05-30-2009, 10:08 PM
Someone do something ffs.

Rat Faced
05-30-2009, 11:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owomq9qESY8

LubTheStaringCat
05-31-2009, 12:25 AM
Why Is a Tornado, like a Divorce.
Because there's a lot Sucking and Blowing, then you lose your house.

Snee
05-31-2009, 12:32 AM
Someone do something ffs.

Working on it. Totally.

Snee
05-31-2009, 12:50 AM
Try this (http://tinyurl.com/lbgq82). It's some thing a guy on demonoid made, comverted to an mp3. Or at least that's what it should be, assuming the host didn't fuck it up.

If you listen to it, with your eyes closed, and the volume up loud, it can make you forget that it's hot.
Works for me, sometimes.

I may have poasted it on here before, I honestly can't recall.

Alien5
05-31-2009, 01:16 AM
I need a piss. :dabs:

pentomato
05-31-2009, 01:43 AM
So, the old continent didn't hear about the invention of air conditioner?

callum
05-31-2009, 01:51 AM

Skweeky, like myself, lives in scotland. Air conditioning is actually present in every home here. I don't know how we'd survive without it to be honest, it's one of the downsides of living in a tropical climate I suppose.

Seedler
05-31-2009, 04:58 AM
Don't you have a kid now Skyweeky? Play with it.:huh:

Albo Da Kid
05-31-2009, 07:16 AM
and you're calling me a pervert:dry:

Skweeky
05-31-2009, 07:20 AM

Skweeky, like myself, lives in scotland. Air conditioning is actually present in every home here. I don't know how we'd survive without it to be honest, it's one of the downsides of living in a tropical climate I suppose.

My mate, who lives 8 miles up the road actually bought himself an air-conditioning unit back in January :lol:

I reckon that will have paid itself back by 2094.

Seedler
05-31-2009, 08:16 AM

And only you would think of it that way.:ermm:

I meant the normal mother-child play time, such as tummy rubbing, peekaboo, that type of thing. What were YOU thinking?:huh:

Skweeky
05-31-2009, 08:54 AM

And only you would think of it that way.:ermm:

I meant the normal mother-child play time, such as tummy rubbing, peekaboo, that type of thing. What were YOU thinking?:huh:

It was after 10PM. The sprog was asleep.

pentomato
05-31-2009, 12:47 PM

My mate, who lives 8 miles up the road actually bought himself an air-conditioning unit back in January :lol:

They must be expensive there, here you get a nice one for $80, I hate the heat and humidity we get here in summer.

benchez' mum
05-31-2009, 12:52 PM
I'm going to get a humidifier and a dehumidifier and let them battle it out.

Skweeky
05-31-2009, 01:06 PM
That sounds like an idea for Robot Wars.

Whatever happened to that show?

benchez' mum
05-31-2009, 01:12 PM
It was dismantled by it's rival. :drummer:

lamuller
05-31-2009, 02:41 PM

Those things never work for me, I think they are a waste of money, but then again, everybody is different.

Snee
05-31-2009, 03:22 PM
Most people plug them in and turn them on, though.

pentomato
05-31-2009, 04:33 PM
Of course, but you need electricity to do such thing.

Albo Da Kid
05-31-2009, 07:36 PM
I meant the normal mother-child play time, such as tummy rubbing,:huh:
don't sugar coat it now.. u know what u meant

Albo Da Kid
05-31-2009, 07:37 PM

Those things never work for me, I think they are a waste of money, but then again, everybody is different.
I thought you were a lezbino.. u have kids ffs?

Mr JP Fugley
05-31-2009, 07:38 PM
Have you ever had an original thought arsehole.

"You haven't got air conditioners, you haven't got electricity ..." fuck sake you must be able to do better than trite, puerile shite than that.

No what am I thinking, forget it, clearly not. We'll go back to the you fucking off and dying thing.

Snee
05-31-2009, 08:16 PM
I just read that as the voice of experience speaking.

I have this mental image of an unwashed trogdolyte sitting in a small, unlit, apartment in whatever third world hellhole he'd hail from, pushing the power switch for a dodgy-looking excuse for an ac unit.

Pushing the switch with increasing desperation, and missing now and then. First mumbling "button makes whoosh" over and over, then shouting wordlessly at it as frustration takes over. A single drop of dribble hanging from his mouth, turning into spittle as he goes.

And in the background, a forgotten unpaid power bill.

tesco
06-01-2009, 02:15 AM

They must be expensive there, here you get a nice one for $80, I hate the heat and humidity we get here in summer.
Where can you get an air conditioner for $80?:blink:

brotherdoobie
06-01-2009, 03:50 AM

I have this mental image of an unwashed trogdolyte sitting in a small, unlit, apartment in whatever third world hellhole he'd hail from, pushing the power switch for a dodgy-looking excuse for an ac unit.

Pushing the switch with increasing desperation, and missing now and then. First mumbling "button makes whoosh" over and over, then shouting wordlessly at it as frustration takes over. A single drop of dribble hanging from his mouth, turning into spittle as he goes.

:lol:

A picture in words.

-bd

Biggles
06-01-2009, 07:59 PM

Yup first thing I check out in a house - I mean you know it is going to be hot for two three days a year so it is best to make sure it works.

Actually the ac in my car is playing up - I think it needs a recharge. I haven't really used it since the last hot day (last August I think)

Proper Bo
06-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Open the windaes then, obviousment.

Skiz
06-01-2009, 08:17 PM

That's what I was thinking. Maybe some shit window unit type off Craigslist or something. :unsure:

Biggles
06-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Open the windaes then, obviousment.

Did that - drove like one of those beagles hanging out of the window with my ears flapping in the wind.

I don't actually have beagle ears it was just a simile.

Skweeky
06-01-2009, 08:35 PM
Same problem here Les. The AC isn't working at all. I reckon it's a government ploy.

Biggles
06-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Same problem here Les. The AC isn't working at all. I reckon it's a government ploy.

It's the Royals - shape shifting lizards prefer warm houses.

Skweeky
06-01-2009, 08:45 PM
Hmmm, seems they have started assimilating the MP's as well eh.

pentomato
06-01-2009, 09:03 PM

In the US, and sometimes for less.

pentomato
06-01-2009, 09:04 PM

That's what I was thinking. Maybe some shit window unit type off Craigslist or something. :unsure:

There is not walmart in texas or target? Yes a window one

Biggles
06-01-2009, 09:06 PM

Ohhhh! a brick?

$80 seems a lot.

Skweeky
06-01-2009, 09:08 PM
:lol: :earl:

Skiz
06-01-2009, 09:15 PM

Of course we have WalMarts, but they don't sell window unit ACs. We all have proper CACH.

It's 101 degrees with 94% humidity. A window unit wouldn't cut here. :lol:

You could probably buy one at a hardware store or something for use in a work shed or garage I suppose. :unsure:

Hombre
06-01-2009, 09:43 PM
here is the answer for your prayers skweeky, if u r a girl as it says in your profil.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061206184405AArfV1w

Alien5
06-01-2009, 09:46 PM
here is the answer for your prayers skweeky, if u r a girl as it says in your profil.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061206184405aarfv1whttp://www.forumspile.com/LOL-Hitler_is_amused.jpg

Skweeky
06-01-2009, 10:30 PM

I like to keep mine in the German fashion; with dreadlocks in it.

pentomato
06-01-2009, 11:08 PM

Of course we have WalMarts, but they don't sell window unit ACs. We all have proper CACH.

It's 101 degrees with 94% humidity. A window unit wouldn't cut here. :lol:

You could probably buy one at a hardware store or something for use in a work shed or garage I suppose. :unsure:

Well a 5000 for a room is more than enough, I have three in my house, well here is not as hot as in texas, we still have cold weather most of the time anyway, never mind, it is like apples and pears lol

Mr JP Fugley
06-01-2009, 11:52 PM

Genious.

Barbarossa
06-02-2009, 04:36 PM
We've got a fan in our bedroom.

Occasionally I sign autographs after a particularly exquisite episode of sexualness

Proper Bo
06-02-2009, 05:48 PM

Occasionally I sign autographs after a particularly exquisite episode of sexualness

I hope you write using your other hand, like.

Hairbautt
06-02-2009, 06:18 PM

I hope you write using your other hand, like.
:glag:

The Flying Cow
06-02-2009, 10:07 PM

Resolved Question: How can i keep my Vagina smelling fresh all day?

latha j says: you no need to keep your vagina smelling fresh unless you want somebody to smell it.

chesirecat says: shower everyday and another good thing is have a bath a few time a week too. and douche it with just water cos i know soaps can mess around the PH acidity level.

Chloe says: Teach it to gargle with Listerine? A shower and good hygiene should take care of it. If not, then you should see a doctor as you may have an infection. If your boyfriend is whining about it, get rid of him if you hygiene is good. He obviously is not a keeper.

:mellow:

bmjr
06-02-2009, 10:19 PM
boo