PDA

View Full Version : This Place Suxs

vegasguy
09-26-2003, 03:50 PM
Hi,

People are posting vertifieds and they are not working, what the hell, you post them then you turn off your computer?

For the last week I have been trying to downloads few movies vertifieds and all that comes up "more sources needed"

People here is a suggestion, if you are going to post a vertified file, make it accessible to others for a few days. Leave your PC on and K-lite open. THis is why this feature was built into K-lite, so people could find vertified files and download them.
:swear: :swear:

AHHHHHHHH

BTW, its not the program nor the my internet connection, (Cable, 3mb/s) I have downloaded other stuff that I have searched for.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hell Bearshare is better at this point,

Anyone with suggestions on how to keep vertifieds real and not fake? To me, if ya cant download em then they are fakes.

Dapadipz
09-26-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by vegasguy@26 September 2003 - 15:50
Hi,

People are posting vertifieds and they are not working, what the hell, you post them then you turn off your computer?

For the last week I have been trying to downloads few movies vertifieds and all that comes up "more sources needed"

People here is a suggestion, if you are going to post a vertified file, make it accessible to others for a few days. Leave your PC on and K-lite open. THis is why this feature was built into K-lite, so people could find vertified files and download them.

AHHHHHHHH

BTW, its not the program nor the my internet connection, (Cable, 3mb/s) I have downloaded other stuff that I have searched for.

Anyone with suggestions on how to keep vertifieds real and not fake? To me, if ya cant download em then they are fakes.
Stfu!

jus because u aint gettin no sources doesnt mean people aint sharing that file! :angry:

u probably aint connected to the same supernode

Hyperspam
09-26-2003, 03:57 PM
Hey I understand your frustration. I was having the same problem yesterday with a certain Verfied. Check out Shareaza.com They are another program that you can use that is similar to Kazaa. you might have betterluck with sources there.

ilw
09-26-2003, 03:58 PM
Ask for advice on finding files instead of whinging

Mr. Mulder
09-26-2003, 04:01 PM
Bearshare is better at this point,

There's no need for that kind of foul language ;)

ezyryder
09-26-2003, 04:04 PM
Verified files don't always work, sad but true. However, if you take the file size and file name, and use that in an advanced search (using kazaa) you will find the same file with more sources, and hey-presto.

so my suggestion is to click on the file, let it load into kazaa and then copy its info into search window and let rip, usualy that alone makes the file find sources (without selecting another file). Remember the auto-search more tool is vital tell it to always search (none of this 2 minute nonsense)

hope that helps.

vegasguy
09-26-2003, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by ilw@26 September 2003 - 15:58
Ask for advice on finding files instead of whinging
Hi,

Maybe I was sniffing to much soap on my soapbox,

Anyone have advice on finding real files, :)

[B][O][T]
09-26-2003, 04:05 PM
Look at the size of the verified file, and search for it in kazaa.
Set auto-search more at 2-3 minuts, look at the results and check the file size if You can see the verified movie.

If not jump supernode a couple of times.

http://www.home.no/brand/maggie_sitting.gif

BOT

andy257
09-26-2003, 04:47 PM
My advice to anyone these days looking for movies or games is to go else where. Kazaa is dead. Even the music industry are making it harder these days for us to download music, and in my opinion it wont be long until kazaa is the least used p2p prgram available.

slimboyfatz
09-26-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by andy257@26 September 2003 - 17:47
My advice to anyone these days looking for movies or games is to go else where. Kazaa is dead. Even the music industry are making it harder these days for us to download music, and in my opinion it wont be long until kazaa is the least used p2p prgram available.
Thats a little bloody strong mister!!! ;) ....but no you is probably right..go elsewhere for the more recent movies (fakes have saturated Kazaa)..old films can be pretty good though..loads of sources and stuff.. :D

N.B. No let me correct myself..u can get new movies in the Verified section..jus do as the people earlier said...........Why did i make this post?!?!! :blink: (lie down in a darkened room now and take medication)..LOL :lol:

Gre1
09-26-2003, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by vegasguy@26 September 2003 - 10:50
Hi,

AHHHHHHHH

Quit whining, if u see a hash just see who posted it then ask them what node they are on. Also, Do as bot said that is effective for most files but I suggest longer than 2-3 minutes. Another thing don't talk about this place if u don't like it leave, or if u want it that bad just go to the store and buy it.

Grimlock
09-26-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by vegasguy@26 September 2003 - 15:50
Hi,

AHHHHHHHH

WTF is a vertified file? I know what a verified file is but...

Skank
09-26-2003, 08:13 PM
Kazaa is still good for well spread files though..

ilw
09-26-2003, 09:32 PM
andy your avatar is a wee bit over the 100k limit ;)

Gre1
09-26-2003, 09:38 PM
If the moderators feel it's a problem they will let him know or remove it.

BILLY-THE-FISH
09-26-2003, 11:46 PM
WOW andy thats a Great avatar!!!!!
Hubba Hubba! :wub:

Keikan
09-27-2003, 01:02 AM
Don't u love n00bs

Jayhawk
09-27-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Keikan@26 September 2003 - 19:02
Don't u love n00bs
they just dont get it sometimes

also some of those hashes are really old and some people might not be sharing that file anymore or something maybe i dont know thats just my thought on the matter

and STFU n00b http://www.klboard.ath.cx/style_images/1/icon12.gif

Monkeee
09-27-2003, 01:23 AM
i swear no one has patience these days <_<

Jayhawk
09-27-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Monkeee@26 September 2003 - 19:23
i swear no one has patience these days <_<
don&#39;t u love it how some people think they are the only people trying to do something and are in such a hurry and just doesnt work so they come blame everyone else........ :blink:

Smooch
09-27-2003, 01:40 AM
Don&#39;t be so harsh, I think he/she will have got the point by now. We all started somewhere.

huuramis
09-27-2003, 08:40 AM
thats weird because im on dialup and nearly all the verifieds from this forum have worked for me everytime.

please dont complain about this forum. if it wasnt for k-lite and this forum we wouldnt have shit to download.

Adster
09-27-2003, 09:13 AM
varifeds work for me it cna be hard to find source yes but its better then downlod 45 different fake versions files