PDA

View Full Version : Need Bonus on KG

kevinsert
05-26-2009, 02:10 AM
just need bonus on KG..who wants to help me :/

Frankthetank1
05-26-2009, 03:09 AM
didnt know they had bonus on that site...

IdolEyes787
05-26-2009, 03:13 AM
Your account is disabled.:unsure: for like 2 years.

didnt know they had bonus on that site...

You get bonuses for seeding,filling requests,reseeding making subtitles etc.
You can transfer bonus points to other people if you want.

cinephilia
05-26-2009, 04:12 AM
he certainly wants to save his new account for a futur trade.
i hope no one will be stupid enough to give him what he asked for.

The_Martinator
05-26-2009, 10:50 AM

+1

I can already see the titile of the thread he'll open in the trades section once this gets filled: Have super duper buffered KG account, want blablabla...

:noes:

kevinsert
05-26-2009, 10:59 AM

:) im done with torrenting you gay...just needed some bonus on that site..my ratio is about 0.5 i downloaded over 500GB..Whatever i dont want you to believe..So Fuck Off..oh i already found the bonus..i have huge boner right now..if you give me blowjob i can trade my acount with you...Fair enough ?

IdolEyes787
05-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Sorry but I don;t understand.If you are done with torrenting why did you need the upload credit on KG?

The_Martinator
05-26-2009, 11:52 AM
Sorry but I don;t understand.If you are done with torrenting why did you need the upload credit on KG?

He doesn't need you to understand. he's just mad cause he won't be getting it now, so he wrote the first thing that popped up.

Louie
05-26-2009, 11:54 AM

He say that will not trade in future because already have all that he needs,except of course some upload credit.

cinephilia
05-26-2009, 01:46 PM

:) im done with torrenting you gay...
wait, why do you call me 'gay' ? how pathetic are you to think that calling someone 'gay' is an insult..

ps; i'd be staffer, you'd be warned for your discriminative remark.

IdolEyes787
05-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Look closer .

And I actually thought the same thing.You can pretty much peg a person's age / intelligence/ level of sophistication/life experience etc if they are serious in the use of gay as an insult.

kevinsert
05-26-2009, 04:40 PM

He doesn't need you to understand. he's just mad cause he won't be getting it now, so he wrote the first thing that popped up.

i dont understand you guys...i hope FST remove bittorent section in soon...i just wanted help for KG..i quit torrenting because that type of people like you..im using Usenet but sometimes i need KG thats the best tracker for non mainstream cinema that you couldnt find anywhere the same content.if im trader cheater i wouldnt want help i could cheat and make 1TB upload..Whatever you guys just being asshole everytime..IDOLEYES..Ban me asshole..Thats what i want at the moment..i dont like that nigger lover cinephilia he just trolling everytime..BAN ME MOTHERFUCKERS BAN ME!!!:angry:

cinephilia
05-26-2009, 05:01 PM
i thought Karagarga were "monkeys" (that's what you said in a previous thread).
anyway, we won't miss you. enjoy your ban :wave:

kevinsert
05-26-2009, 05:05 PM
i ll miss you fucktard..

cinephilia
05-26-2009, 05:12 PM
one less bad seed to deal with :coffee:

The_Martinator
05-26-2009, 05:26 PM

i dont understand you guys...i hope FST remove bittorent section in soon...i just wanted help for KG..i quit torrenting because that type of people like you..im using Usenet but sometimes i need KG thats the best tracker for non mainstream cinema that you couldnt find anywhere the same content.if im trader cheater i wouldnt want help i could cheat and make 1TB upload..Whatever you guys just being asshole everytime..IDOLEYES..Ban me asshole..Thats what i want at the moment..i dont like that nigger lover cinephilia he just trolling everytime..BAN ME MOTHERFUCKERS BAN ME!!!:angry:

lol, I never said you werea cheater. I said you are a trader. there's a difference. It's a bit harder for the staff to ban you, but in the end they always do.

Also :cry: Don't go!!!

:lol:

IdolEyes787
05-26-2009, 05:33 PM

What did I do ?
I just pointed out that there was kevinsert account there that had a decent ratio but had been disabled for 2 years.You could have just explained about it instead of going all ballistic and throwing out the racial epithets.
When you start doing that what did you expect but for me to penalize you for it?

Btw no way am I banning you ,that might have been an insult but it's still the nicest thing that anyone has said to me in months.

Frankthetank1
05-26-2009, 07:26 PM
Man this guys has some issues. WOW!! Take a pill Kevin, maybe a few pills...

Stellar
05-26-2009, 07:38 PM
lol, I never said you werea cheater. I said you are a trader. there's a difference. It's a bit harder for the staff to ban you, but in the end they always do.

Also :cry: Don't go!!!

:lol:
I wonder why he made the remark about cheating. Is little kevinsert feeling a bit guilty about something? :whistling

Skiz
05-26-2009, 08:48 PM

OK. :idunno:

whiteboy
12-26-2009, 03:41 PM
lmao what a douche.

QPD
12-26-2009, 03:50 PM
lmao what a douche.

+1
I belive he has a serious mental issue.

7th
12-26-2009, 03:59 PM
gravediggers around?