if I see one guy doing that in front of me, I&#39;m definitly going to break him an arm or something. And I speak seriously.

MadDog-2000
09-28-2003, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by leonidas@27 September 2003 - 20:35
Anyway what are gothics?
What does it consist in?
Those guys think they are differrent because they have the courage to look different. What wonderfull people...

I know there are some of them who kill some animals during concert, if I see one guy doing that in front of me, I&#39;m definitly going to break him an arm or something. And I speak seriously.
Obviously you know less than nothing. :angry:

I know there are some of them who kill some animals during concert

Did you go to some fucked up Santeria concert or what? Nothing against religion but that shit is just messed up.

leonidas
09-28-2003, 03:15 AM
Well then what interesting things could you tell me about them?

Are you one of them?

Busyman
09-28-2003, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by olibomb@26 September 2003 - 17:24
Yea as Niobe, but that Jada Pinkett-smith got it
Aaliyah was playing the part of Zee. Nona Gaye was substituted for her.
Also since the actor that played Tank had a contract dispute and got kicked off the movie, the explanation was that he was killed. In the movie Zee said Tank was her brother.
I think Zee was supposed to be Tank&#39;s wife but due to the circumstances the story was changed and Tank became Link (speculation)

AngryChick
09-28-2003, 07:31 AM
queen of the damned was a horrible movie. :angry:

Embracer Of Darkness
09-28-2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by leonidas@28 September 2003 - 02:35
Firstly, that&#39;s not been done since the days of Ozzy Osbourne. ~It doesn&#39;t happen.~

Secondly, fix your grammar you prejudice peice of shit.

leonidas
09-28-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness+28 September 2003 - 13:51--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Embracer Of Darkness &#064; 28 September 2003 - 13:51)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leonidas@28 September 2003 - 02:35
Firstly, that&#39;s not been done since the days of Ozzy Osbourne. ~It doesn&#39;t happen.~

Secondly, fix your grammar you prejudice peice of shit. [/b][/quote]
Firstly why are you dumbass bitching about my gramatical mistakes&#33;&#33;?&#33; English is just my third language. I&#39;m french, I speak perfect spanish, quite good english as you see, and some italian and I&#39;m not sure your french is as good as my english.

So go embrace the hell you basical depresive trivial dark piuck&#33;

And pick up your wife with you please&#33;&#33;&#33; :
http://www.maddox.xmission.com/balogna_tits.jpg

Secondly, I don&#39;t know where you &#39;re living, but in france such things are still done during some concert. I precised one more time as you seem to be chalenged :

"DURING SOME CONCERTS." Which means not during all concerts.

MadDog-2000
09-28-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by leonidas+28 September 2003 - 16:06--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leonidas &#064; 28 September 2003 - 16:06)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by Embracer Of Darkness@28 September 2003 - 13:51
<!--QuoteBegin-leonidas@28 September 2003 - 02:35

Secondly, fix your grammar you prejudice peice of shit.
Firstly why are you dumbass bitching about my gramatical mistakes&#33;&#33;?&#33; English is just my third language. I&#39;m french, I speak perfect spanish, quite good english as you see, and some italian and I&#39;m not sure your french is as good as my english.

And pick up your wife with you please&#33;&#33;&#33; :
http://www.maddox.xmission.com/balogna_tits.jpg

Secondly, I don&#39;t know where you &#39;re living, but in france such things are still done during some concert. I precised one more time as you seem to be chalenged :

"DURING SOME CONCERTS." Which means not during all concerts.[/b][/quote]
I could have guessed that you little punk are a stinkin&#39; French fry. :lol: And I have to agree with Embracer Of Darkness, you are indeed a prejudice little pig. :swear:

Well then what interesting things could you tell me about them?

Are you one of them?

I am not one of them but I have several friends who you could call "goth" and they are all very nice people. Why don&#39;t you read up on that issue before you spread all that hate speech about something you don&#39;t know and understand.

English is just my third language. I&#39;m french, I speak perfect spanish, quite good english as you see, and some italian and I&#39;m not sure your french is as good as my english.

Wow, good for you&#33; :w00t: You should be a litte nicer to the Americans, after all, they saved our lazy ass from the Nazis, so show some respect you little punk. Oh, before I forget here is a little history lesson:

WWII: France is saved by the United States. Thousands of French women find out what it&#39;s like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn&#39;t call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline.

French history lesson (http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/france.html)

Busyman
09-28-2003, 11:49 PM
Damn I&#39;m American (from the nation&#39;s capitol) and I think that was cold :lol:

Why do you say leonidas is prejudiced?
Just seems blown out of proportion and I&#39;m usually the first to flame someone.

thacowboy3
09-29-2003, 12:33 AM
whoa whoa......just to clarify, i had written that i am a fan of goth not a believer.

i am a fan of vampire movies and goth music, like ozzy osbourne and evanescence, and from what i know, when ozzy bit the bat he thought it was a rubber one.

Just seems blown out of proportion and I&#39;m usually the first to flame someone

darn right, its blown out of proportion :flame:

leonidas
09-29-2003, 01:52 AM
Quote: Maddog 2000:"Wow, good for you&#33; :w00t: You should be a litte nicer to the Americans, after all, they saved our lazy ass from the Nazis, so show some respect you little punk. Oh, before I forget here is a little history lesson:

WWII: France is saved by the United States. Thousands of French women find out what it&#39;s like to not only sleep with a winner, but one who doesn&#39;t call her "Fraulein." Sadly, widespread use of condoms by American forces forestalls any improvement in the French bloodline."Quote

Ok so let&#39;s talk about politic.
First you are talking to me about something which hapened 50 years ago, so why not mention who save your asses from the britishes few centuries ago.
Secondly american were not the only ones to fight the nazis. Russians englishs canadians & french resistance were involved to. Also if you look after history, each time USA decides to fight, it&#39;s because they have interests in it. United states came to europe because they knowed they were endangered by the nazis military Researches (V2 rockets).
In addition, the situation of France in the forties, can be compared to Afganistan or Irak now, as the USA has freed those 3 countries for personal economical advantages. (Just ask yourself with which countries would USA had trade if Europe had kept occupied by the nazis. The answer is :"NONE". That&#39;s why US economy would have fall down.)
Ps: I have nevertheleess all the due respect for americans soldiers who gave their lives and energy to save us.
Also you may know that USA has colonized all central and south america.

Now just in order to answer to your provocation, I would say that I don&#39;t care if your grand father fucked with my grand-aunt or something, What I know, is that if one day I come to USA you better keep an eye on your girlfriend&#39;s behaviour, exept if she &#39;s a goth, then I will just throw her some rotten fruits. :lol: http://queenofthedamned.warnerbros.com/images/gallery-image-10.jpg

leonidas
09-29-2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by leonidas@28 September 2003 - 03:35
Anyway what are gothics?
What does it consist in?
By the way, I see that none of you 2 morrons answered to my question.
Out of arguments?

Lady Kohoutek
09-29-2003, 02:52 AM
For me, Queen of the Damned was one of those movies that wasn&#39;t worth spending money on because I knew it was going to be awful, but I would eventually download and watch it when I had nothing better to do with my time. :lol:

thacowboy3
09-29-2003, 03:06 AM
lady k, this stopped being about queen a longg time ago...hell, it stopped being about movies a long time ago :D :lol:

QUOTE (leonidas @ 28 September 2003 - 03:35)
Anyway what are gothics?
What does it consist in?

Out of arguments?

you mean you were saying all those terrible things about goth without even knowing anything about it?? that says volumes about who you are, buddy

Lady Kohoutek
09-29-2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by thacowboy3@28 September 2003 - 22:06
lady k, this stopped being about queen a longg time ago...hell, it stopped being about movies a long time ago :D&nbsp; :lol:
Yeah, I know.

Consider my previous post as a pathetic attempt to end the fighting, especially if it doesn&#39;t work (more than likely it won&#39;t). :&#39;(

leonidas
09-29-2003, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by thacowboy3@29 September 2003 - 04:06
lady k, this stopped being about queen a longg time ago...hell, it stopped being about movies a long time ago :D :lol:

QUOTE (leonidas @ 28 September 2003 - 03:35)
Anyway what are gothics?
What does it consist in?

Out of arguments?

you mean you were saying all those terrible things about goth without even knowing anything about it?? that says volumes about who you are, buddy
If I ask this question , it&#39;s because I know that being a goth doesn&#39;t mean a lot. I&#39;ve already met some people who said they were gothics, but weren&#39;t able to tell me the consistance or the philosophy of their group. For me, they just wear this "dark-attitude" in order to show that they have been victims of the society, and that every person on earth should be ashamed of what did happen to them. That&#39;s what I think.

leonidas
09-29-2003, 03:27 AM
But I don&#39;t have anything against them, they may be nice people, but just kinda ridiculous.

thacowboy3
09-29-2003, 03:46 AM
If I ask this question , it&#39;s because I know that being a goth doesn&#39;t mean a lot. I&#39;ve already met some people who said they were gothics, but weren&#39;t able to tell me the consistance or the philosophy of their group

it doesn&#39;t mean a lot at all, it&#39;s not a religion or something, its just a lifestyle, a fad if you may, for some.
basically, a goth is a person who likes movies, music, arts and literature realted to vampires and other gothic creatures. but as there are those who take the concept of religion to crazy stupid and sometimes deadly heights, some take this concept too much to heart too.

For me, they just wear this "dark-attitude" in order to show that they have been victims of the society, and that every person on earth should be ashamed of what did happen to them. That&#39;s what I think.

that&#39;s why most goths are teenagers ;) :lol:

i care to explain this cause i am a goth fan

MadDog-2000
10-03-2003, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by leonidas@28 September 2003 - 19:52
Ok so let&#39;s talk about politic.
First you are talking to me about something which hapened 50 years ago, so why not mention who save your asses from the britishes few centuries ago.
Secondly american were not the only ones to fight the nazis. Russians englishs canadians & french resistance were involved to. Also if you look after history, each time USA decides to fight, it&#39;s because they have interests in it. United states came to europe because they knowed they were endangered by the nazis military Researches (V2 rockets).
In addition, the situation of France in the forties, can be compared to Afganistan or Irak now, as the USA has freed those 3 countries for personal economical advantages. (Just ask yourself with which countries would USA had trade if Europe had kept occupied by the nazis. The answer is :"NONE". That&#39;s why US economy would have fall down.)
Ps: I have nevertheleess all the due respect for americans soldiers who gave their lives and energy to save us.

Okay, there were a few resistance forces out there but the Americans had the most forces and did the most during that conflict.

Also if you look after history, each time USA decides to fight, it&#39;s because they have interests in it.

Duh, obviously&#33; I don&#39;t think anybody would start a war or conflict without any reason. The USA (or any force for that matter) doesn&#39;t just go into a country and start a war because they feel like killing a bunch of people, except terrorists.

United states came to europe because they knowed they were endangered by the nazis military Researches (V2 rockets).

Totally wrong again&#33; The USA wanted to stay out of another war in Europe (after World War I) because of large public disagreement. The USA didn&#39;t even enter WW2 until the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor. Then, the USA declared war on Japan and after that, the Germans declared war on the USA because Germany was allied with Japan.

United states came to europe because they knowed they were endangered by the nazis military Researches (V2 rockets).

The USA was not interested in aquiring or destroying this technology. Also, the Sovients developed and deployed V2 and V3 rockets, not the Germans. However, the Germans were experimenting with rocket technology.

Really? I didn&#39;t know that the USA has states or territories now in South America&#33; :blink: Last time I checked there were 50 states in North America.

Now just in order to answer to your provocation, I would say that I don&#39;t care if your grand father fucked with my grand-aunt or something, What I know, is that if one day I come to USA you better keep an eye on your girlfriend&#39;s behaviour, exept if she &#39;s a goth, then I will just throw her some rotten fruits.

Eh, did I mention that I am not an American? I am German (and about 1/4 French). :D How ironic, isn&#39;t it? :D :P I don&#39;t think you would survive a confrontation with my girlfriend. :lol: She would beat the living crap out of you&#33; :lol: :w00t: :-)

Anyway what are gothics?
What does it consist in?

I suggest you go to Google.com and read if you want to know. Those teenages that dress up in all-black are mostly just wannabe&#39;s and posers. But who cares anyway? Let them do what they like to do, it ain&#39;t your business&#33;

leonidas
10-03-2003, 02:26 AM
Ok du kleine hunt ;)

Quote: < Duh, obviously&#33; I don&#39;t think anybody would start a war or conflict without any reason. The USA (or any force for that matter) doesn&#39;t just go into a country and start a war because they feel like killing a bunch of people, except terrorists. >

What I mean is that they don&#39;t go to war just in order to help people: See for example with Liberia.
-------------------------------

I may have done a mistake for the v2, but I know they were afraid of german weapons researches. And this did influence a lot the final decision. I&#39;m not talking about declaring war, but fighting.
--------------------------------

Quote: > Really? I didn&#39;t know that the USA has states or territories now in South America&#33; Last time I checked there were 50 states in North America. <

Well I&#39;m rather talking about neocolonialism, which means that you have an apparently selfgoverned country, but with an economical exploitation of natural and human ressources.

-Just ask a mexican guy what a "Maquilladora" is.
-Ask yourself why argentinian economy crushed despite having folowed IMF &#39;s orders
-Ask yourself why Pinochet?
-Ask yourself why all democraticly elected left-wing columbian presidents have been killed or evicted for the last 30 years.

----------------------------------

Quote: <Eh, did I mention that I am not an American? I am German (and about 1/4 French). How ironic, isn&#39;t it? I don&#39;t think you would survive a confrontation with my girlfriend. She would beat the living crap out of you&#33; <

NA ja...... na ja.....arso then I&#39;d be the first to beat. But I think she&#39;d like me anyway so.
----------------------------------

Quote: <I suggest you go to Google.com and read if you want to know. Those teenages that dress up in all-black are mostly just wannabe&#39;s and posers. But who cares anyway? Let them do what they like to do, it ain&#39;t your business&#33; >

As I said before, I don&#39;t have anything against them, they just unwillingly make me laught. I&#39;ve stayed in berlin for 2 weeks one year ago, and my german friends made me visit Kreutzberg by night. I never had laught so much in my life. :lol: :lol:

Hey just one more thing: Do you know where I can find some dvdrips of Derrick and Soko. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

thacowboy3
10-03-2003, 03:27 AM
I may have done a mistake for the v2, but I know they were afraid of german weapons researches. And this did influence a lot the final decision

geez...nuclear weapons :o ....the german guy should have known this...hell, both you history ph.d should have known this. now, i sucked at history cause i never rememered dates and always forgot time-lines, so i can be vague at times. Einstein came from germany to america and warned americans that hitler was intrested in exploiting nuclear weapons reasearch...he was the one who pushed america to make nuclear bombs so that the nazis wouldn&#39;t gain an upper hand. but when america bombed japan as retaliation to pearl harbor, and then seeing the destruction that followed, einstein and all the other leading scientists of that time changed their mind. just before einstein died, he signed what is known as the The Russell-Einstein Manifesto that was signed by 11 nobel prize winning scientists from all over the world, in which they say that governments should stop developing this technology for military use immediately cause the only outcome of this would be total chaos and destruction of the planet. future nuclear weapons would have multiplied their destructive powers by 2500 percent [imagine hiroshima multiplied 2500]. but by then it was too late [has a man-eater lion ever gone back to killling sheep]. governments, especially america had tasted the absolute power that this technology guarenteed. well, the rest is history.

btw, i really thought the german guy was american, and i thought this spitting contest between the two was cause of american-french and german disagreement over iraq. :blink: well, my bad.

leonidas
10-03-2003, 03:40 AM
Thanks 4 the precision thacowboy, I also sucked a bit at history. :huh:

leonidas
10-03-2003, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by thacowboy3@3 October 2003 - 04:27
when america bombed japan as retaliation to pearl harbor
Retaliation was not the reason, the deed was to spare lots of american soldiers lives. As Japaneses soldiers were daredevils, the US army figured out that the best solution for them was to obtain surending by nuclear bombing.

praiseb
10-03-2003, 07:29 AM
When are you french and americans both going to relise you both suck. The Americans openly blow up any thing that will help them get more oil at lower prices. They also blame TV/Games/movies for 12 year olds going to school with assult rifles. Of course it could never be the parents responsibilaty, or the gun laws that gives the right to bare assult riffles to 2 year olds.

As for the french they test nukes 300Km off the Australian shore line instead of doing it in their own back yard.

At least we Aussies will show you both whos boss in the rugby world cup. Neither of your countrys stand a chance against the greatest sporting nation in the world.

leonidas
10-03-2003, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by praiseb@3 October 2003 - 08:29
When are you french and americans both going to relise you both suck. The Americans openly blow up any thing that will help them get more oil at lower prices. They also blame TV/Games/movies for 12 year olds going to school with assult rifles. Of course it could never be the parents responsibilaty, or the gun laws that gives the right to bare assult riffles to 2 year olds.

As for the french they test nukes 300Km off the Australian shore line instead of doing it in their own back yard.

At least we Aussies will show you both whos boss in the rugby world cup. Neither of your countrys stand a chance against the greatest sporting nation in the world.
I&#39;ve never said I liked my country.

I&#39;d rather hate it. When you see all the pain "we" caused with colonization in africa.

And now when an african guy try to come to france, in order to feed his family, first he has to go to jail in france, and then after in his country.
There are so much fucked-up things to say about france.

olibomb
10-03-2003, 04:29 PM
Look stop flaming each other, its gonna go on forever, so just stop now. This is a talk about &#39;Queen of the Damned&#39;, how the situation of French people and goth people got into a discussion about a film i don&#39;t know. (Replying to the original message) I saw a trailer for this film but it looked pretty awful, so i didn&#39;t look into it any further

ashutosh_cool16
10-03-2003, 05:45 PM
You should see this page urgently... if you like queen of the..... :lol:

http://maddox.xmission.com/qotd_sucked.html

Lady Kohoutek
10-03-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by olibomb@3 October 2003 - 11:29
Look stop flaming each other, its gonna go on forever, so just stop now. This is a talk about &#39;Queen of the Damned&#39;, how the situation of French people and goth people got into a discussion about a film i don&#39;t know. (Replying to the original message) I saw a trailer for this film but it looked pretty awful, so i didn&#39;t look into it any further
I tried to end the fighting a few days ago, but nobody listened to me. :&#39;(

Story of my life I guess...

Lady Kohoutek
10-03-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by ashutosh_cool16@3 October 2003 - 12:45
You should see this page urgently... if you like queen of the..... :lol:

http://maddox.xmission.com/qotd_sucked.html
Gotta love the the unbiased nature of that writers review. :lol:

QotD is a bad movie, but I wouldn&#39;t say that it was the worst I have ever seen.

YoRu
10-03-2003, 09:35 PM
I know its completly off the topic, but thats the whole conversation here so just one little correction:

V2 was indeed an german invention, AND America use some parts of this technology to boost their rocket-program after they captured the facilities (without they may not reached the moon as the first) &#33;

- so much about History -

can someone of u goth-fans explain me the philosophical issue of it ? i still cant see a real reason in walking around like a zombie :D

QotD was crap...

Anthony
10-03-2003, 10:46 PM
Wont argue with the greatest sporting nation (and i couldnt care less about political issues raised in this topic) but i feel its England&#39;s time in the world cup this year :D (something i hate to say as there really is only one sport to follow and thats league :P )

leonidas
10-03-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by YoRu@3 October 2003 - 22:35
I know its completly off the topic, but thats the whole conversation here so just one little correction:

V2 was indeed an german invention, AND America use some parts of this technology to boost their rocket-program after they captured the facilities (without they may not reached the moon as the first) &#33;

- so much about History -

can someone of u goth-fans explain me the philosophical issue of it ? i still cant see a real reason in walking around like a zombie :D

QotD was crap...
Hey I like this guy&#33;&#33;&#33; :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Finally someone who agree with me about all I said. Damn&#33;

MadDog-2000
10-04-2003, 01:12 AM
Well, here I am again to continue this totally of the topic thread. :P

What I mean is that they don&#39;t go to war just in order to help people: See for example with Liberia.

They went to Somalia not to fight or start a war but to help the people, give them food and medicine and what do we get...the Black Hawk Down incident.

Well I&#39;m rather talking about neocolonialism, which means that you have an apparently selfgoverned country, but with an economical exploitation of natural and human ressources.

You just descibed how South American drug lords do business here in the USA.

As I said before, I don&#39;t have anything against them, they just unwillingly make me laught. I&#39;ve stayed in berlin for 2 weeks one year ago, and my german friends made me visit Kreutzberg by night. I never had laught so much in my life.

This simply shows that you don&#39;t have any respect for other cultures, social groups and people that are different from you.

Hey just one more thing: Do you know where I can find some dvdrips of Derrick and Soko.

Try SuprNova.org.

geez...nuclear weapons&nbsp; ....the german guy should have known this...hell, both you history ph.d should have known this. Einstein came from germany to america and warned americans that hitler was intrested in exploiting nuclear weapons reasearch

Einstein moved to the USA many years before Hitler came to power because he didn&#39;t agree with the political climate in Germany at that time. Einstein simply told the public that, according to his research, the splitting of atoms releases gigantic energy which can be used to create weapons, nothing more&#33; Einstein had nothing to do with Nuke research but was politically active. He taught at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton after he moved from Germany.

btw, i really thought the german guy was american, and i thought this spitting contest between the two was cause of american-french and german disagreement over iraq.&nbsp; well, my bad.

:lol: I am a bit of everything I guess. After spending a few years in Germany, Japan and the USA you tend to get pretty good with languages. Actually, I was for the conflict but I just don&#39;t like how Bush handles it. I&#39;d rather have the Democrats back in the White House.

The USA get most of its oil from South America and the rest is produced domestically. The oil in Iraq is distributed mainly in Europe and Asia. The Germans blame games and movies for youth violence. They recently changed a bunch of laws and bad games are now outlawed (blacklisted). -_- what a bunch of idiots...

And a final word about Queen of the Damned:
I kinda liked the movie, a bit cheesy sometimes but it is okay. The soundtrack on the other hand was very good.

leonidas
10-04-2003, 03:02 AM
They went to Somalia not to fight or start a war but to help the people, give them food and medicine and what do we get...the Black Hawk Down incident.

Actually this was the exeption. And they didn&#39;t sent so much troops like recently in Irak
------------------------------------------

You just descibed how South American drug lords do business here in the USA.

As a wise kleine hunt said a day, I&#39;ll reply: "You obviously know less than nothing"

This simply shows that you don&#39;t have any respect for other cultures, social groups and people that are different from you.

If it was forbidden to poke fun on people, live would be boring.

Hey just one more thing: Do you know where I can find some dvdrips of Derrick and Soko.

Try SuprNova.org.

viel danke. Now I&#39;m downloading some. So gut&#33; I&#39;m goin to masturbate myself all the day waching it

&nbsp; And a final word about Queen of the Damned:
I kinda liked the movie, a bit cheesy sometimes but it is okay. The soundtrack on the other hand was very good.

I usualy avoid shooting on ambulances, so I&#39;m not criticizing or making fun about this phrase.

MadDog-2000
10-04-2003, 05:02 AM
Okay, had to whip out my dictionary since my French is a little rusty. It&#39;s been a while since I have spoken/written this messed up language.

Votre Allemand est vraiment mauvais, a tellement juste fermé votre bouche dégoûtante

If it was forbidden to poke fun on people, live would be boring.

Life is not boring only the individual who thinks so is.

viel danke. Now I&#39;m downloading some. So gut&#33; I&#39;m goin to masturbate myself all the day waching it

First of all it&#39;s "Vielen Dank" I pitty you&#33; You don&#39;t have a girl friend with whom you can sleep? You are such a looser... :lol:

I usualy avoid shooting on ambulances, so I&#39;m not criticizing or making fun about this phrase.

I am not criticizing you in any way, it is just...your English sucks&#33; It is "shooting at ambulances" not "on". Damn, and I thought the education system in the US sucks.

3RA1N1AC
10-04-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by MadDog&#045;2000@3 October 2003 - 17:12
The USA get most of its oil from South America and the rest is produced domestically. The oil in Iraq is distributed mainly in Europe and Asia.
yeah, i know, people like to make a point about where the u.s. gets its oil, so that they can continue to promote (or even believe) the myth that this war is waged for the exclusive benefit of oppressed peasants. for christ&#39;s sake, war is not charity, dubya is not robin hood. if anything, he&#39;s the sheriff of nottingham to halliburton as prince john. ;)

people need to stop presenting it as an either/or choice-- "either the war was about oil OR bush just wants to do right by the poor little iraqis." that&#39;s simply loading the question.

the white house still hasn&#39;t managed to come up with an excuse for the invasion of iraq that stands up ethically or politically. the evidence of WMDs they claimed they would find in iraq has failed to wash up. all in all, dubya wasted a lot of money that the u.s. didn&#39;t even have (i.e. we&#39;re deep in debt)... in order to wage a war of aggression to overthrow a foreign country&#39;s government, and to distract people from the fact that he&#39;s done diddly squat with domestic policy and still not made any significant advances against organized terrorists (like capturing osama bin laden or addressing the fact that the u.s.&#39;s ally saudi arabia is the source of a lot of this grief).

and, at the risk of sounding like a conspiracy nut, to take two billion dollars from the lowly american peasants and hand it over to dick cheney&#39;s former employers. although two billion is a mere drop in the bucket compared to the eighty-seven billion he requested from congress, a little while ago.

YoRu
10-04-2003, 12:13 PM
3RA1N1AC , damn right &#33;

I agree completly about ur Post....

its stupid to think USA waged this war just to help poor people in the desert...
I think also Bush liked the idea of finishing his fathers work ( remember Golfwar 2)

HAHA.... "Na dann viel Spass &#33;"

leonidas
10-04-2003, 05:52 PM
Votre Allemand est vraiment mauvais, a tellement juste fermé votre bouche dégoûtante

Ok so you don&#39;t speak a word of french. At least you know how to use a traduction software. Good for you&#33;
-----------------------------

Life is not boring only the individual who thinks so is.

Mine is not so that&#39;s good for me.

First of all it&#39;s "Vielen Dank" I pitty you&#33; You don&#39;t have a girl friend with whom you can sleep? You are such a looser... :lol:

You can have a girlfriend and apreciate a good Derrick episode. It&#39;s not contradictory.

I am not criticizing you in any way, it is just...your English sucks&#33; It is "shooting at ambulances" not "on". Damn, and I thought the education system in the US sucks.

I don&#39;t think my english sucks so much, maybe yours&#39;s better, which should be logical, knowing that english is a germanic language. I&#39;d like to hear you speaking a romanic language like spanish.