PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an old movie dvd-r ntsc. Plz help if you can.

Pickerel
06-07-2009, 02:08 AM
Hey guys. Looking for some help. I'm looking for an old movie in DVD-r NTSC format if it's at all possible. The movie is called Tribes. ( http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/tribes/ )

It's kinda a request from my Dad. I know it's old... Is it on any "movie trackers"? I am a member of many good trackers but I'm not a member of any pure movie trackers. I would be very thankful if anyone could just run a search for me on a tracker that has older movies on it. If I have to try and rent it, I guess that's what I'll do. Was hoping to get a dvd-r ntsc so I could give it to my father. Thanks everyone.

jars
06-07-2009, 05:20 AM
Pickerel, there's an xvid rip on cinemageddon. If you're not a member there, they prune accounts daily so there's generally a few open spots left. It looks like a decent flick so I'm grabbing it now :D

IdolEyes787
06-07-2009, 05:30 AM
Pickerel, there's an xvid rip on cinemageddon. If you're not a member there, they prune accounts daily so there's generally a few open spots left. It looks like a decent flick so I'm grabbing it now :D

It's a decent rip and being a TV movie and that old probably the best thing that you will find.
I was actually shocked to see that it was ever even released on DVD (1988 )

james223
06-07-2009, 05:56 AM
Just grab the Xvid rip and make a DVD using ConverXDVD.

Pickerel
06-07-2009, 12:48 PM
Just grab the Xvid rip and make a DVD using ConverXDVD.

Exactly.

I'll try and get in on a tracker that has it. Thanks for the help.