PDA

View Full Version : Giving a few things

NuclearBomb
06-03-2009, 01:49 AM
Finally settled in the new house, so its time to giveaway a few things since I couldn't be more active before the move.

Here is what I have and just let me know why you would like it. When you give an answer please give a relevant reason.

3 x thevault
1 x ntorrents
1 x indietorrents
0 x SCC
1 x pretorians
3 x bit-HDTV
5 x IPT
1 x TR
1 x PP

Only excellent quality people need apply

Glitterstep
06-03-2009, 04:11 AM
Hey Man,Can i apply for a SCC invite..

SCC is an excellent 0-day tracker with good speeds,Excellent content...and a friggin FREELEECH Music section:01:!!!and i also heard its got excellent content on Apps,Movies,Videos.....
..i got to know about this from my friend!!(who doesn't have an invite atm)

I can PM u my profile links,where u can see the number
of torrents i have upped!!:)
I will be an asset to this tracker..i've got a lot of EDM stuff on my pC...I need SCC for my music(apart from EDM)other genre's and SCC's got a Freeleech music section...need it for those movies,apps,videos,Pc games...and comics(if SCC's got one)..I got a bandwith connection of 512 kbps..So in this case the freeleech section will really help me out!!:)

I can PM u my profile links..

NuclearBomb
06-03-2009, 05:25 AM
send them over

extreme08
06-03-2009, 07:03 AM
Well I would like Bit-hdtv because, im trying to get inside a strong HD trackers like HdBits.org but its so difficult. So I would like to try myself inside Bit-hdtv:). I heard theres is strong base of leechers and seeders so this should be great for the speed and the staff im sure is pretty friendly.

I would like also if its possbile to have an invite for IPT. I would love to get inside a good general tracker. I heard they have a great design and many categories of torrents, specially they have alot of packs ans thats something great!:)

Thanks!

tejaslok
06-03-2009, 07:18 AM
is SCC still there if there i will apply for it
I heard it is a scene 0-day trackers and it is very hard to get in,
I have been trying to get into it from months
I am into some good pre scene/0-day trackers and i will PM u my profile links there
ty

ba786
06-03-2009, 09:48 AM
Hi
May i have have the thevault plz. I know that it has goog magazines
in it and also good book and where i live it is a bit hard to get good magazines. Thanks

TraLaLa
06-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Nice work N.B :)

zzzMonster
06-03-2009, 02:10 PM
Does the vault has a lot of ebooks,if yes,may i have the vault,thanks

ISX
06-03-2009, 04:23 PM
i would like to have a bit-HDTV
i give proofs to pm if needed ; i often use my friend seedbox.

NuclearBomb
06-03-2009, 06:45 PM
the vault has a lot of business and finance type stuff or at least that is what i use it for. there is marketing, e commerce, ebay, net traffic optimization, and authors in these fields.

scc is gone and bit-hdtv closed on me, but i have your names written down and will send invites as soon as they open.

tejaslok
06-04-2009, 04:00 AM
ok nuclear bomb np ;) thank you for good GA here i better hope someday i could get in(SCC)

Cabalo
06-04-2009, 05:10 AM
i have an account also at pretorians.
do you happen to know how many Gb's you have to up to get an invite ?