PDA

View Full Version : new music site

SexyAssasin
06-05-2009, 11:44 PM
ive been looking about today n ive come across a new music site its called d-mworld.info ive signed up to this site n its very friendly ppl are fun n alsot off music there considering its only just opened think this is gonna end up an awsome music site for all

take alook for yourself d-mworld.info:D

erts
06-06-2009, 08:03 AM
for information thanx

MATEE100
06-06-2009, 03:56 PM
Looks good.I will try it out.

C-mos
06-06-2009, 03:58 PM
looks shitty

SexyAssasin
06-06-2009, 04:29 PM
lol @ MiniMalistic , this site has only just opened n is startin from scratch its a global ratio site, it will grow n grow in time as all sites take time to build up there is alot off stuff still being added so please bare in mind before you call it shitty its been open less than 24 hrs n doin well so far

NippleCake
06-06-2009, 04:56 PM
in what way are you affiliaited with this "d-mworld.info"

SexyAssasin
06-06-2009, 05:08 PM
i am on d-mworld myself n it will get bigger n better

Glitterstep
06-06-2009, 05:36 PM
Hows the EDM content out there??...

NippleCake
06-06-2009, 07:54 PM
SexyAssassin are you staff or anything on that site?

C-mos
06-06-2009, 08:06 PM
lol @ MiniMalistic , this site has only just opened n is startin from scratch its a global ratio site, it will grow n grow in time as all sites take time to build up there is alot off stuff still being added so please bare in mind before you call it shitty its been open less than 24 hrs n doin well so far

no way ..r you serious ?:O

SexyAssasin
06-07-2009, 10:13 AM
yes i am serious it will soon grow you wait n see

sorry for the double post

SexyAssasin
06-07-2009, 10:13 AM
yes i am serious it will soon grow you wait n see

SexyAssasin
06-07-2009, 10:19 AM
yes i am serious , in less than 24 hrs 670 music torrents was put on there just by 2 ppl so you can imagine how much is gonna go up soon enough with otheres yeah it might look plane at mo but not for long

C-mos
06-07-2009, 10:31 AM
okok ..no hard feelings :P

n00bz0r
06-07-2009, 11:10 AM
So much for advertising. 6 minute bumps is a sure shot way to get a site noticed, or at least the thread.
The only site that needs to get a lil worried is CoExist, which has found a new competitor. Thats all there is to it.
More sites like these = More competition = More innovation = Better for the BT users. 'nuf said. :P
Good luck to both the trackers.

harshytkage
06-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Isn't Coexist still in beta?

n00bz0r
06-07-2009, 11:43 AM
i guess it is.
But they are definitely getting active by the day even in BETA.
Registered users 294/5000
Torrents 993
Forum Topics 252
Forum Posts 2,272

C-mos
06-07-2009, 11:43 AM
I think it is ..not sure tough

n00bz0r
06-07-2009, 02:13 PM
I think it is ..not sure tough
It is in BETA atm.
They may go LiVe soon enough.

Villalltheway
06-07-2009, 03:18 PM
what need is there for this site with what and waffles about?

n00bz0r
06-07-2009, 04:04 PM
ratio free?
seeding on what and waffles can really be a PITA of you dont have something unique to share and upload.
Thats where ratio free sites come to the rescue. Grab whatever you want, but seed according to the rules. Plain , painless and simple.

Of course, torrent retentivity can be an issue with such trackers, where there is no apparent incentive to seed torrents for duration, longer than required by the rules of the tracker. (Since there is no need of 'buffering' your accounts up)

The_Martinator
06-07-2009, 04:09 PM
ratio free?
seeding on what and waffles can really be a PITA of you dont have something unique to share and upload.
Thats where ratio free sites come to the rescue. Grab whatever you want, but seed according to the rules. Plain , painless and simple.

Of course, torrent retentivity can be an issue with such trackers, where there is no apparent incentive to seed torrents for duration, longer than required by the rules of the tracker. (Since there is no need of 'buffering' your accounts up)

+1

About retention, this is were the true spirit of filesharing kicks in. In the end such a site is only as good as its members. A bonus system can help, though.

n00bz0r
06-07-2009, 04:15 PM
ratio free?

+1

About retention, this is were the true spirit of filesharing kicks in. In the end such a site is only as good as its members. A bonus system can help, though.
ofc. Thats where the much hyped "sharing is caring" quote is tested, and commitment and dedication of members evaluated. :yup:
But the pre historic bonus systems in effect need to be improved and innovated. (Purchase custom titles, get upload credit is old and boring. New things need to be thought out and implemented.)

SexyAssasin
06-07-2009, 04:26 PM
there not in it for competition with others ,just a very friendly community just wants to helps people, if there stuck with something or to just have a nice friendly chat :)

Grab whatever you want, but seed according to the rules. Plain , painless and simple. there is a very easy bonuse system which is in place alot off otheres are very high so we have lowed it so to help the members n if they are haveing any problems we can help them sort it, not alot off sites help ppl with there ratio we like to help

n00bz0r
06-07-2009, 04:36 PM
there not in it for competition with others ,just a very friendly community just wants to helps people, if there stuck with something or to just have a nice friendly chat :)

Grab whatever you want, but seed according to the rules. Plain , painless and simple. there is a very easy bonuse system which is in place alot off otheres are very high so we have lowed it so to help the members n if they are haveing any problems we can help them sort it, not alot off sites help ppl with there ratio we like to help

Thats really good to hear.
I am not comparing the two sites right out. I am only a member of one of them. But, what i wanted to convey is that its really good to have two similar trackers start right out at almost the same time. (kinda like what and waffles).
Every BT user is a sucker for a place with great community, content and innovative features. And Competition only gets the best outta trackers in terms of innovation, and new n appealing features.
Good luck once again. :happy:

SexyAssasin
06-07-2009, 05:30 PM
thankyou :)