PDA

View Full Version : Art.

chalice
05-28-2009, 10:49 PM
Wot's that all about, then?

The missus is a trained (by trained, I mean she studied it in St. Martins, like) artist.

In such, I reckon she reckons that anything she paints, as a result, is art.

I say that that's fucking shite.

Not to say that what she paints is shite, like. A lot of it looks good.

However, just looking good doesn't quite cut it, like. Doesn't there have to be some semblance of depth to qualify it as Art? Technique isn't enough.

By that I mean portraiture or still lives, no matter the perspective or angle or given light, it's still a static piece and has no deeper meaning behind it, like.

Haven't all of those been bled out to their fulfilment?

I would like to think that she should strive towards classical art, by that I mean pictures with deeper meaning, symbolism, an acute demonstration of the human condition and all that shite.

For all of her technical talent, all she wants to do is paint portraits of our kids. Nothing wrong with that, like. But she could paint our kids into a grander piece.

chalice
05-28-2009, 11:22 PM
Or something else.

tesco
05-28-2009, 11:31 PM
Well, do you consider this art:
http://cealdecote.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/mondrian.jpg

I don't know what the meaning is behind that. I don't care what the meaning is behind it. I think it's all just bullshit.

Can I draw a couple of lines and dots and make up a fake meaning for it and it's then considered "art" ?

To me art is all about the technique. ;)

chalice
05-28-2009, 11:35 PM
Yeah, Moscow, I agree, that's wank.

But there are things wot people draw wot means things. Fact.

Sextent
05-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Art is in the eye of the cliché

It must move one and expand the human condition, else it is draughtsmanship, or something else.

IdolEyes787
05-28-2009, 11:47 PM
Does something have to be more or less universally meaningful to be considered art then?

chalice
05-28-2009, 11:48 PM
Stall the fucking ball, there.

I forgots you were Canadianinan.

That changes everything. And everything wot Idol has to say too, like.

You have no concept of culture wotsoevar.

Silly me.

Sextent
05-28-2009, 11:52 PM
Does something have to be more or less universally meaningful to be considered art then?

No, it must resonate in the soul of the viewer, or listener.

I had always assumed you weren't an idiot.

Sorry.

chalice
05-28-2009, 11:54 PM

Sorry.

Canadians, mate.

:rolleyes:

Mr JP Fugley
05-28-2009, 11:57 PM

Sorry.

Canadians, mate.

:rolleyes:

Sorry, I forgot.

Yeah, Art is like popliar pictures and stuff. We've got hunners of it in the old countries.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2009, 12:03 AM

Sorry.

It was a rhetorical question .I said it because of chalice's comment on that painting being shite.Shite no doubt but not shite to everyone that's my point .

Now fuck off like.

chalice
05-29-2009, 12:08 AM

Sorry.

It was a rhetorical question .I said it because of chalice's comment on that painting being shite.Shite no doubt but not shite to everyone that's my point .

Now fuck off like.

:lol:

Now quantify shite, please.

Whilst I eat my Lasagne and garlic bread.

Nom...nom..nom.

chalice
05-29-2009, 12:15 AM
...nom...nom...

Mr JP Fugley
05-29-2009, 12:16 AM

Sorry.

Now fuck off like.

It didn't read like a rhetorical question. Rhetorical questions rarely beg an answer.

No sorry, that's wrong. They never beg an answer.

chalice
05-29-2009, 12:17 AM
..nom...

Rat Faced
05-29-2009, 12:19 AM
IMHO - It's Art if I like Looking at it, Listening to it, Tasting it or Touching it (Depending upon the type of Art, obviously)

If I don't, its not art, its shite.

This definition didn't go down well in my Art Exam though, so I wouldn't put too much weight to it.

chalice
05-29-2009, 12:21 AM
..nom..

Mr JP Fugley
05-29-2009, 12:22 AM
IMHO - It's Art if I like Looking at it, Listening to it, Tasting it or Touching it (Depending upon the type of Art, obviously)

This definition didn't go down well in my Art Exam though, so I wouldn't put too much weight to it.

Thanks for the health warning art boy.

Rat Faced
05-29-2009, 12:25 AM
One of the two Exams I failed in school.. surprisingly, the other one was also Subjective.

The really shouldn't ask me my opinions if they dont want them.. :snooty:

chalice
05-29-2009, 12:25 AM

Thanks for the health warning art boy.

That's not art, it's being alive, like.

Apart from the touching part, like.

That's criminal.

chalice
05-29-2009, 12:26 AM
..nom..

chalice
05-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Best lasagne and garlic bread I ever had ever.

True story.

Plus fact!!.

And a woo hoo to boot!!

chalice
05-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Had a glass of cow juice too, like.

:happy:

IdolEyes787
05-29-2009, 12:32 AM
It didn't read like a rhetorical question. Rhetorical questions rarely beg an answer.

Sorry .
If you harsh on me ,do I give a fuck?

Quantifying shite

http://blogs.princeton.edu/wri152-3/f05/fkherani/pablo_picasso_-_self_portrait_-_1907.3.jpg

Little shite

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/profilepic/profilepic21271_2.gif
Big Shite

And you eat too many carbs

IdolEyes787
05-29-2009, 12:34 AM
Causes breast cancer.

chalice
05-29-2009, 12:35 AM

Sorry .
If you harsh on me ,do I give a fuck?

Quantifying shite

http://blogs.princeton.edu/wri152-3/f05/fkherani/pablo_picasso_-_self_portrait_-_1907.3.jpg

Little shite

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/profilepic/profilepic21271_2.gif
Big Shite

And you eat too many carbs

Jebus, Idol, I can't believe you actually went into my profile to do that.

Truth to tell, I can't even remember uploading that pic.

What does your profile look like? Cos the chances of me clicking on it are next to fucking none, like.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2009, 01:03 AM
Clearly we have differing opinions on what is appropriate.
In the wilderness where I come from it is considered quite alright to go places that aren't deemed private.It isn't appropriate however to put down people for any reason least of all to get cheap laughs.
Of course I'm not very sophisticated having left school at a young age to play hockey and trap beaver .

Art

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/174/422482674_8bf51c1866.jpg

Canadian humour .Don't expect you to get it. Just like I don't get the whole British ill -mannered being a cawk thing.:dry:

pentomato
05-29-2009, 01:16 AM
I see chalice is making friends, the best way you know how lol lol

chalice
05-29-2009, 02:28 AM
In the wilderness where I come from it is considered quite alright to go places that aren't deemed private.It isn't appropriate however to put down people for any reason least of all to get cheap laughs.
Of course I'm not very sophisticated having left school at a young age to play hockey and trap beaver .

Canadian humour .Don't expect you to get it. Just like I don't get the whole British ill -mannered being a cawk thing.:dry:

Um...Several things to consider here.

The first being that I'm not British nor ever have been. Does your proximity to America make you American? Perish the thought. It's one thing being an ill-mannered cawk. It's an other thing entirely to be an ignorant spastic. You should know where I'm from by now, or are you too self-consumed with bittard politics and self-importance to delineate land masses now?

Your hitting my profile is somewhat reminiscent of a lightbulb-battered moth. It smacks of desperation. I haven't even gone there myself in several years, like.

As to cheap laughs, they're all the more satisfying when a fat lip such as yours is hooked. Such a pleasure to watch them thrash against themselves in waters they rarely swim. :naughty:

I've got all the time in the world. Have you?

Albo Da Kid
05-29-2009, 02:29 AM

I don't know what the meaning is behind that. I don't care what the meaning is behind it. I think it's all just bullshit.

Can I draw a couple of lines and dots and make up a fake meaning for it and it's then considered "art" ?

I don't know nothing about Art or the definition of it, but I've heard that it's an expression of emotions or ideas.

People are different and each one sees that image with a different point of view. Depending on their mood and state of mind at that specific moment, they see it as how it relates to them.
I, for example just saw it and what I made out of it was this (I just started working for the first time in my life btw so this is how i relate to it

"The big Red box represent my Boss. The Yellow ones represent the serviles. The White ones represent the ones who mind their own business and just focus on doing the work right and getting the money at the end of the day.
The Black one represent me, the confused and angry one who hates the boss and the fukin job but can't quit cause he has to support the family. And the Blue box represents the ones at my job that sympathize and feel the same way as me"

Just by looking at it, that's the thing i pictured in my mind. Each one could have saw that image different depending on what mood they were and how things are going in their lives and how the matter of their personality and their features are built up.

It's such a simple picture that it can mean anything to each person. Some might just see it as a bunch of boxes and think nothing of it

callum
05-29-2009, 02:32 AM

I don't know nothing about Art or the definition of it, but I've heard that it's an expression of emotions or ideas.

People are different and each one sees that image with a different point of view. Depending on their mood and state of mind at that specific moment, they see it as how it relates to them.
I, for example just saw it and what I made out of it was this (I just started working for the first time in my life btw so this is how i relate to it

"The big Red box represent my Boss. The Yellow ones represent the serviles. The White ones represent the ones who mind their own business and just focus on doing the work right and getting the money at the end of the day.
The Black one represent me, the confused and angry one who hates the boss and the fukin job but can't quit cause he has to support the family. And the Blue box represents the ones at my job that sympathize and feel the same way as me"

Just by looking at it, that's the thing i pictured in my mind. Each one could have saw that image different depending on what mood they were and how things are going in their lives and how the matter of their personality and their features are built up.

It's such a simple picture that it can mean anything to each person. Some might just see it as a bunch of boxes and think nothing of it

Is the small black box your lunch box?

Albo Da Kid
05-29-2009, 02:32 AM
it's crutavv's coffin

idk, i didnt even see the small box. if i had seen it, i'd probably have had another view of the pic

Crutavv
05-29-2009, 02:38 AM

poor knowledge... art can be gun :dabs:

Albo Da Kid
05-29-2009, 02:41 AM
i wish it was. i'd have used it on you as soon as i got my hands on it

IdolEyes787
05-29-2009, 02:55 AM

The first being that I'm not British nor ever have been. Does your proximity to America make you American? Perish the thought. It's one thing being an ill-mannered cawk. It's an other thing entirely to be an ignorant spastic. You should know where I'm from by now, or are you too self-consumed with bittard politics and self-importance to delineate land masses now?

Your hitting my profile is somewhat reminiscent of a lightbulb-battered moth. It smacks of desperation. I haven't even gone there myself in several years, like.

As to cheap laughs, they're all the more satisfying when a fat lip such as yours is hooked. Such a pleasure to watch them thrash against themselves in waters they rarely swim. :naughty:

I knew( at least I thought I knew) that you were from Ireland ,I didn't know that it Republic of.Given the fact that so little in the lounge is directed at me I can only be expected to osmose so much.As for self importance obviously you don't know me very well( or read many of my posts for that matter) .

About your profile big fucking wah .Get tesco or someone to make it anonymous if it is of such overwhelming concern to you .

Flounder in the waters yes admittedly at times but it is also fair to say that I at least make the effort to dive in.(and believe me given the contempt that I occasionally am met with at times it really is an effort)

My lip isn't fat btw it's full and sensual.:ghey:

And no I haven't got all the time in the world .I only wish that I did.:(

Now fuck off like I told you before I really get angry.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2009, 03:01 AM
i wish it was. i'd have used it on you as soon as i got my hands on it

There is nothing good about a gun and only a fool jokes about them or thinks otherwise.

chalice
05-29-2009, 03:01 AM

I knew( at least I thought I knew) that you were from Ireland ,I didn't know that it Republic of.Given the fact that so little in the lounge is directed at me I can only be expected to osmose so much.As for self importance obviously you don't know me very well( or read many of my posts for that matter) .

About your profile big fucking wah .Get tesco or someone to make it anonymous if it is of such overwhelming concern to you .

Flounder in the waters yes admittedly at times but it is also fair to say that I at least make the effort to dive in.(and believe me at times it is an effort)

My lip isn't fat btw it's full and sensual.:ghey:

And no I haven't got all the time in the world .I only wish that I did.:(

Now fuck off like I told you before I really get angry.

Oh noes, Idol's gonna get angry. I've just shat a fucking cottage.

The only fucker who gives two fucks about my profile seems to be yourself, hotshot. You're the only one who has brought to the fore in the last 5 years or so.

Gimme a hug, ya big Canuckian pansy, ya!! :console:

IdolEyes787
05-29-2009, 03:21 AM
It might be fine for you Brits but I don't believe in man sex .

Barbarossa
05-29-2009, 08:59 AM
It might be fine for you Brits but I don't believe in man sex .

Really? I'm pretty sure it does exist. What happens is that one man puts his willy up another man's bumhole...

pentomato
05-29-2009, 09:05 AM

Ireland is a piece of an island and belongs to the British and that makes you British.
All of you know a lot about art, that's why you spend so much time on this forums, yeah pure art.
Just go to sleep.

Snee
05-29-2009, 11:41 AM
Ireland is a piece of an island and belongs to the British and that makes you British.

I think I see your problem.

You may need to replace whatever you're using to tell what time it is. It's running about sixty years late.

Fucksock.

100%
05-29-2009, 11:51 AM
This thread is art.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2009, 12:02 PM
All of you know a lot about art, that's why you spend so much time on this forums, yeah pure art.
Just go to sleep.

Or to put it nicer ,The Republic of Ireland is an independent state partitioned in the 1920's and seceding from the British Commonwealth in the 40's.

People from Northern Ireland can still be referred to as Brits though.

So there you go. Being Irish doesn't necessarily make you any more British than being Canadian ( or is you want to take it to extremes ) being American does.

pentomato
05-29-2009, 02:00 PM
The Brits are still in charge of Northern Island and they will be forever, they can't survive without England, so stop making believe Irish people, you guys would starve without the brits and that is pure art.

Something Else
05-29-2009, 02:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbb17sffnAM

chalice
05-29-2009, 02:28 PM
Pay no heed to Quasi Pentamodo, lads. He couldn't find his own arse with the Hubble fucking telescope.

He's just a spurned troll who resorts to racism cos he hasn't got the brains to insult the individual.

chalice
05-29-2009, 02:34 PM
The Brits are still in charge of Northern Island and they will be forever, they can't survive without England, so stop making believe Irish people, you guys would starve without the brits and that is pure art.

And where the fuck is 'Northern Island', mong?

Spellcheck can't do all the work for spastics like you, you know. You have to be able to tell the difference between different words. Something you fail regularly at. :01:

Barbarossa
05-29-2009, 02:35 PM

:lol: You really haven't got a clue have you :no2:

pentomato
05-29-2009, 02:36 PM
Pay no heed to Quasi Pentamodo, lads. He couldn't find his own arse with the Hubble fucking telescope.

He's just a spurned troll who resorts to racism cos he hasn't got the brains to insult the individual.

You are just a poor man that has nothing better to with your life and insult everyone on you way.
Play the racist card, go ahead you idiotic poor old man, it is the only thing you can do, ignorant. Get out of your cave and see the world.
But I think I could find your fatself, after all your big stomach gets there a few hours before you.

pentomato
05-29-2009, 02:38 PM

:lol: You really haven't got a clue have you :no2:

Of course they belong to the Great Britain, the Queen is there lady hero lol.\
What would they do without england anyway? Sell potatoes?
I hope I am not been racist ahahahhahahahaha, every day Chalice sounds more like an american lol

pentomato
05-29-2009, 02:39 PM

Spellcheck can't do all the work for spastics like you, you know. You have to be able to tell the difference between different words. Something you fail regularly at. :01:

Go ahead teach me potato head lol

Something Else
05-29-2009, 02:40 PM
It's like someone got all the idiots on the internets and compressed them in to one clueless limp biscuit. :no:

pentomato
05-29-2009, 02:41 PM
It's like someone got all the idiots on the internets and compressed them in to one clueless limp biscuit. :no:

Right? And they let you out after that?

chalice
05-29-2009, 02:46 PM

You are just a poor man that has nothing better to with your life and insult everyone on you way.
Play the racist card, go ahead you idiotic poor old man, it is the only thing you can do, ignorant. Get our of your cave and see the world.
But I think I could find your fatself, after all your big stomach gets there a few hours before you.

Let me lick your tears, little one. Did I hurt your feelings?

Sad thing is, for you, that I'm actually younger than you. Must really grate on you that someone your junior can out-think you at every turn. Having said that, my 11 year old could run rings around you, so it's not really something to boast about.

Maybe you're into 11 year olds, though, so I'll keep him well away from you. :fear:

chalice
05-29-2009, 02:49 PM

I'd have to start at the beginning and the fact is, there's not an awful lot you can teach someone with Downs Syndrome apart from helping them not to walk into walls.

chalice
05-29-2009, 03:16 PM
Fuck sake, tick tock said the clock, cawk.

How long does it take you to type your fucking gibberish? I've given you a 25 whole minutes.

Stop licking your monitor and post more shite.

Something Else
05-29-2009, 03:41 PM
http://www.nirmaltv.com/2008/03/08/how-to-enable-spell-check-in-text-fields-in-firefox/

IdolEyes787
05-29-2009, 03:45 PM
I've cycled with Sean Kelly.True story.

He rode like a spastic but was hard as nails.Or rode like a nail and was as hard as a spastic .I can't remember exactly it was a while ago.

Anyway it moved me and expanded the human condition so it was art.

chalice
05-29-2009, 03:46 PM
http://www.nirmaltv.com/2008/03/08/how-to-enable-spell-check-in-text-fields-in-firefox/

Waste of time, mate. It needs a monglish to English translator of some description.

Seems to have ran away again. It does that when it makes a ballbag out of itself.

Which is often.

chalice
05-29-2009, 03:50 PM
I've cycled with Sean Kelly.True story.

He rode like a spastic but was hard as nails.Or rode like a nail and was as hard as a spastic .I can't remember exactly it was a while ago.

Anyway it moved me and expanded the human condition so it was art.

I stole the complete discography of Leonard Cohen off of the internets.

Had much the same effect as your encounter with Sean Kelly except it didn't give me cramps.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2009, 04:00 PM
I hated Leonard Cohen when I was younger .Turns out it wasn't the music but me that was lacking.:lol:

brotherdoobie
05-29-2009, 04:25 PM
For me...art is escape from the ordinary, the predictable and the expected. It's a sabbatical from the dullness of the day.

-bd

The_Martinator
05-29-2009, 04:35 PM
Obviously some paintings look like shit to me. I guess I can't think (see?) abstract enough.

I usually like paintings that are considered crap by people who know a lot about art.

brotherdoobie
05-29-2009, 04:43 PM
Art is Simon, but rarely Garfunkel..

-bd

chalice
05-29-2009, 04:47 PM
Art is Simon, but rarely Garfunkel..

-bd

Noice.

Hoi BD and Idol, did youse steal the new Leonard Cohen Live In London album yet?

Fucking rawks the sawks. True story.

brotherdoobie
05-29-2009, 05:01 PM
No, but I was listening to songs from it on Blip.fm. (that period does not look right...is it?)

-bd

chalice
05-29-2009, 05:04 PM
No, but I was listening to songs from it on Blip.fm. (that period does not look right...is it?)

-bd

Well, it was the end of a sentence so it's perfectly correct. Wish I could say the same about the lower case 'that' after the parenthesis, though.

I'll upload it to somewheres and you can steal the fuck out of it.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2009, 05:11 PM
I bought it like a month ago:O
Very adult .The combination of sex and spirituality that is.

http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#boogie%20street (http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#boogie%20street)

brotherdoobie
05-29-2009, 05:15 PM

-bd

Well, it was the end of a sentence so it's perfectly correct. Wish I could say the same about the lower case 'that' after the parenthesis, though.

I'll upload it to somewheres and you can steal the fuck out of it.

You get what you ask for...:pinch: The uploadage would be lovely. Thanks.

-bd

pentomato
05-29-2009, 08:32 PM
Play the racist card, go ahead you idiotic poor old man, it is the only thing you can do, ignorant. Get our of your cave and see the world.

Sad thing is, for you, that I'm actually younger than you. Must really grate on you that someone your junior can out-think you at every turn. Having said that, my 11 year old could run rings around you, so it's not really something to boast about.

Maybe you're into 11 year olds, though, so I'll keep him well away from you. :fear:

You should keep him away from your father, he is the one that may molest him.

pentomato
05-29-2009, 08:33 PM

I'd have to start at the beginning and the fact is, there's not an awful lot you can teach someone with Downs Syndrome apart from helping them not to walk into walls.

Your kids have potato sindreme like you? hun that's funny mister fat cow the potato eater

chalice
05-29-2009, 08:35 PM

Molested by a corpse. That's a new one.

Mongalong to your heart's content there, spakka. I'm off out for the weekend.

I'll read your shite come Monday morning and pwn you more.

Sayonara, spaz.

Mr JP Fugley
05-29-2009, 08:51 PM

Your kids have potato sindreme like you? hun that's funny mister fat cow the potato eater

What on Earth is potato sindreme.

What on Earth is a sindreme.

What the fuck are you talking about, you racist bag of shite.

IdolEyes787
05-29-2009, 09:07 PM
Dr Who: The Andromeda Syndrome :( SinDrome :cry:Syndreme .:frusty:Sindreme :thumbsup:

pentomato
05-29-2009, 10:16 PM

What on Earth is potato sindreme.

What on Earth is a sindreme.

What the fuck are you talking about, you racist bag of shite.

Baby you are not talking to your mother any more.

pentomato
05-29-2009, 10:18 PM
Dr Who: The Andromeda Syndrome :( SinDrome :cry:Syndreme .:frusty:Sindreme :thumbsup:

yeah, yeah, that one, the sindreme of the irish, instead the luck of the irish, it is the same thingy. lol lol

pentomato
05-29-2009, 10:20 PM

Sayonara, spaz.

It seems to me, that you know a lot about child molestation, you have to be one of those altar boys, or maybe one of those abused on those houses there in ireland, poor you, they say, when you talk a lot about something, it is because it happened to you or you are doing it, maybe even you are molesting your 11 year old son, I have hear worst things in life, from better people than you, well you are scam anyway.

Snee
05-29-2009, 10:26 PM
Do those posts even sound good in your head?

And if so: do you sniff glue like all the time?

pentomato
Thi reson us don't pay atention to us spalling, at is becuse us uent to pevlic educasione lol lol, so chalice ere yu happi nuw us betch?

pentomato
Do those posts even sound good in your head?

And if so: do you sniff glue like all the time?

As your mom used to say at night, get in my bed, I have to say, get off my bed...

Snee
05-29-2009, 10:28 PM
I'll take that as a yes, then.

Mr JP Fugley
05-30-2009, 03:42 PM

Sayonara, spaz.

It seems to me, that you know a lot about child molestation, you have to be one of those altar boys, or maybe one of those abused on those houses there in ireland, poor you, they say, when you talk a lot about something, it is because it happened to you or you are doing it, maybe even you are molesting your 11 year old son, I have hear worst things in life, from better people than you, well you are scam anyway.

Someone really needs to do something about this. I'm not much of a complainer but in my view that went way too far. Bringing someone's weans into a stupid slanging match is absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

Please ban this idiot.

benchez' mum
05-30-2009, 03:44 PM
You managed to read that? :O

Snee
05-30-2009, 04:30 PM
Nazis

I think that Chalice should be IP banned because he doesn't do anything except try to disrupt this forum, I noticed that many users including myself try to work with him but he wastes our patience

Snee
05-30-2009, 04:32 PM
/me hits head with hammer some more.

Snee
05-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Thi reson us don't pay atention to us spalling, at is becuse us uent to pevlic educasione lol lol, so chalice ere yu happi nuw us betch?

Snee
05-30-2009, 04:33 PM
/me goes for a hat trick

Snee
05-30-2009, 04:34 PM
it is the best spideman movie I ever seen in my life actually it make me cry , it make me laugh , it make me impressed , their are many many action , and their are love story ,,, it is a great mixer between all feelings ,

pentomato
05-30-2009, 07:44 PM

Someone really needs to do something about this. I'm not much of a complainer but in my view that went way too far. Bringing someone's weans into a stupid slanging match is absolutely disgraceful behaviour.

Please ban this idiot.

Are you saying that I should be banned?
If you are, I think you should pay attention and read, because the only one here, that always talks about child molestation is Chalice, not me, I just defend myself, so stop the gang thingy you have here ok, and stop kissing behinds, because when he feels like to, he will insult you too.

pentomato
05-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Nazis

I think that Chalice should be IP banned because he doesn't do anything except try to disrupt this forum, I noticed that many users including myself try to work with him but he wastes our patience

If I had to choose between chalice and you, well you would be gone long ago, at least chalice is a little human sometimes, but you, well let me shut up, there is nothing nice to say about you.

Snee
05-30-2009, 08:19 PM
Coming from a completely useless and increasingly malign idiot whose approval I in no way want or value, that's kind of a compliment. True story.

Mr JP Fugley
05-30-2009, 08:22 PM

Please ban this idiot.

If you are, I think you should pay attention and read, because the only one here, that always talks about child molestation is Chalice, not me, I just defend myself, so stop the gang thingy you have here ok, and stop kissing behinds, because when he feels like to, he will insult you too.

You're scum. Fuck off and die, soon.

Snee
05-30-2009, 08:28 PM
You shouldn't use words that long, he might have trouble following.

Mr JP Fugley
05-30-2009, 08:31 PM
Who cares, he's a cunt anyway.

Something Else
05-30-2009, 08:33 PM
How flippant.

IdolEyes787
05-30-2009, 08:36 PM
But is it art?

Something Else
05-30-2009, 08:39 PM
But is it art?

No. Being a cunt isn't art.

Something Else
05-30-2009, 08:40 PM
It can be an art if done properly however.

Mr JP Fugley
05-30-2009, 10:11 PM
:sage:

pentomato
05-30-2009, 10:25 PM

You're scum. Fuck off and die, soon.

If I die, I'll be back to hunt you arss wiper

pentomato
05-30-2009, 10:27 PM
Coming from a completely useless and increasingly malign idiot whose approval I in no way want or value, that's kind of a compliment. True story.

I don't think you are aware, of how many people around here can't stand you, most think you are a poor person without ideas, but anyway, keep living in a dream dog house.

Mr JP Fugley
05-30-2009, 10:45 PM
Seriously, fuck off and die, you're a total cunt.

Rat Faced
05-30-2009, 11:04 PM
No he isn't, Cunts are useful

Mr JP Fugley
05-30-2009, 11:21 PM

Fair point, he's a bag of shite.

pentomato
05-30-2009, 11:59 PM

Fair point, he's a bag of shite.

I know that you are, but what am I?

Mr JP Fugley
05-31-2009, 12:06 AM
fair point, he's a bag of shite.

i know that you are, but what am i?

Something Else
05-31-2009, 12:16 AM
:lol: :earl:

Snee
05-31-2009, 12:21 AM

I don't think you are aware, of how many people around here can't stand you, most think you are a poor person without ideas, but anyway, keep living in a dream dog house.
Listen up, captain glue-sniffer.

I'm well aware of the number of idiots and dull-of-wits I've made cry. Whether you are speaking for them, or if the many people you're talking about live purely in your head, is pretty much unimportant, as I have absolutely no wish being liked by a random pack of idiots, imaginary or not.

I'll do you a favour, though, just this once. I'll hammer the point all the way home:

Every fucking moronic post you make on here, people laugh at, not with.

Your comebacks are inane and laughable, when at all legible.

Your command of the english language is dubious at best. Half the time babelfish does a better job.

Your attempts at serious discussion are pathetic, and the bulk of your arguments come off as delusional and misinformed. If we were in a debate, I'd want you on the other team. Even when you should be arguing from a foolproof position, you fuck it up. You make whatever side you're arguing for look worse.

Your insults towards chalice in this thread aren't just stupid, they are distasteful. You're a rotten human being.

Or, to sum things up, in language you can understand:

You stupid.
Die in fire.

Snee
05-31-2009, 12:26 AM
Do consider castrating yourself. Genes like that don't need spreading. And you're letting the side down.

It'd be a win for everyone.

Except maybe you. But you don't count.

Think of the greater good.

Snee
05-31-2009, 01:01 AM
Wot's that all about, then?

The missus is a trained (by trained, I mean she studied it in St. Martins, like) artist.

In such, I reckon she reckons that anything she paints, as a result, is art.

I say that that's fucking shite.

Not to say that what she paints is shite, like. A lot of it looks good.

However, just looking good doesn't quite cut it, like. Doesn't there have to be some semblance of depth to qualify it as Art? Technique isn't enough.

By that I mean portraiture or still lives, no matter the perspective or angle or given light, it's still a static piece and has no deeper meaning behind it, like.

Haven't all of those been bled out to their fulfilment?

I would like to think that she should strive towards classical art, by that I mean pictures with deeper meaning, symbolism, an acute demonstration of the human condition and all that shite.

For all of her technical talent, all she wants to do is paint portraits of our kids. Nothing wrong with that, like. But she could paint our kids into a grander piece.
I just realised I haven't said anything about that^.

What she makes IS art, I'd say. For further information on the definition of art I'd like to refer you to my esteemed colleague mr zed, who is a bit of an expert on the subject.

What she makes isn't necessarily original, or good, though. But art doesn't have to be good, it doesn't even have to speak to YOU.

This has pretty much all been said before, in a roundabout way, but that's how I too look at it.

As for the square-ish thing someone posted, I think I know what that's about. And it's not shit, it's a slightly convoluted metaphor as I see it. True story.

EDit: just to try and steer this back on track, like.
EDitII: I really like the part about painting them into a larger piece. She should make it a djungle or an alien landscape or something.
EDit: Or maybe a potato plantation, yeah.