PDA

View Full Version : Whyyyyyyyyyyyy

Chaot|c_Seren|ty
09-25-2003, 09:50 PM
ok you all prolly know a hell of a lot more about this than i . so im going to ask you all a question ok ?
how the fuc* do you stop these monkey ass***** uploading static loopers, dubs, fakes, crap files ?
this is so old news and no doubt very very boring for you all to hear , but its damned annoying, the worst thing Kazaa ever did was introduce this participation level , it does nothing but encourage ijuts to upload bogus files . whats the point in downloading a crap file ?
its damned annoying is all ,
yu just cant get the new files no more ....
so yes maybe Kazaa is dead and its time to move on ?
thats what prompted me to write this post .......reading that ......
like i say its prolly old news to you lot .but i had to say my bit ....
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

asmithz
09-25-2003, 09:55 PM
You cant stop leeches, so all you can do is piss and moan.

MUSLEMAN
09-25-2003, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Chaot|c_Seren|ty@25 September 2003 - 17:50
ok you all prolly know a hell of a lot more about this than i . so im going to ask you all a question ok ?
how the fuc* do you stop these monkey ass***** uploading static loopers, dubs, fakes, crap files ?
this is so old news and no doubt very very boring for you all to hear , but its damned annoying, the worst thing Kazaa ever did was introduce this participation level , it does nothing but encourage ijuts to upload bogus files . whats the point in downloading a crap file ?
its damned annoying is all ,
yu just cant get the new files no more ....
so yes maybe Kazaa is dead and its time to move on ?
thats what prompted me to write this post .......reading that ......
like i say its prolly old news to you lot .but i had to say my bit ....
:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
look around the forum for that answer, this topic has been up a million times

junkyardking
09-26-2003, 12:17 AM
Either use the verefied hashes or use an other program like shareaza, the search on kazaa is only good for old files useless for new.

Gre1
09-26-2003, 01:46 AM
Learn how to do it on your own......by searching the forum using the search button at the top of the page.