PDA

View Full Version : [Req] Pedro's BTMusic

technodrome
06-02-2009, 04:27 PM
Hi everyone!

I just bought a new mp3 player and an IEM. Now i want to listen musics in Flac. So, i need an invite or account to Pedro's BTMusic.

If you want some ratio proofs, just ask and i'll send you via pm..

If you want to see that i love sharing and torrent communities, Am i a good torrent user or not, please check my giveaway post :)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-giveaway-338985

The_Martinator
06-02-2009, 05:06 PM
I'm a little concerned about your knowledge of mp3 players. Afaik they don't play FLAC...

djerholler69
06-02-2009, 05:36 PM
ahh, they do actually, some of them, though not the iPod :( Most iRiver models support flac as well as the Sansa's :)

The_Martinator
06-02-2009, 05:41 PM
ahh, they do actually, some of them, though not the iPod :( Most iRiver models support flac as well as the Sansa's :)

I stand corrected. Carry on. It will be hard, though. Since recently only uploaders get invites.

technodrome
06-02-2009, 06:19 PM
I have an iRiver lplayer and it plays flac.. I hope someone can invite me..

brightsid
06-02-2009, 07:02 PM
If you have a new iRiver you don't need a flac dedicated tracker. You should join what or waffles if you are not already member

MATEE100
06-02-2009, 07:39 PM
I'm a little concerned about your knowledge of mp3 players. Afaik they don't play FLAC...
Well.They can :) Only need a program for this,like on PS2.

technodrome
06-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Please do not advise me. I have a long history in torrent world, and i have many of high level trackers. So, i don't need any information in this step..

If you have an account or invite, please just pm me that if you want any ratio proofs or not..

IdolEyes787
06-02-2009, 08:59 PM

If you want to see that i love sharing and torrent communities, Am i a good torrent user or not, please check my giveaway post :)

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-giveaway-338985

Please do not advise me. I have a long history in torrent world, and i have many of high level trackers. So, i don't need any information in this step..

If you have an account or invite, please just pm me that if you want any ratio proofs or not..

You don't want any advice but I will give you some anyway.
If you wish to make a request for Pedro 's or anything beyond the usual I suggest that you use the opportunity to demonstrate that there is at least a chance that you may turn out to be good member by displaying some knowledge of the subject.

Invite giveaways may ( or may not ) show generosity but they also prove that you aren't very trustworthy in that you don't appear overly concerned about following tracker rules .
Same goes for asking for an account.

I may not have a long history in the torrent world but I know that much.

technodrome
06-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Did you see which trackers i giving away? There is no high level trackers in there. And many of them wants to growing up. So, they want us to spread their invites.. Did you see that i giving away HDBits or SCT invite? iPlay, SCC or something?

i know exactly which invite i can give, or not..

So, please do not advise..

cinephilia
06-02-2009, 10:14 PM
why the hell would you care more about "high level trackers" than lower ones ? are you retarded or what ?
so if we follow your logic, you only respect the rules for 'hard-to-get' trackers for the only reason they are rare and renowned ?

you shot yourself in the foot again...

1000possibleclaws
06-03-2009, 03:59 AM
why the hell would you care more about "high level trackers" than lower ones ? are you retarded or what ?
so if we follow your logic, you only respect the rules for 'hard-to-get' trackers for the only reason they are rare and renowned ?

you shot yourself in the foot again...

He's saying that the invites he's giving out are for sites that don't care for security as much as for a growing userbase. I'm not gonna go through his history to see for myself, but I'll take a chance and say he's not being retarded.

Condemning someone because he uses the word 'level' is pretty arrogant. I know a ton of people who shun everyone who does this but are so obviously hooked on the level game whether or not they'll admit it.

brightsid
06-03-2009, 06:44 AM
Advices used to be valuable.
You are saying that you are an experienced torrent user and I'm sure you are but that has nothing to do with the tracker you are requesting. There is a "banning" war at pedros the last few days so things are not as cool as used to be especially with invites. But if you can prove you know a few simple things about flac you might find an invite

1) What kind of music you like?
2) 3 Profile links of music dedicated trackers each one of them with more than 5 uploaded albums in flac. Waffles and What should be among the 3. All your uploads must include log and cue in order to be checked. You can send pm for this infos
3) At least 5 albums you can't find in the trackers above and you think that they might be available at pedros
4) A few things about yourshelf. Where are you from, how old are you, fav movies, hobbies etc

technodrome
06-03-2009, 07:39 AM
@Cinephilia, if you get that idea from my message, then "retarded" is not me..

I said growing trackers want us to spread their invitations, can you understand? If you can't, i will explain again..

I'm not a level maniac. If i was, i search for E****. And this topic is not a lounge If you have invitation, let's talk about that. If you don't, please let the topic..

@brightsid

I can send them to you. Your Pedro's account able to invite me?

brightsid
06-03-2009, 08:49 AM
My account is able but I don't like your I don't need advices answers. So unless you are sure that your answers are good enough to change my mind, don't bother your chances are limited

technodrome
06-03-2009, 08:59 AM
I said i don't need advices because they advise me another sites or how difficult to find an invitation to Pedro's.. I really don't need to hear that because i know them :)

I am an old torrent user, i know which sites has been hard to get in, which sites are worth (I don't mean level, like TL is much better than any of high level 0day trackers. Even IPtorrents is better than most of them)

I don't like to seem like a smart aleck, sorry for that..

cinephilia
06-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Condemning someone because he uses the word 'level' is pretty arrogant.
i totally agree that it's just stupid to condemn someone cause he used the word 'level' to refer to a category of trackers but in that particular case, he clearly implied that being member of high level trackers made him special.

actually, he is the arrogant :happy:

technodrome
06-03-2009, 11:28 AM
if you want to argue with me, please do it with pm, do not spam here..

And please think just for one second. What is level? if an invite is hard to find, it means the site don't want more users.. If a site giving many of invites to users, that means the site wants to giving away invitations and grow the userbase.. So, i think high level trackers do not want to spread their invites to forum sites, but low level trackers like 10 invitations per user, they want to spread. I don't saying that high level trackers more respectful than low levels. You can't understand the difference..

You just want to spam spam and more spam. If you have an answer for me, Or you can not realize what i'm saying, please send it with pm..

cinephilia
06-03-2009, 12:17 PM
you should thank me for bumping your request.

technodrome
06-07-2009, 04:44 PM
well, thank you but next time, do that without blaming me ;)