PDA

View Full Version : French plane disappeared over Atlantic

SonsOfLiberty
06-01-2009, 10:42 PM
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/174/1airfranceplane.jpg

The search party is huge, like from Brazil all the way to the African coast or something insane like that, very much reminds me of Lost

An Air France plane carrying 228 people from Brazil to France has vanished over the Atlantic after flying into turbulence, airline officials say.

The Airbus sent an automatic message at 0214 GMT, four hours after leaving Rio de Janeiro, reporting a short circuit. It may have been damaged by lightning.

It was well over the ocean when it was lost, making Brazilian and French search planes' task more difficult.

France's president said the chances of finding survivors were "very small".

:source: Source: BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8076848.stm)

enoughfakefiles
06-02-2009, 09:31 PM
There was one of our project managers in my place of wurk today who said he caught that same flight but two days ealier :O

lynx
06-02-2009, 11:13 PM
David Copperfield has a lot to answer for.

IdolEyes787
06-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Apparently unless they ran head on into the mother of all storms ( and they have radar to avoid that) it would have taken a fuselage breach( read bomb) to drop a plane like that.

Of course that's just what an "expert" on CNN said but I think that we should believe everything we see on TV news. Especially speculation.Especially squared if it's of the wild variety.:yup:

lynx
06-02-2009, 11:47 PM
Apparently unless they ran head on into the mother of all storms ( and they have radar to avoid that) it would have taken a fuselage breach( read bomb) to drop a plane like that.

Of course that's just what an "expert" on CNN said but I think that we should believe everything we see on TV news. Especially speculation.Especially squared if it's of the wild variety.:yup:
Yet another expert says that violent updraughts and downdraughts can exceed a plane's descent/ascent rate. The result is that the wings are torn off. (Edit: BTW, they DID run into the mother of all storms)

Neither this nor the bomb theory sits well with the report of electrical failure though.

Albo Da Kid
06-03-2009, 10:42 PM
it's a conspiracy. the government wants us to think about this shit when we're high so they can set us up to follow their everymove

im a always a step ahead of these cocksuckers

IdolEyes787
06-03-2009, 10:45 PM
When you box you get hit in the head a lot don't you?

shipwreck
06-03-2009, 10:49 PM
im a always a step ahead of these cocksuckers

Being one step ahead of cocksuckers isn't the most desirable situation to be in though.

This said, keep it up. Fight the power.

Albo Da Kid
06-03-2009, 10:57 PM
When you box you get hit in the head a lot don't you?
i have a bad habit of keeping my left down

Albo Da Kid
06-03-2009, 11:01 PM
try thinking of these kind of events when you're high. you'll come up with the most ridiculous conclusions

a long time ago i remember sitting with a couple of friends in the park benches. i remember looking up in the sky and thinking about 9/11... im still scared to this day with the bullshit thoughts that went through my mind during those moments lol