PDA

View Full Version : Wolverine differences?

Thatsgreat
05-22-2009, 04:44 PM
Is there any special difference between the unfinished Wolverine movie that leaked some weeks ago, and the R5 that just came out (except for the obvious difference)?

There was some talking about alternative endings and so on, but I assume that both these movies have the same ending?

SonsOfLiberty
05-22-2009, 04:56 PM
Have no idea, the workprint was not finished, so yes there could be a different ending, haven't seen the R5, so lets assume this R5 would be better to grab than the workprint which has been removed by almost every usnet provider...if you use torrents good luck with that one, I beat it's still being watched.

saulin
05-22-2009, 05:00 PM
I just grabbed the R5 this morning. I haven't watched the work print because it has no especial effects right?

Wasn't this movie just recently released on the theathers. Like really recent? And the R5 is already out?

Thatsgreat
05-22-2009, 07:31 PM
It was released on the 1st of May.

I think it was the producer who said that he wasn't worried about the early leak cuz the movie had so many alternative endings blablabla and that the leak wouldn't effect anything, he was obviously trying to hide his anger/disappointment saying this.

LubTheStaringCat
05-23-2009, 12:35 PM
I just watched Wolverine, Hugh Jackman was excellent as usual.
I never seen the workprint version, but this version Is excellent.

peat moss
05-23-2009, 12:45 PM
I forgot about the alternative endings some final movies have , gives me a reason to watch again . I usually just D/L the R5 for friends , the spoiled basterds .

The Cocain release had some sync issues that were cleared up with a sync fix .

MCHeshPants420
05-23-2009, 01:18 PM
Is there a version that isn't shite?

peat moss
05-23-2009, 02:00 PM
^^ Good point ! Ah wasn't a bad movie really , I have friends that grew up on the comics (or was that threw up ?) and love the franchise .

saulin
05-23-2009, 03:35 PM
Does the R5 have alternate endings and how do you get an alternate ending? Do you just watch it again?

I watched the R5 and it looks alright, the sound had some noise though. I'll get it in HD quality once it's released for sure. It's a great a movie.

IdolEyes787
05-23-2009, 03:40 PM

That's why I couldn't tell you if there are any differences .The hell if I am going to watch that garbage twice.

cinephilia
05-23-2009, 04:15 PM

That's why I couldn't tell you if there are any differences .The hell if I am going to watch that garbage twice.
if you watched it once, it's always once too many :whistling

IdolEyes787
05-23-2009, 05:08 PM
It was illegal so I couldn't help myself.:(

http://images0.cafepress.com/product/57896010v2_350x350_Front_Color-BlackWhite.jpg

peat moss
05-24-2009, 01:30 AM
^^ I know I do it too , just too show off . Ha Ha you dumb fuck you paid for this shit . I d/l just to share with you ice holes .

I had a friend that was surprised with the green screens and wires , thought it neat to see how movies were made .

Thatsgreat
05-24-2009, 02:10 PM
Too bad the after-credits-scene was messed up, no sound :/

Maybe someone who has seen both the workprint and the r5 can tell the difference concerning the outcome and not all the special effects.

SonsOfLiberty
05-30-2009, 06:15 PM
Who really cares, the movie sucked, and the DVDRiP will come soon....don't waste your time until a truley legit proper release comes along.

1000possibleclaws
06-02-2009, 08:29 AM

Ya that's what I was thinking too. I also heard "deadpool" was in one of the easter egg scenes but in this one it was just Wolverine.

I dunno why you are all putting the movie down. Sure it didn't really have any plot-twists but as an action movie it was pretty good. Acting was great, and although "Deadpool" wasn't the same deadpool from the comics it was still a fun watch for me

Thatsgreat
06-02-2009, 07:45 PM

Ya that's what I was thinking too. I also heard "deadpool" was in one of the easter egg scenes but in this one it was just Wolverine.

I dunno why you are all putting the movie down. Sure it didn't really have any plot-twists but as an action movie it was pretty good. Acting was great, and although "Deadpool" wasn't the same deadpool from the comics it was still a fun watch for me

So true. I mean, I wasn't expecting anything special except a nice movie. Just relax and don't try to think too much about everything, and I think all you haters would appreciate this movie :)

From a ''pleasure'' point of view this movie satisfied me and I felt like I had watched a really good movie in that meaning. I also felt that I didn't waste my time on something bad or boring.

Sometimes it's nice not having to be so engaged and follow every single frame so that you don't miss anything important, like when you watch a Lynch movie or similar :)