PDA

View Full Version : req-TT

hit79
05-23-2009, 11:06 AM
This is my last desire, i do not need anything else. If you have un inv please pm and i will send you proofs that i am a very good user on other great tracker.:)

The_Martinator
05-23-2009, 11:15 AM
You sure do make a lot of reqs...

...and trades.

MATEE100
05-23-2009, 11:16 AM
Last desire? Great.

hit79
05-23-2009, 11:18 AM
I try to recive for free inv to great tracker, but nothing, so i trade, but never i trade acc

The_Martinator
05-23-2009, 11:32 AM
I try to recive for free inv to great tracker, but nothing, so i trade, but never i trade acc

Yes and you certainly put a lot of effort into making your reqs.

MATEE100
05-23-2009, 11:34 AM
TranceTraffic is hard to get too,if you're a superb user here,not a trader and so active.

Stellar
05-23-2009, 11:50 AM
You request is not good at all, and added to that you're a major trader. On TT invites aren't given out very often, and I doubt any non-traders are going to give one to someone who will eventually trade off their account for the next higher level tracker they "need" that week.
TT is a highly specialized tracker. You didn't even discuss what artists you're into or what genres you like. This is definitely not the way to make a case for yourself.

hit79
05-31-2009, 04:58 PM
You request is not good at all, and added to that you're a major trader. On TT invites aren't given out very often, and I doubt any non-traders are going to give one to someone who will eventually trade off their account for the next higher level tracker they "need" that week.
TT is a highly specialized tracker. You didn't even discuss what artists you're into or what genres you like. This is definitely not the way to make a case for yourself.

I am not a trader acc, but i am a good user:)

And i love good music genre house and trance.

I can promise you, if you inv me i will never trade my acc.

I saw many trade tt acc here that is wrong, i know but you can trust me