PDA

View Full Version : [Req] BitmeTV

seanearley1705
05-28-2009, 09:31 PM
I am requesting an invite to BitmeTV

To start with why i want it, i want to download tv shows that are uncompressed and are able to be streamed to my xbox. I would also like fast pre times (does that term apply to bitmetv? i don't know what else to call it) and fast download speeds.

I understand this tracker is hard to maintain a good ratio at, but i have what i would consider a pretty good ratio at several other trackers listed below. I am not posting any screen shots here, but if you would like proof please contact me and I will provide you my user names so you can look it up or a screen shot if you desire.

I am not really interested in other tv trackers. I have used a couple other ones, but they are not the same quality as what I would consider a top tier tracker (what.cd, hdbits).

I understand I used to trade invites on here and a lot of you frown on that. Well I got my invites taken away back on oink (haha) and that pretty much set me straight.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Thanks a bunch :)

My other trackers:
What.cd: ~250gb Uploaded, Ratio ~3
Waffles: ~80gb Uploaded, Ratio ~6
ScT: ~280gb Uploaded, Ratio ~4
HdBits: ~500gb Uploaded, Ratio ~4 (I think on this one, site is down right now)

cinephilia
05-28-2009, 10:23 PM
that's a good request... but you're a trader.
you have to understand that most of the people won't put their account at risk for you.
also, how can you expect to be trusted while you trade accounts/invites from trackers you got invited to ? that makes no sense...

Cabalo
05-29-2009, 12:48 AM
why don't you give it a shot to tv.torrents.ro ? great site imo.

The_Martinator
05-29-2009, 03:44 PM

I already suggested that. They don't like it for some reason....

Maybe cause it's open signups? :whistling

cinephilia
05-29-2009, 03:50 PM
maybe too easy to buffer :P

The_Martinator
05-29-2009, 04:15 PM
maybe too easy to buffer :P

That's the one! Then your ratio isn't leet at all. :lol:

Anyway, sorry for the spam. GL OP. :whistling

Cabalo
05-29-2009, 08:44 PM

... or maybe cuz TvT.ro invites are worthless. :whistling

pffm
05-29-2009, 10:36 PM

... or maybe cuz TvT.ro invites are worthless. :whistling

invites or accounts? :whistling:

seanearley1705
05-29-2009, 10:52 PM
that's a good request... but you're a trader.
you have to understand that most of the people won't put their account at risk for you.
also, how can you expect to be trusted while you trade accounts/invites from trackers you got invited to ? that makes no sense...
I haven't traded in a long time. All the accounts I listed are under the same user name, clearly I didn't get those accounts from someone else by trading. I never have traded any account under my username. I did trade invites I had earned, but like I said, I learned my lesson when I was warned and had them taken away. Of all those trackers I listed (which encompass all the ones I actively use) I have only given invites to people I have known personally. If I was trying to deceive any of you I could have easily made another filesharingtalk account. Like I said, I am fully aware trading is frowned upon, I was trying to be open and honest.

At my school, if they receive a letter about a copyright infringement you get a warning the first time, you have to meet with a student conduct person the second time and the third time you lose internet privileges. I've already received one warning from download a tv show (john adams) off of torrent leech. Because of that I don't trust large or open/semi open trackers. I hope this is understandable.

Additionaly, tv.torrents.ro has reached their user limit making it difficult to sign up.

Thank You

Let me know if you have any additional concerns.

cinephilia
05-30-2009, 12:08 AM
fair explanation. good luck seanerley.