PDA

View Full Version : My RevTT Acc has been disabled, Is there a way to get it back?

sirhsv
06-08-2009, 01:28 AM
I work away from home fo long periods of time and I just ckecked my eamils to find A warning for inactivity. unfortunately I am too late and the account has been disabled. Is there any way to get the account back. I am (Was) a good user and maintaine a very good ratio.. Any help that you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

P.s:- I do not know how to use Irc.. If it is needed, could someone please assist in getting me in??

Many thanks.... Brad

n00bz0r
06-08-2009, 01:48 AM
Log on to http://www.mibbit.com/chat/#
Click on 'Server', and enter irc.revolutiontt.net
Enter your site nick in the designated area for 'nick'
Identify your nick using /msg nickserv identify yourpassword
Type /list
Most probably you will be required to join #support or some similar channel.

Hope that helps.

sirhsv
06-08-2009, 03:40 AM
Oh well.. I guess that it is gone... I don't know how to use Irc. I tried but with no success. Thanks for your help anyway....

Zaxx
06-08-2009, 04:04 AM
Must not have been too important to ya...there's only about a million IRC 'How To' guides if you use google. It may be a little complicated to figure out...but it's worth it right?
Or is it just easier to trade for another invite? :rolleyes:

sirhsv
06-08-2009, 05:43 AM
Must not have been too important to ya...there's only about a million IRC 'How To' guides if you use google. It may be a little complicated to figure out...but it's worth it right?
Or is it just easier to trade for another invite? :rolleyes:

Yes. The account was/is very important to me. I just cannot work IRC out. I spent 2 hours on it and cannot afford to spend more time on it. That was more time that I have spare and believe me when I say that I'd rather be spending that time with my child.

As you can see I have traded VERY few accounts and have also given away invites and accounts. I am/was quiet happy with the few accounts that I do have. I am not interested in high level accounts, only ones that have the content that I need.

It's amazing how people are so quick to criticise and judge...

Problem fixed. Thank you all very much. Your help and kindness was truely appreciated...

Cheers Brad

Skiz
06-08-2009, 07:21 AM
For future reference, the sticky threads are there for a reason...

You don't have to learn IRC as the links will take you straight to the room.

:whistling

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-support-176/t-irc-channels-349263