PDA

View Full Version : Shocking Video Of Kidnaped Pizzaboy Who Robbed

muchspl2
09-26-2003, 07:53 AM
heres the story here FOXnews (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,96768,00.html)

ERIE, Pa. — Investigators said Monday they were confident a pizza deliveryman did not act alone when he robbed a bank with a bomb locked to his neck that went off moments later and killed him.

But whether Brian Douglas Wells (search) was a willing participant or somehow "duped" into participating remained a mystery, FBI agent Bob Rudge said.

"We still don't know if it's a murder investigation," Rudge said.

The idea that Wells acted alone is now the "least likely scenario and we are to the point where we have discounted that as a possibility," he said.

Wells, 46, was stopped in his car, arrested and handcuffed Aug. 28 following a PNC Bank (search) robbery near Erie (search), but was killed when the bomb attached to a collar locked around his neck exploded while he and police waited for a bomb squad.

Investigators are trying to determine whether Wells locked the bomb onto himself, or if it was locked onto him by someone else who forced him to rob the bank.

Authorities continued to search for two men seen nearby running through traffic about 45 minutes after Wells died. The FBI released sketches of the two men, saying it was not known if they had anything to do with the case.

Wells told police when he was arrested that someone had locked the bomb around his neck, started a timer on the bomb and forced him to rob the bank. He said he was given a note with detailed instructions.

On Monday, investigators released a map of four locations listed in the note where Wells was allegedly supposed to receive further instructions.

One location was a restaurant sign just feet from the bank, near where Wells was sitting in his car when police found him. Two others were wooded areas along major roads within a few miles of the bank. Another was beneath an interstate underpass.

The two men seen darting through traffic were near locations mentioned in the note, authorities said.

People who knew Wells have said he couldn't have acted alone. They have described him as a quiet man of average intelligence who had little ambition outside of listening to music and working part-time in his pizza delivery job.

heres the video (warning not for the faint of heart)
http://www.elliotinthemorning.com/videos/blowup.mpg
you need to save as, I couldn't get it to just play streamed

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
09-26-2003, 08:56 PM
I remember that Story.Downloaded the Video.....will be shareing it later on you know what.

muchspl2
09-27-2003, 05:39 AM
its a really weird story, now they say he robbed it with a cain gun also
pizza boy/bomb/007 cain gun

he says he was kidnaped, but they think it just went bad
maybe his partner saw troble and pushed the red button?

its not really gross, i just put the warnings up soo noone would bitch

basicly you see smoke and he falls over, really sureal
I mean bamm your dead, just like that, makes you think

loz
10-01-2003, 09:33 PM
FBI are to blame for this tradgedy :(

muchspl2
10-03-2003, 02:56 PM
why do you say that, they weren't even on the seen, just local pd
the guy said it was going to go off aperantly it was ticking or counting down

internet.news
10-05-2003, 01:29 AM
People who knew Wells have said he couldn't have acted alone. They have described him as a quiet man of average intelligence who had little ambition outside of listening to music and working part-time in his pizza delivery job.

yeah, it is sad to see people suffering - although they are just humans...

yes... really sad...

thanks anyway, david.

ZLOsiris
10-07-2003, 09:17 AM
Yea iam sure the pizza dude was sitting around with some buddys and said " hey i have a great idea ... put a bomb around my neck with a timer and lets go rob a bank " ... nobody is that stupid . Not even a pizza dude . No offense to a pizza guy i did it for a 2nd job once. We have to believe his story ..well .. cause hes dead, so obv. he was telling the truth . hell if u had a bomb on ur neck and knew u were going to die would u lie?

Billy_Dean
10-07-2003, 09:51 AM
This was a plot carried out by the CIA and Mossad to discredit Pizza Hut, and derail the Middle East peace plan.

:)

ScotchGuy
10-08-2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by Billy_Dean@7 October 2003 - 01:51
This was a plot carried out by the CIA and Mossad to discredit Pizza Hut, and derail the Middle East peace plan.

:)
I knew it!

ZLOsiris
10-08-2003, 04:28 PM
dude i posted the pizza hut conspiracy a month ago ... all i gotta say is i told ya