PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball Z

huuramis
09-27-2003, 08:50 AM
what do you guys think of a dbz movie ? with real people ?. do you think it will ever work out and actually be good ? or do you think it would suck ?

who do you thiink would be good actors ???

-----------
soz if its already been asked but when i searched it came up with completly different things to my query.
-----------

Immortal Genocide
09-27-2003, 09:00 AM
Well, I dont think it would be a very good idea cos how are they gunna make those beam things come out, you know the kahmehameha stuff, i know they can use the computor to do those stuff, but it wont be as realistic as the cartoon.

And anyway, thats like askin to make a pokemon real life movie...Aint gunna happen...

Bebi
09-27-2003, 09:12 AM
http://www.amazing-discoveries.com/Pics/DBZ-Movie.jpg there is also a piccolo its hard to find <_<

Sietex
09-27-2003, 09:56 AM
so is there a DBZ movie coming or what any sites on it?

huuramis
09-27-2003, 02:13 PM
hey is that a picture of a dbz movie ???? if it is, can u post more info or a link to more info.

i disagree, i think they could do the kamehameha stuff, if you think about it, it would look pretty crazy.

but the main thing im worried about is the actors, and the super saiyin transformations.

huuramis
09-27-2003, 02:22 PM
omg i just read some more stuff, it seems there IS going to be a movie. so far all they know is its going to be a 4 part movie including the saiyin saga, freiza saga, cell saga and andriod saga. going to be released sometime in 2005 i think.

i still dont know if its going to be 3d animated or with real life people, im kind of leaning towards the real life people version cause of they way they talk about it.

I CANT WAIT&#33;.

Gre1
09-27-2003, 02:30 PM
Go and look on IMDB (http://www.imdb.com)

huuramis
09-27-2003, 02:33 PM
it only has the tv series. its got nothing on the actual movie.

i just read that they are going to use someone called Maxfield Stanley as goku, BUT i searched him up in imdb and it sais hes made movies from the year 1920... so how can they use an 80 year old in a dbz movie ?

hey look its uncle piccolo &#33;

http://mdb.metropoliglobal.com/noticias/_piccolofilm.jpg

huuramis
09-27-2003, 03:14 PM
i looked up some actors, and it appears that some people on other sites agree with me on this. what do you guys think ?

Bill Goldberg = nappa
Videl = Winona Ryder
Android 16 = Arnold Schwarzenegger
Goku = Robin Shou
Vegeta = Jet Li
Teen Gohan = Brandon Lee

some people have said Haley Joel Osment should play the younger gohan, i think that would be the biggest mistake they ever made&#33;.

Gre1
09-27-2003, 03:24 PM
Weak movie if that&#39;s the cast. They look like none of the characters.

huuramis
09-27-2003, 03:26 PM
i dont think they are the chosen characters, but i think they would be pretty cool as the characters.

Immortal Genocide
09-27-2003, 04:00 PM
erm..what site did u get all this info from???

huuramis
09-27-2003, 04:09 PM
i searched in google and some sites came up

Wolfmight
09-27-2003, 04:24 PM
my cast:

Kurt Russle = Goku (he has a huge chin like goku)
Sylvester Stallone = Hercule&#33; (lol.. think of the afro)
Lenardo Decaprio = Trunks (yea, he has that Girly Idol face like trunks rofl)
Arnold Swartznegger = One of the bulky enimie guys
That big black dude who was in Green Mile and Scorpian King (cant remember his name) = Brolli (hell, they could use Michael Jackson&#39;s makeup on him.)

Wolfmight
09-27-2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@27 September 2003 - 08:33
it only has the tv series. its got nothing on the actual movie.

i just read that they are going to use someone called Maxfield Stanley as goku, BUT i searched him up in imdb and it sais hes made movies from the year 1920... so how can they use an 80 year old in a dbz movie ?

hey look its uncle piccolo &#33;

http://mdb.metropoliglobal.com/noticias/_piccolofilm.jpg
That Picture say December 2003.. they gonna release the movie at that time??
Hell, they are probably makeing it now&#33;&#33; Coo&#33;

Wolfmight
09-27-2003, 04:30 PM
here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367678/ < Current Info on the DBZ Movie project for year 2004.

huuramis
09-27-2003, 05:08 PM
leonardo as trunks would be pretty cool, leo doing martial arts would be great.

i just had a thought, what about LUCY LU as chici, i think shes a perfect caracter for her. and maybe heather grahem as bulma.

as for the 2004 thing. i think its meant to be 2005 isnt it ?

Wolfmight
09-27-2003, 05:59 PM
Some of the characters are gonna be hard to do.

Chichi&#39;s dad... computer generated.. but i mean wtf would a dad be that big for LoL
Brolli.. Gatta be computer generated.. Monster.. will remind people of the hulk
Kid Gohan.. Some kid with Bulk
Krillin.. WEE MAN (from jackass).. or somethin..

Gre1
09-27-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Wolfmight@27 September 2003 - 11:30
here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367678/ < Current Info on the DBZ Movie project for year 2004.
See told u it would be there.

Cl1mh4224rd
09-28-2003, 10:30 AM
I&#39;m willing to bet those posters are fanmade. I&#39;ve never seen any studio come out with a movie poster before they&#39;ve even decided to make the movie. Remember, folks... "pre-production" means "we&#39;re still just talking about it."

From the "Official DragonBall Z Website": LIVE ACTION MOVIE : NEWS- UNCONFIRMED (http://www.dragonballz.com/index2.cfm?page=live)

It&#39;s only a month older than the IMDB entry, which makes me think IMDB is just getting the jump on it if it does turn into the real deal. Notice how they have just as much information about it as everyone else (e.g. none).

huuramis
09-28-2003, 11:32 AM
yeah i hope the do make a movie of it, it would not be as hard as you think. but i think people are wanting to much out of it, eg: lots of people want the spikey hair and all that stuff to be in it, well guess wot, its not going to happen, and if it does its going to look crap&#33; it only looks good on the cartoon style.

also, lots of people are wanting lots of the great actors to be in this movie. one of those people is me.

i would like to see, jet lie, jackie chan, lucy lu and some other good actors in this, but i dont think they could afford to have all those good actors in one movie.

but hey, we can always dream.

does anybody agree with me on the LUCY LU as CHICHI ? cause i think she has the perfect look for chichi, and her attitude suits her too.

the main problem so far i think is the small gohan, its going to be hard to find a kid that looks like him. and if they decide to make him look big and bulky it would also look crap, thats why this was a cartoon to start with and not a movie.

zhelynd
09-28-2003, 04:06 PM
i wonder what they are gonna do about the hair costume if they are making dragon ball z

Jay
09-28-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@28 September 2003 - 12:32
yeah i hope the do make a movie of it, it would not be as hard as you think. but i think people are wanting to much out of it, eg: lots of people want the spikey hair and all that stuff to be in it, well guess wot, its not going to happen, and if it does its going to look crap&#33; it only looks good on the cartoon style.

also, lots of people are wanting lots of the great actors to be in this movie. one of those people is me.

i would like to see, jet lie, jackie chan, lucy lu and some other good actors in this, but i dont think they could afford to have all those good actors in one movie.

but hey, we can always dream.

does anybody agree with me on the LUCY LU as CHICHI ? cause i think she has the perfect look for chichi, and her attitude suits her too.

the main problem so far i think is the small gohan, its going to be hard to find a kid that looks like him. and if they decide to make him look big and bulky it would also look crap, thats why this was a cartoon to start with and not a movie.
agree with everything u said

ZechsMarquise
09-28-2003, 09:24 PM
this movie is going to kick ass B)

huuramis
10-01-2003, 09:19 PM
yeah i hope so.

i cant find any new info on it yet, it looks like its gonna be hush hush for a looooooong time.

1 other thing that gonna bother me just a little is the voices, i like the american voices they use for the english dbz eps.

but if the movie ends up being good, the voices wont matter.

lightshow
10-01-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Wolfmight@27 September 2003 - 12:59
Some of the characters are gonna be hard to do.

Chichi&#39;s dad... computer generated.. but i mean wtf would a dad be that big for LoL
Brolli.. Gatta be computer generated.. Monster.. will remind people of the hulk
Kid Gohan.. Some kid with Bulk
Krillin.. WEE MAN (from jackass).. or somethin..
I agree, wee man would make the coolest krillin :lol:

huuramis
10-02-2003, 06:49 PM
Noo way, danny devito would be the best krillin &#33; :lol: :lol: