PDA

View Full Version : Music Video Tracker

LRG
05-28-2009, 02:54 PM
Cooking Niche is small, it has a small appeal and rather then spending cash on something for the rest of the trackers life, the project is on hold. As certain people have approached me with regards to a MusicVid niche (outside of FST). These people have experience so i am considering that. The project is not about money but as you understand donations help. So im not swapping to musicvid for cash, just because it would be finnacially easier. The tracker will still be run on gazelle, which i believe would be great for a music video tracker. As you still will have the music aspect of gazelle in there. The trackers upload system has now been changed to suit music videos, and catogories been setup. The catogories are as follows

Apps.Windows,Apps.Mac,Fan Art,60s,70s,80s,90s,Alternative,Blues,Classic,Electronic,Hip.Hop,House,Metal,Other,Punk,Techno,RnB Rock,Trance.

If anyone can recommend anymore we will add them to the list.

Regards

LRG

The_Martinator
05-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Tbh, I don't know exactly what you're going on about. Do you want to start a music vids tracker or a cooking one?

The rest I do understand and have seen it a lot.

VinX
05-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Cooking Niche is a upcoming music video tracker ? is teh only thing i got from post #1 .. can u pls be more specific and clear

wheeloftime
05-28-2009, 04:30 PM
Cooking Niche is a upcoming music video tracker ? is teh only thing i got from post #1 .. can u pls be more specific and clear

He was going to start a cooking tracker (see his other thread), but has changed his mind and is starting a musicvid tracker - simples:D

cinephilia
05-28-2009, 04:31 PM
this new trend that consists in owning his own tracker makes me sick... why would you create a new one if you don't even know what it will be dedicated to...
c'mon, be coherent man...

Col. Skillz
05-28-2009, 04:33 PM
A cooking tracker? lol way to be a pioneer

bad idea IMO, not enough stuffs to dedicate a whole tracker

n00bz0r
05-28-2009, 04:35 PM
he is talking about starting a music vids tracker instead of one related to cooking, as its financially more viable and would sustain itself a lil better.
Thats what i interpreted from the OP's post. :P

cinephilia
05-28-2009, 04:40 PM
OP must understand that there are many other ways to establish oneself in BTLand :rolleyes:

OTO
05-28-2009, 05:20 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

LRG
05-28-2009, 05:29 PM
he is talking about starting a music vids tracker instead of one related to cooking, as its financially more viable and would sustain itself a lil better.
Thats what i interpreted from the OP's post. :P

Yes 100 percent correct sorry if i wasnt clear. and i am dedicated i like both of these subjects. Hence why i am prepared to do this. Trust me if i dont like something i wont do it. Hence why im not making a flower arranging tracker lol.