PDA

View Full Version : Have been banned from TorrentBytes, don't know the reason

DeWe
05-30-2009, 09:14 PM
I have been banned from this site, i got 500GB uploaded, 100GB downloaded, i never wrote a comment or replied a topic so i don't know the reason. Because of the IP ban, i cannot reach to IRC neither. Can someone help ?

hmhef
05-30-2009, 11:06 PM
join the irc support channel ,
/server irc.p2p-network.net
/join #torrentbytes-support
it is in the 1st page if u googled "torrentbytes irc support" ;)

or pm me your username

DeWe
05-31-2009, 08:14 AM
join the irc support channel ,
/server irc.p2p-network.net
/join #torrentbytes-support
it is in the 1st page if u googled "torrentbytes irc support" ;)

or pm me your username

Yeah, i Google'd it and tried, can log in to channel, auto disconnects.

Edit: Solved, it is open again.

hmhef
05-31-2009, 08:23 AM
use this link to get you directly to the support channel
http://tinyurl.com/tbhelp

if needed

lol87
08-08-2009, 12:16 AM
I have been banned from this site, i got 500GB uploaded, 100GB downloaded

The only logical reasons that you have been banned for is "over-seeding". This is statet very clearly on their rules, "do not overseed".

I have been banned too. I have had a ratio of 4. I've seeded most of my torrents in a ratio of 1:1. When I downloaded a "freeleech" of 20 GB and seeded in a ratio 1:1, then I got a ratio of 4. So I've been banned for over-seeding.

I have never postet anything on that site as well.

TP635
08-08-2009, 01:36 AM
I have been banned from this site, i got 500GB uploaded, 100GB downloaded

The only logical reasons that you have been banned for is "over-seeding". This is statet very clearly on their rules, "do not overseed".

I have been banned too. I have had a ratio of 4. I've seeded most of my torrents in a ratio of 1:1. When I downloaded a "freeleech" of 20 GB and seeded in a ratio 1:1, then I got a ratio of 4. So I've been banned for over-seeding.

I have never postet anything on that site as well.

Are you sure you can get banned for over seeding? I have a ridiculous ratio of 310:1 there and I am not banned .........yet.

lol87
08-08-2009, 01:54 AM
Are you sure you can get banned for over seeding? I have a ridiculous ratio of 310:1 there and I am not banned .........yet.

From their Rules section it is written:

OverSeeding is forbidden (packs are an exception).

I'm really confused here. Why am i banned? I have not done anything against against their rules except for over-seeding.

I have had to change my IP in order to access their page, but I tried to re-register with another email account, but I have not recieved a confirmation letter.

TP635
08-08-2009, 03:12 AM
From their Rules section it is written:

OverSeeding is forbidden (packs are an exception).I'm really confused here. Why am i banned? I have not done anything against against their rules except for over-seeding.

I have had to change my IP in order to access their page, but I tried to re-register with another email account, but I have not recieved a confirmation letter.

Ok then, I think I do a lot of H&R to get my ratio down fast before they banned me.

Rart
08-08-2009, 04:16 AM
I can understand discouraging overseeding, but actually banning for it, with no notice? In addition to an IP ban? Sounds a little over the top.