PDA

View Full Version : Being Trader or Cheater or Antitrader or Long Time Member

ala
06-05-2009, 04:04 PM
I am member at this site more than 3 years and using the same username from that time to now. Moreover I have never been a scammer. But, I know that some scammers are still member here by using another username.

As far as I see, someones in the forum are insisting on making spamming in threads like the one in this thread

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-request-animatoonic-invite-354134

I want to clear something. 3 years ago, there were no so much persons in this forum making spamming like you are trader, therefore, you are not deserving an invite for xxxx site. Whenever, the number of torrents sites focusing on trading have increased, we have realized that new communities have borne like FST, but, they were against trading. Actually, some of the new communities are also allowing trading. But, they have changed their policies later on.

I respect anti-trading. But, I am not respecting making spamming in threads. Because, FST is allowing trading. You have to respect this policy. This community is not respecting scammers. Therefore, I am here. I couldn't understand what our sin is. 3 years ago, there were lots of traders here. I was one of them. But, I am using the same username from that time to now.

Anyway, I am tired of spamming. Making spamming is equal for me being scammer. Because, they are not showing respect the current policy of FTS.

Furthermore, please don't suppose that I am making trading most of times. Anyway, we have to find a solution to spamming. Either We will inform moderator, this man is not showing the current policy of the site. Otherwise, we will make ourselves banned to start a new life in order to release ourselves from those people.

I am looking forward to hearing ideas of persons being member more than at least 2 years.

Regards,

The_Martinator
06-05-2009, 04:11 PM
I haven't been a member for more than 2 years, but I can tell you 1 thing: the mentality has changed. 3 years ago, it was OK to trade afaik, now it's definately not. I'm not gonna go through why it isn't, you did say you knew how to use the search button, right?

Also, if you make a trade thread in the apropriate section, you won't be bothered and you can report it if you are.

such ''spamming'' is allowed in GA threads here. People who make GAs, intend (mostly) to use just one accont at that site (as it should be imo) and don't want to get banned. Inviting a trader would get them banned.

And so on and so forth.

shipwreck
06-05-2009, 04:19 PM
I have been member here for two months and I have to say: Get over it.

Don't bother replying though, since I'm only interested in replies from members who have been here for two weeks.

drew
06-05-2009, 04:46 PM
It seems that such behavior towards traders constitutes flaming and is against the forums rules.

Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults
There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

It is not racism, but it is surely insulting.

wheeloftime
06-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Attitudes have changed a lot since you joined FST and things that were 'normal' 3 years ago are no longer acceptable.

People aren't having a go at you because you traded three years ago, they are doing it because you are still trading now.

Roooney
06-05-2009, 05:03 PM
People can change in 3 years, no doubt about that, and I agree that trading was not a big deal just a couple of years ago. But you tried to trade under a month ago, so you can't say you have changed that much can you?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-cn-ncore-349495

How do you explain that?

Tokeman
06-05-2009, 05:21 PM
I think everyone here but drew missed the point. The point wasnt that he is/was a trader, the point was, trading is allowed here on FST, therefor, people should not be able to spam threads like his request basically saying he did something wrong.

In tracker terms, maybe he did do something wrong, I'm not debating that, I don't think he is either, but here on FST, it is not discouraged, or against the rules, but spamming is, and thats the point.

If the responder doesn't have something constructive or is not going to help out, then whatever they post is spam. If everyone who didn't want to give an invite out posted just saying 'no', that wouldn't be tolerated, so why is this?

Roooney
06-05-2009, 05:22 PM
Ok. I officially give up:) I'm out of here.

ala
06-05-2009, 05:24 PM
People can change in 3 years, no doubt about that, and I agree that trading was not a big deal just a couple of years ago. But you tried to trade under a month ago, so you can't say you have changed that much can you?

How do you explain that?

Please read my below sentence in the fist post.

"Furthermore, please don't suppose that I am making trading most of times."

If you check trading section you can see many bumps about trading. If I am hard trader, you don't need to go back 1 month ago. Checkinh last week or watching number of threads issued should be enough proof for you.

Moreover, as I stated, if trading is allowed in FST, why trading is big problem for other members named antitrader.

Furthermore, if you put the stamp of trader showing me an example 1 month ago, how can we change our style. If I didn't make a trade for 1 year instead of one month, I can not persuade you that I am not trader anymore. Because you will show me my trading posts belong to 1 years ago. At this condition, it is not possible to remove trading stamp in this site except for changing your username.

Let me tell you one more thing. I know that some scammers or hard traders are now "hard antitrader" since they know that it is not possible to be member of new sites at this conditions.

n00bz0r
06-06-2009, 01:55 AM
I am member at this site more than 3 years and using the same username from that time to now. Moreover I have never been a scammer. But, I know that some scammers are still member here by using another username.

As far as I see, someones in the forum are insisting on making spamming in threads like the one in this thread

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-request-animatoonic-invite-354134

I want to clear something. 3 years ago, there were no so much persons in this forum making spamming like you are trader, therefore, you are not deserving an invite for xxxx site. Whenever, the number of torrents sites focusing on trading have increased, we have realized that new communities have borne like FST, but, they were against trading. Actually, some of the new communities are also allowing trading. But, they have changed their policies later on.

I respect anti-trading. But, I am not respecting making spamming in threads. Because, FST is allowing trading. You have to respect this policy. This community is not respecting scammers. Therefore, I am here. I couldn't understand what our sin is. 3 years ago, there were lots of traders here. I was one of them. But, I am using the same username from that time to now.

Anyway, I am tired of spamming. Making spamming is equal for me being scammer. Because, they are not showing respect the current policy of FTS.

Furthermore, please don't suppose that I am making trading most of times. Anyway, we have to find a solution to spamming. Either We will inform moderator, this man is not showing the current policy of the site. Otherwise, we will make ourselves banned to start a new life in order to release ourselves from those people.

I am looking forward to hearing ideas of persons being member more than at least 2 years.

Regards,
2 year old members.. man that is harsh. But anyway, I am still gonna go on, since the thread is open to me. :dry:

This thread is definitely not three years old. So, my actions are justified.

Moving on, People should not SPAM threads made by *former* traders in the form of Requests in the Give Away Sections..right?
One months is not a year or 3 years. Is there a guarantee that you will not trade ATC once you join it? Considering your trading history is not very old?

If you have the *right* to trade on a board like FST, i am sorry to stand in the way and *inform* people by means of *SPAM* in your well drafted request threads.
I won't STOP doing that, as long as it helps *anyone* retain their account on trackers, by NOT having traders like you on their invite trees. (Traders who claim they don't or won't trade, even though their trade history dates back to less than a month.)

It seems that such behavior towards traders constitutes flaming and is against the forums rules.

Rule 9 - Racism/Discrimination/Insults
There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

It is not racism, but it is surely insulting.
I am sorry to say, but, one things is for sure..you will not work for any self respecting law firm. EVER!
My statements, in no way, were insulting (till now).
All i have been doing is stating facts and bringing them out in some cases.
Opening a thread like this, and arguing for a lame cause is definitely not the best thing to do, especially if you cant take criticism, or take rejection too damn hard.

Try staying away from Trades for your own good. :happy:

ala
06-06-2009, 02:57 AM
@n00bz0r

Firstly,

you are not admin or moderator in FST. Therefore, you have no right to show an action like trading a bad thing. Because, the management are allowing this action.

Secondly, you are still reading my torrent style by showing a post one month before. According to the persons like you, how many duration that a person need to change its style is acceptable. Most probably, the answer should be never.

Moreover, where were you living before joining FST on April 2009. How can I be sure that you are not former trader by using another username.

I respect anti-trading. But, I have not respect spamming. I am making request for ATC. If you have it and wants to give it, you can give it. Otherwise you have no right to read my current torrent style and show this as a bad action. Because, this action is allowed.

Yes, your action is insulting.

Zaxx
06-06-2009, 03:02 AM
Looks like you just broke a rule yourself that SHOULD get you banned.

Hint: It's the last sticky at the top in capital letters. :pinch:

n00bz0r
06-06-2009, 03:37 AM
@n00bz0r

Firstly,

you are not admin or moderator in FST. Therefore, you have no right to show an action like trading a bad thing. Because, the management are allowing this action.

Secondly, you are still reading my torrent style by showing a post one month before. According to the persons like you, how many duration that a person need to change its style is acceptable. Most probably, the answer should be never.

Moreover, where were you living before joining FST on April 2009. How can I be sure that you are not former trader by using another username.

I respect anti-trading. But, I have not respect spamming. I am making request for ATC. If you have it and wants to give it, you can give it. Otherwise you have no right to read my current torrent style and show this as a bad action. Because, this action is allowed.

Yes, your action is insulting.
LAWL :lol:
I am definitely not a staffer on FST, and have no intention of acting like one.
All i have done is bring your "not so old trading history" to notice on a request thread, to a site (ATC) that condemns any association with traders or trading as an activity at any point of time.

As far as logging under a different nick , and *my* trading history is concerned, well.. you have gotta take my word on it, coz there really is no other way for *you* to determine that.
I have never been a trader, or indulged in any such action. Believe it, or, if ya choose not to, i am not gonna reiterate on that statement, as i really don't care about what you perceive me as.

Peace.

IdolEyes787
06-06-2009, 03:59 AM
As has been noted there is a very low tolerance for trolling in the trade section.I think given the prevailing attitude that that is being more than fair. about the whole thing
As also has been noted if in the invite section a member is merely informing people about the history of an individual then more the good than the harm I think .
That's not insulting it just giving people the facts .They can then make an informed decision on what they may or may not want to do .

I also don't agree that you should "respect anti-traders"
I respect the fact that staff feel the need to protect their sites.I respect members who play within the rules .I respect the fact that the truth is always better than a lie However I don't respect witchhunts or the fanatics who participate in them.

Btw I also don't respect whining even if on occasion I've been known to it myself.

ala
06-06-2009, 06:54 AM
@n00bz0r

Almost all users know how to use search button. That's why, there is no need to spamming in threads. If someone open a giveaway thread such as ATC invite giveaway and put a condition like below;

-Until now, you have not realised any trading.

Then, if I had applied, you could be right. But, there is no such type of sequence.

Moreover, the truth that you mention about being trader belongst to that date. I mean that it is not the situation of now.

Moreover, what is the criteria to not be a trader. One month, One year or never. If one year, who will wait for one year. If never, there is no solution, so, we should start new life.

Therefore, the headline of topic is "Being Trader or Cheater or Antitrader or Long Time Member"

For me, being long time member is more precious than being antitrader from the point of torrent section. Being a member for a long time shows the reliability. I mean that being hard antitrader with 2 months membership is not giving a trust. Because, nobody knows what the man was before. Maybe, it was cheater or hard trader. Then, he realised that being hard antitrader is the easiest way to enter new sites.

Finally, your approach is not constructive. You can not decide what my current torrent style is due to the fact that nobody knows it.

Until now, we have not received any comments from old members like me. Actually, I was wondering their opinion.

n00bz0r
06-06-2009, 08:30 AM
@n00bz0r

Almost all users know how to use search button. That's why, there is no need to spamming in threads. If someone open a giveaway thread such as ATC invite giveaway and put a condition like below;

-Until now, you have not realised any trading.

Then, if I had applied, you could be right. But, there is no such type of sequence.
What are you trying to say? :huh:
These are the most basic rules understood by most members with even the lowest of IQs.
No one is gonna invite a trader if he wants to retain his account. Else, there are better ways to get ones account disabled, and not get globally banned.

As far as search button is concerned, there is a 15 second restriction between consecutive searches for a user. I have made things easier for them, and saved FST servers from processing unnecessary queries. :P
They can always be used for better purposes.

Moreover, the truth that you mention about being trader belongst to that date. I mean that it is not the situation of now.

Moreover, what is the criteria to not be a trader. One month, One year or never. If one year, who will wait for one year. If never, there is no solution, so, we should start new life.
There is no time frame for your trading history to be cleaned.
The least you can do is try and be a better member in the future, and contribute to the community in any way you can. (Thats not a very difficult thing to do.. right?)

For me, being long time member is more precious than being antitrader from the point of torrent section. Being a member for a long time shows the reliability.
Great to hear that. :happy:
Maybe refraining from starting new threads in the trade section should help you in the longer run.

I mean that being hard antitrader with 2 months membership is not giving a trust. Because, nobody knows what the man was before. Maybe, it was cheater or hard trader. Then, he realised that being hard antitrader is the easiest way to enter new sites.
I guess that was directed at me. :unsure:
TBH, the only reason i am here is to become a part of the community that FST really is. I have got nothing to prove to FST members. But these lame queries from your end are forcing me to say these things.
I am definitely not here to *GET* new trackers. Trust me when i say, invites is the last thing i have on my mind. I am a trusted member on most of the places that can supposedly get you invited to any place you want, and i am proud to say that i haven't used any of them for the fore mentioned purpose. I am satisfied with the trackers i am on.
A good community is all i seek, and the discussions on FST certainly make my stay well worth it. Period.

Finally, your approach is not constructive. You can not decide what my current torrent style is due to the fact that nobody knows it.
A part of it is definitely true. I cant dictate or force you to take the path, i wish, you had followed. But i can certainly draw inferences from your behavior in the past.
Anyway, moving on.. if i were a staffer at a tracker, i have the right to decide whats acceptable on it, and what's not. (For obvious reasons.)
Things like prohibiting traders from joining trackers had been unanimously decided by most tracker staffers for the sole reason of security. And if i may say so, its proven to be very effective.

Until now, we have not received any comments from old members like me. Actually, I was wondering their opinion.
It would definitely be great to hear from them. I am relatively new to FST, but open to discussions like this one.

Peace.

The_Martinator
06-06-2009, 08:35 AM
Actually, ala, this is self pwnage. You cannot use the search option. There has been many threads about anti traders, why trading is bad and even (allthough I don't agree with them) why trading is good.

The only thing new you have asked is the time that has to pass in order for someone to believe you that you're a trader no more. I have wondered this from time to time also and honestly, it depends on your petential inviter (be aware that for 17 year old kids, the anti traders IE is talking about, this would be never).

At any rate, a month is not enough. Don't expect any success in the GA section and don't expect n00bz0r, me and similar ''scumm'' to back down anytime soon.

n00bz0r
06-06-2009, 08:44 AM
At any rate, a month is not enough. Don't expect any success in the GA section and don't expect n00bz0r, me and similar ''scumm'' to back down anytime soon.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke, an Irish political philosopher
^^but it applies to BT too
geez..ur sig sez it all. :lol:

The_Martinator
06-06-2009, 08:48 AM
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke, an Irish political philosopher
^^but it applies to BT too
geez..ur sig sez it all. :lol:

U likes? Wiki Quote FTW!!

ala
06-06-2009, 10:33 AM
@n00bz0r

according your below statement, if someone send an invite to an trader or old trader etc, his accounts will be disabled. What type of logic is this?
There are so many people in the forum using trading section and some of them are sending invite to other users. If your logic is correct, both sites of trading will lose his account. I mean that both parties are losing, not winning. Then why are they making tradind. If your way is correct, there will be noone in the forum continuing trading. Do you think that they are making trading to lose his current account and invite that he received. This is nonsense.

"No one is gonna invite a trader if he wants to retain his account. Else, there are better ways to get ones account disabled, and not get globally banned."

As I stated before, if trading is allowed in FST, you should respect them.
I don't care the ideas of staff in other torrent sites. This is not their sites.

Finally, based your below para, it is too difficult for me to believe you since there have been FST while the other sites that you have mentioned have not borne. I will not tell the name of other communities. But, I mean that if you know other communities, you should know FST also. This is like, if you know Newyork, you also know USA. As far as I know, FST is the first community on sharing. As a result, you are member here for 2 months being antitrader. But, I don't know what you were doing before. Maybe, you were hard trader or scammer.

"I guess that was directed at me.
TBH, the only reason i am here is to become a part of the community that FST really is. I have got nothing to prove to FST members. But these lame queries from your end are forcing me to say these things.
I am definitely not here to *GET* new trackers. Trust me when i say, invites is the last thing i have on my mind. I am a trusted member on most of the places that can supposedly get you invited to any place you want, and i am proud to say that i haven't used any of them for the fore mentioned purpose. I am satisfied with the trackers i am on.
A good community is all i seek, and the discussions on FST certainly make my stay well worth it. Period."

Rigel9
06-06-2009, 10:53 AM
according your below statement, if someone send an invite to an trader or old trader etc, his accounts will be disabled. What type of logic is this?

Thats no logic, that's a fact. And a good one I might add.

The_Martinator
06-06-2009, 11:00 AM
@n00bz0r

There are so many people in the forum using trading section and some of them are sending invite to other users. If your logic is correct, both sites of trading will lose his account. I mean that both parties are losing, not winning. Then why are they making tradind. If your way is correct, there will be noone in the forum continuing trading. Do you think that they are making trading to lose his current account and invite that he received. This is nonsense.

eventually a trader will loose his account(s). That's why many traders have more than 1 account at a tracker. And that's why you see people that have obviously had an account at a tracker ask for a new one. Being a trader is risky business, you never know when you're gonna be disabled.

PS: It's not wise to piss of n00bz0r, piss me off instead. A tip: he's not really a n00b and he's no anti trader. Anti traders aren't posting here, they're disabling your accounts atm. :frusty:

n00bz0r
06-06-2009, 12:00 PM
I am gonna start writing this reply of mine with a very practical quote.

Don't argue with fools They bring you down to their level and beat you with their experience.
Its true, and i would rather lose this argument than make a fool outta myself trying to be rational and logical with an outstanding personality that you are a fragment of.

@n00bz0r

Have you traded or borrowed this old account on FST to speak every irrational thought that crops up in your mind? You seem to be taking yourself, and the date you joined FST too damn seriously. Get real. Get a life.

You have been going on and on for quite a while about the anti trader thing. Do you even know what that means?

Both the sides trading invites lose their accounts if staffers or True Anti-Traders want to disable them. Its just a matter of their willingness to do so. And yeah, traders are actively pursued by sites, and their known aliases and affiliates banned whenever and wherever they are spotted.
If that is a little difficult for you to comprehend, lemme put it this way. Traders are hunted down and so are the ones they traded their invites at any point of time.Everyone involved loses their accounts on being caught. Fact. Period.

As I stated before, if trading is allowed in FST, you should respect them.

I do respect FST. There should be NO doubt about that.
As far as trading is concerned, i try my best to stay out of that section, and let the business go on as usual. Uninterrupted.
The only domain where i choose not to play a mute spectator, is the Request and GA section. Coz, i understand that invites are a precious commodity. They are a privilege, and have been earned by members due to continued dedication to a tracker.
I would not like to see their good work go down the drain, and their accounts screwed up, cause of a single mistake of not having checked up on the last person's details they invited from FST.

I don't care the ideas of staff in other torrent sites. This is not their sites.
I understand your sentiments. And FST is definitely not their site. But, the topics discussed here (ideas and information included), and the invites being given or traded here, are definitely their property. I believe in providing free information to everyone to make better and informed choices. Perhaps that would lead to a lesser number of request being written just out of curiosity and in awe of the WTAW thread.
Being responsible members of both FST, and other trackers, I find it a moral duty to help fellow members make an informed decision, while giving away an invite, or trying to fill a request , selflessly.

Finally, based your below para, it is too difficult for me to believe you since there have been FST while the other sites that you have mentioned have not borne. I will not tell the name of other communities. But, I mean that if you know other communities, you should know FST also. This is like, if you know Newyork, you also know USA.
Is that the way you see it? Too bad, i didn't and i don't. :dry:
I have joined FST, coz i wanted to. There is no logic here.
Other places are just as accessible as this one. Not to undermine any of them, or FST. Its just a matter of coming in touch with the right people at the right time and being true to yourself. Fact, coz you cant pose for an eternity. You true traits are displayed sooner or later.

As far as I know, FST is the first community on sharing. As a result, you are member here for 2 months being antitrader. But, I don't know what you were doing before. Maybe, you were hard trader or scammer.
Sorry, i didn't know about it. Big deal?
And, I am not an anti-trader (would be interesting to get your views in this regard). I am a responsible member of every community I chose to be a part of. Thats all there is to it. I don't owe you any explanation whatsoever. Period.

Peace.

ala
06-06-2009, 12:21 PM
@The_Martinator

"PS: It's not wise to piss of n00bz0r, piss me off instead. A tip: he's not really a n00b and he's no anti trader. Anti traders aren't posting here, they're disabling your accounts atm. :frusty:[/QUOTE]"

Is this a thread or a call?

What a pity. I think, your duty is here to make an announcement to disable accounts. For me, you are just like a spy. You are not respecting the rules of this site. Trading has been allowed. If this action is accepted as a bad thing, as I mention here in topic many times, it will never be allowed. You should learn respect the torrent style of other persons.

@n00bz0r

"Both the sides trading invites lose their accounts if staffers or True Anti-Traders want to disable them. Its just a matter of their willingness to do so. And yeah, traders are actively pursued by sites, and their known aliases and affiliates banned whenever and wherever they are spotted.
If that is a little difficult for you to comprehend, lemme put it this way. Traders are hunted down and so are the ones they traded their invites at any point of time.Everyone involved loses their accounts on being caught. Fact. Period."

I will not tell you anything about your bad words. But, you told what I want in above. I asked an invite for ATC. You said that

"These are the most basic rules understood by most members with even the lowest of IQs.
No one is gonna invite a trader if he wants to retain his account. Else, there are better ways to get ones account disabled, and not get globally banned."

Now, you are mentioning about two items about banning.
1- their willingness
2- on being caught

Moreover, I am member at ATC. This was low level site and I received an invite in another forum.

Finally, I am member almost all high level or middle level or low level sites. I am not making any trade for a month. Actually, I have never been hard trader. For the last 8-10 years, I have just lost a little account even though I have realized some tradings.

Hopefully, you can understand what I mean. the life in torrent is not still what you are saying.

cinephilia
06-06-2009, 01:25 PM
exposing your trades attempts shouldn't bother you as long as you take responsability for your (past?) actions except if you have something to hide.
actually, this is not spamming but just informing naive members who give their invites to anyone without even checking if the person can (or not) put his own account at risk.
the trading section is meant to trade invites/accounts and anybody posting there actually know what he does so i can understand why spamming from non-traders is not allowed, but you simply can't expect the same behaviour in a section devoted to selfless invites giving.

ps: comparing scammers with spammers is totally absurd and devoid of any sense...

The_Martinator
06-06-2009, 01:41 PM
Oh, no, I'm no spy. I'm a super duper hacker like Serb. You say you're everywhere, well not anymore. I just hacked FST and now I have your IP, muahahahahahaha!!!!

Seriously, though, get over the conspiracy theories. If you're afraid of the risks of trading, don't do it.

Zaxx
06-06-2009, 08:49 PM
Seriously, though, get over the conspiracy theories. If you're afraid of the risks of trading, don't do it.

+1...Simple and to the point.

Tomtetrollet
06-08-2009, 11:26 PM
I can't believe a guy gets bashed in his own thread for being a trader...

When I joined FST I knew that this was the place where people went to trade their accounts and invites though when I got here I saw that the anti-traders flamed the traders for their lack of "moral and ethics" or whatever they wanted to call it... I've traded a few times but I haven't traded for a while now as I'm pleased with the content I have access to and the sites I'm on, however this is irrelevant but I take it that some anti-trader will probably dig up my past and say "Hey, you've traded, of course you're protecting the trader *nag nag nag nag* etc." so now I've told you, no need to go down that path. Let's try to stick to the subject now.

I see ala's point here, being that n00bzor have no right to fill his thread with spam as ala was just making a request for a tracker and here people get to chose if they want to invite him or not anything else is irrelevant. There was no need for n00bzor to point out that ala is a trader as everyone can see that he is a trader just by looking under his name... This is a form of ad hominem as n00bz0r ignores what ala's thread was about and goes on to ridicule him (or whatever he did, as he wasn't just pointing out that if ala hadn't been a trader he would've invited him, at least that's not what I think).

My interpretation of this is that n00bz0r is a kind of cyber-bully whom "flames" people that aren't acting as he wants them too. Anyway, if you ask me n00bz0r has been acting like a child and not treated ala and ala's thread with the respect that is clearly stated in the rules one should treat others with.

EDIT: I'm tired right now as it's almost 2 AM so you'll have to excuse my English.

Benjamin
06-09-2009, 12:47 PM
I can't believe a guy gets bashed in his own thread for being a trader...

When I joined FST I knew that this was the place where people went to trade their accounts and invites though when I got here I saw that the anti-traders flamed the traders for their lack of "moral and ethics" or whatever they wanted to call it... I've traded a few times but I haven't traded for a while now as I'm pleased with the content I have access to and the sites I'm on, however this is irrelevant but I take it that some anti-trader will probably dig up my past and say "Hey, you've traded, of course you're protecting the trader *nag nag nag nag* etc." so now I've told you, no need to go down that path. Let's try to stick to the subject now.

I see ala's point here, being that n00bzor have no right to fill his thread with spam as ala was just making a request for a tracker and here people get to chose if they want to invite him or not anything else is irrelevant. There was no need for n00bzor to point out that ala is a trader as everyone can see that he is a trader just by looking under his name... This is a form of ad hominem as n00bz0r ignores what ala's thread was about and goes on to ridicule him (or whatever he did, as he wasn't just pointing out that if ala hadn't been a trader he would've invited him, at least that's not what I think).

My interpretation of this is that n00bz0r is a kind of cyber-bully whom "flames" people that aren't acting as he wants them too. Anyway, if you ask me n00bz0r has been acting like a child and not treated ala and ala's thread with the respect that is clearly stated in the rules one should treat others with.

EDIT: I'm tired right now as it's almost 2 AM so you'll have to excuse my English.

Wrong, people have a right to be informed. Props to n00bz0r for actually replying to this retarded guy.

Tomtetrollet
06-09-2009, 10:06 PM
Wrong, people have a right to be informed. Props to n00bz0r for actually replying to this retarded guy.

People can easily obtain that information by themselves just by checking if the person have any BT trade points or by looking at the person's post history. I'm just inquiring if there really was a need for n00bz0r to "enlighten", if you so will, other people that ala is a trader when it's obvious that he is?

Picture this situation: I'm posting in a thread about US politics and then someone says "I would have listened to you but you're from Sweden" which is completely irrelevant to the subject. People can see that I'm from Sweden just by looking at the flag down to the left so there is no need for someone to state the obvious, which is what I think n00bz0r did, he shouldn't get any cred for pointing out the obvious and if someone invite ala then it's this persons responsibility, regardless if the invitee is a trader or not.

n00bz0r's post was and still is (in my opinion) only spam.

sez
06-09-2009, 11:21 PM
Unless you are the new version of retard i really don't think you are going to trade a cartoon tracker,so just my opinion.

But once you have traded before,regardless of number or period when you traded,to some people you shall always be a trader.I also don't think you just snap out of it(i know of some who have done it,got what they wanted,thought they had stopped,got bored and are now just doing it for sheer fun i.e as a sport,getting banned,scamming and what nots)
So you are going to require alot more effort if you really want to convince some people here that you have stopped trading.Otherwise you shall forever be placed on ebay selling invites regardless(not the best example but its one of the things that people fear about traders)

Go with your instinct,either keep to the republican,more quiet business like trade section(which you somehow don't like) or abandon this account and create a new one(or make a request for one,people here tend to generally have several of them:P ),start typing with your toe nails or put your cat on a leash and have her moon walk on the keyboard (look for a chalice for tips,though i must warn you,he is the control test for retard),trust me no one will ever notice its you and you'll get the animatoonic invite.

I'm Hot
06-10-2009, 12:06 AM

And that's why you are banned from a few trackers.