PDA

View Full Version : [request] POTUK

jordanb
06-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Hi,

I am looking for an invite for potuk or an unused account, I have been using bittorrent for a number of years and will not cheat or abuse the invite/account.

I am a member on a few private sites revtt, iptorrents, dididave and can provide screenshots of ratios if needed.

thanks

cabbar
06-03-2009, 07:10 PM
Can someone give more details and screenshots about this tracker??

MATEE100
06-03-2009, 07:39 PM
General Level 2 site.PreTime is good,there are also 0-Day Packs.Many unique torrents there,what you can't find on another tracker.

jordanb
06-03-2009, 07:45 PM
great forum and community on there aswell

MATEE100
06-03-2009, 07:47 PM
Free signups were about 2 years ago.

cabbar
06-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Thanx friends..
How many torrents they have?

MATEE100
06-03-2009, 07:50 PM
I don't know.They're deleting every unseeded,dead,and older than 1 week torrents.Changing a lot everytime.

jordanb
06-03-2009, 07:50 PM
quite a lot of torrents, and re-seeds on dead torrents are normally very good

jordanb
06-04-2009, 07:45 AM
anyone?

jordanb
06-05-2009, 01:34 PM
bump

MATEE100
06-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Only Power Users and ViP's can invite others.

ovisan
06-06-2009, 01:00 AM
it's more a forum than a tracker.
So why exactly d'ya want it mate? Ya got a few decent trackers, most of them with loads more torrents than what ya lookin for.
I will help ya only once so dont get used to it, allrite: make a proper request, give us a few good reasons ya want to join, a speedtest might help, a couple of good ratio-proofs will do well too, swear ya ve never traded or cheated before and never will, and most of all: use some Cockney slang(they will like that). Allrite, I m history.
Baked potatoes

jordanb
06-06-2009, 10:03 AM
I would like the tracker as I find it has a very good community on there, they also have a dj sets category in the music section which has quite a lot of the particular style of music I like. There is also a technical section on the site, with lots of very helpful members on board who are more than willing to give a few moments of there time to help someone else out. Everyone is really friendly and the torrents are pretty decent with really good releases and if there are no seeds on a torrent then all you have to do is pm the uploader or one of the other d/loaders and it will normally be re-uploaded very quickly for you.

I promise not to trade the invite/account or indeed cheat ever and will be a good member on the site and maintain a good ratio.

here is 2 speedtests:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/489791268.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/489791750.png

and here is 2 ratio proofs from private sites:

http://yfrog.com/5iiptorrentsratioproofj

http://yfrog.com/0udididaveratioproofj

ip anything else is needed please let me know,

Thanks

Louie
06-06-2009, 10:07 AM
would like the tracker as I find it has a very good community on there, they also have a dj sets category in the music section which has quite a lot of the particular style of music I like. There is also a technical section on the site, with lots of very helpful members on board who are more than willing to give a few moments of there time to help someone else out. Everyone is really friendly and the torrents are pretty decent with really good releases and if there are no seeds on a torrent then all you have to do is pm the uploader or one of the other d/loaders and it will normally be re-uploaded very quickly for you.

How did you know all this?

jordanb
06-06-2009, 10:49 AM
I had it in my original first post but removed it incase the member got into trouble.

I originally received an account from a member on here, I was a very active member on the site maintaining a good ratio and all of a sudden I tried my login and password and it would not work, the only thing I can think of is that the member who gave me the account has taken it back without reason.

I have tried pm'ing him but he has not replied despite being online after my pm was sent, I also checked his recent posts and noticed that he is offering the account for trade/swap so have came to the conclusion that he has taken it back.

I am deeply pissed of by this and feel that I have been used to gain a higher ratio for him to trade/swap with.

If anyone needs anymore info let me know,

thanks

MATEE100
06-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Yes,it's more a forum like a tracker,like: ReVolt

LubTheStaringCat
06-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Only those who donate get Invites, elite members.
no one else has them.

jordanb
06-11-2009, 06:42 PM
anyone at all?

thanks